Edluva33
    Edluva33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

BetUS Line Discrepency????? WTF?

I just went to place a wager on the St Louis Cardinal Runline on BetUs, and when I viewed the odds (not logged in) it was at -115. I logged in to place my wager, and it showed -135!! That is a 20% hike in the line in a matter of seconds???

I logged out, cleared my cookies, and viewed again while not being logged in. Sure enough, -115, logged in again and my line was at -135!!!

I sent an email to customer service waiting on their response.

I have seen their lines be anywhre form .05-.10 off before, which I could live with every now and then. But...... .20!!! Thee is something wrong with this! Can anyone fill me in on What The Flying F is going on?????

I am somewhat new to this board, and had noticed there were posts about BetUS in the past, with the Morrison deal, but I was not referred by anyone, I dont think?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe they just don't like you and decided to give you a sh*tty -135 line while everyone else gets the -115

Edluva33

Yeah. Apparently I am a threat to them.

I am even an affilaite of theirs that has brought them business! It should be the other way around!

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

they deal multiple linesets.

take advantage of it until you can't.

Edluva33

Please explain?

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3457

betus deals different lines to different people..

if you are chasing games and using morrison your NBA and MLB lines will be way off.. also they always advertise better prices when not logged in..

take advantage by taking the dogs in these situations and middling the game at another book is what i think durito is suggesting to you..

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

they will give better odds to new players. when you keep winning, they lower the odds on the sides you always bet on..

ScottyWins
    ScottyWins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

they shade the lines based on your betting tendencies. not illegal. all books will eventually do it. open outcry is the only way to go.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyWins View Post
    they shade the lines based on your betting tendencies. not illegal. all books will eventually do it. open outcry is the only way to go.
    All books will eventually deal multiple lines? Get back to me when Pinny/CRIS/Greek start dealing multiple lines.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Just bet a few dogs at better than market prices and this shading will disappear in a hurry.

TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.
    TheBeautifulGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

Even if he wins, do BETUS even pay