bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just had an Interesting live chat session with Sports-Gambling

I just had this live chat session with Sports-Gambling (SBR rating D-) trying to get them to explain their new rule they implemented in order to cover up the recent confiscations they have had under one of their other brands.

Here is the new rule that we are discussing with them today:

7. Your Account

(i) Your account is for your sole personal entertainment use only and shall not be used for any professional, business or commercial purpose. Syndicated play, professional scalpers or handicappers, betting ring or group playing line moves and, but not limited to, the use of multiple accounts to override limits and policies as one single entity to defraud The Company is strictly prohibited..

Chat InformationYour request is being processed, please stand by.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'Murphy'

Murphy: Welcome to our on-line Customer Service Department. How may I assist you?

you: I was thinking about signing up at your book, and I had a few questions.

Murphy: Sure go ahead

you: a couple of friends and myself like to bet the same sides in football game, but when I was looking at your rules faq's just now. I noticed this rule #7. I was wondering if you could explain that to me in more detail.

you: 7. Your Account (i) Your account is for your sole personal entertainment use only and shall not be used for any professional, business or commercial purpose. Syndicated play, professional scalpers or handicappers, betting ring or group playing line moves and, but not limited to, the use of multiple accounts to override limits and policies as one single entity to defraud The Company is strictly prohibited..

Murphy: In that case we recommend for you and your friends to open separate accts

you: well naturally we would of course, however I was wondering if we all wagered the same sides/totals of the same games. Would we have any types of problems when it comes to a payout situation if we all use our service as a referal.

you: We all subscribe to a sports service, and I just wasn't sure if that might that might be a problem at all cosidering we were going to use them as a referal when we sign up.

Murphy: I really don't know the procedure, it would be under a managers discretion, if @ any point he decides that certain accts must go under review, you can't imagine the things that we see here with clients, taking advantage some times

you: for example?

you: Like what? Give me an idea

Murphy: Like if we start looking at the action in the accts with the same picks

Murphy: Buying pts

Murphy: If the accts coincide in picks, amounts, etc

you: what happens in cases like that?

you: never been involved in a situation like that before, so needless to say you peeked my interest.

Murphy: I really suggest , if you would like to get into details about this matter, please send an e-mail to csmanager@sbgglobal.com, regarding this concern, a day manager will be more than glad to assist you & get to the bottom of this

you: come on man...

you: now you really got me curious.

Murphy: I also just noticed that you are located in Missouri , correct?

you: yes

you: problem?

Murphy: I'm afraid to inform you that we aren't allowed to open accts that are located in the state of MO

you: why?

Murphy: Due to all the new legislation laws

you: hmm, Ok

you: What If I open an account from my Illinois offices. Would that be ok or no?

Murphy: That'll work

you: cool !! .. Could I still place wagers here in Missouri if I'm not in my Illinois offices?

Murphy: Yes you can

you: really! Thats good to know, but would my account be a managements review at all? The reason I am asking this is because I remember what you were saying above about cheaters.

Murphy: I believe that there would be no need to do that, if your acct is used properly

you: used properly in what way? Please give me an example.

Murphy: Like if we see, several accts opened in the same area, with the same action , same amount of deposits, same time of placing wagers, same ph numbers on file, there are a lot of facts involved

Murphy: A lot of clients take advantage of opening several accts, just to go over the limits

you: ah.

you: I will be placing the same wagers as my buddies that subscribe to the same tout service we all were referred to you by them. So that is ok by your rules as long as we don't sign up under the same name, phone,address, ect, ect?

Murphy: That's correct, thank you for understanding

Murphy: Is there anything else that I can assist you with today?

you: ok, so your absolutely 100% positive I won't have any problems at all with me placing the same wagers as my buddies while subscribing to the same tout service if we all use them as a referal?

Murphy: Not at all, if we take in count the facts mentioned, if they are obeyed

you: ok, just as long as it's ok.

you: and your 100% proof positive that I won't have any problems if I do open my account from Illinois and place my wagers here in Missouri?

Murphy: You can access our website, from any place from around the world

you: but I want to make 100% clear that I won't have any problems at all what so ever though.

Murphy: Like I said you will not

you: ok, thanks for answering my questions.

you: Cya

Murphy: Sure, anytime

Murphy: Take care!!!

you: You too.

Murphy: Bye now

This customer service rep basically said that their wouldn't be any problems at all, but we all know thats not the case at all if you read this thread.

I'm sure you guys also noticed in this chat session that the customer service rep told me that since I lived in Missouri I can't play there at all, however went on to say that I would have no problems if I opened the account in Illinois and then placed my wagers here in Missouri. He went on to say that I wouldn't have any problems at all doing this.

Correct me if I'm wrong here guys, but isn't that sorta going against their own rules of not accepting wagers in the state of Missouri. If so wouldn't that be leaving me wide open to a confiscation type scenario if I were to beat them out of 5 figures. The answer is yes! Would I play there or advise anyone to play there knowing their past track record... Oh hell no!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Murphy definitely seemed shady.

Dumb_lucK
    Dumb_lucK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shady or just very ill knowledged of their own rules and regulations, however trapping a clerk into saying that they're 100% positive about something, well if they agree you'll no doubt get a retraction and apology from management when you bring it to their attention, though again I'm not certain ol Murph there knows exactly what you were reaching for BBD!! Try another clerk

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by Dumb_lucK View Post
    Shady or just very ill knowledged of their own rules and regulations, however trapping a clerk into saying that they're 100% positive about something, well if they agree you'll no doubt get a retraction and apology from management when you bring it to their attention, though again I'm not certain ol Murph there knows exactly what you were reaching for BBD!! Try another clerk
    Would that be before or after a confiscation though?

BTW, I plan on it in due time.

Dumb_lucK
    Dumb_lucK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well before of course I'd be quire curious though to see what csmanager@sbgglobal.com would have to say about the issue as well, along with key points made out by their representative.

Keep us posted on the next clerk

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

so dan boy is from missouri. you gotta be happy that mizzou is #1 now.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Lucky Missourians

bigboydan

Dumb_lucK, I plan on following up on this

Pico, Not really a fan of any team. Just the one I have a wager on that week.

Bill, Aren't we though

Just strange that they would encourage their potential customers to break the laws in that type of fashion. Although what is really scary is that if you win you will most likely get your funds confiscated for doing it. Just a no win situation they are putting people in.