jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

betsportsweb's debt

SBR just posted "A BetSportsWeb (SBR rating D) player owed $11,352 is on a payment plan. The player reported receiving $500 today. SBR asked BetSportsWeb as to whether or not there is the possibility the player could receive his full balance in less than 23 months, but to date no response has been given."............

Good luck to that player. Hope he will receive his full balance from BSW..

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20489

Quote Originally Posted by jackkkk2009 View Post
    SBR just posted "A BetSportsWeb (SBR rating D) player owed $11,352 is on a payment plan. The player reported receiving $500 today. SBR asked BetSportsWeb as to whether or not there is the possibility the player could receive his full balance in less than 23 months, but to date no response has been given."............

Good luck to that player. Hope he will receive his full balance from BSW..
    So why is this book still rated D ?

Obviously they don't have cash available as they should to pay players when requested. They've used your money to pay the rent, wages etc!

They should be immediately blacklisted and any punter who puts new money in now has rocks in his head.

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

I agree with you, Hareeba

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not that I think it's right, but I think the weekly amount corresponds to the amount deposited by the player, so if they're up only a little, it doesn't take long to get paid, and if they're up a lot it does.

gambleballs
    gambleballs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

BSW owed me 5 figures for a while but cleared up the balance in full last fall.

Frogger
    Frogger's Avatar Become A Pro!

23 months? Sounds like a $500 a MONTH plan, not per week, which would be more reasonable. Of course, its all bull, and the player should be paid in accordance with their wagering rules. I would be curious to know if the player got charged a withdrawal fee on top of getting slow paid.

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

threre is a rule:
    rule 19. Maximum payout for this promotion is $5000

will they pay 11,352$ ?

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gangeriver View Post
    threre is a rule:
    rule 19. Maximum payout for this promotion is $5000

will they pay 11,352$ ?
    What promotion? Usually, if it's a "deposit x for y free play" promotion, those types of rules refer to the max winnings from the free play component of a bonus before you start the WR, not the max that will be paid out once you have completed the WR. If it was a no-deposit bonus, that may be another matter entirely.

If you can clarify the promotion under which you played, perhaps someone else here will have done the same and know the rules.

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!

it is "%125 moneybookers and money moves" promotion. http://www.betsportsweb.com/promotions/money-bookers/ (rule 19)
    there is a customer who wants to withdraw 11,352$, his promotion was this. I'm confused. max payout is 5000 but he can make withdraw 11,352. I'm not sure. perhabs they added this rule later
    I'll make a deposit today. always 10 cent baseball moneylines , 1/2 point free on basketball on fridays,once free payout in a month and %125 FP .sounds good. I trust my Wnba picks and I want to try this book.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

The book has not claimed that the player's win is limited to 5k. There are actually a lot of players that have won more than 5k, and none have had an issue with this rule. I'm not really sure what the rule means.

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Quote Originally Posted by gangeriver View Post
    threre is a rule: rule 19. Maximum payout for this promotion is $5000 will they pay 11,352$ ?
    That is probably just something they cut and pasted from CRIS regarding FP rules.

BAUS

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!

I can't join. it is down. I think, there is an attack to site.
    anyone can join?