AlphaDog123
    AlphaDog123's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetJamaica methods and experiences

please delete
    Last edited by AlphaDog123; 11-27-07 at 06:00 AM.

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

There is an unwritten rule that this transfer card is not discussed out in the open. Do your homework or PM a mod please. We don't need the Feds finding out about this.

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by JBC77 View Post
    There is an unwritten rule that this transfer card is not discussed out in the open. Do your homework or PM a mod please. We don't need the Feds finding out about this.
    Just learned about that myself. A mod should sticky a post saying that no funding methods should be discussed in the forum, and if anyone has a question PM ______. I didn't realize, and I'm sure many others don't realize, that the site is so heavily watched by the feds. And, we sure as hell don't want more funding methods taken away from US gamblers.

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

Yeah, it's impossible for a newer poster to find this out. We just don't want to loose this method. Hopefully a mod will swoop down and delete this post.

You just never know who is watching....you know what I mean?

Off to work boys. Have a good day guys.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

So, these ever present "feds" couldn't go to bet jamaica's web site and learn about their payment methods?

luciano
    luciano's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    So, these ever present "feds" couldn't go to bet jamaica's web site and learn about their payment methods?
    Sound ridiculous to you too? Im not sure banning talking about payment methods will do much good unless all the forums do it, especially the poker forums which use the same methods as sports gambling. Also if the "feds" were really worried about it, they would stop ** from processing transactions to Costa Rica, and also what is stopping a "fed" from pming a mod himself?

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by luciano View Post
    Sound ridiculous to you too? Im not sure banning talking about payment methods will do much good unless all the forums do it, especially the poker forums which use the same methods as sports gambling. Also if the "feds" were really worried about it, they would stop ** from processing transactions to Costa Rica, and also what is stopping a "fed" from pming a mod himself?
    how do we know that the moderators are not feds? How do we know that SBR is not a front for the feds? What is that black helicopter doing hovering over my house?