thundercats
    thundercats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Need some info: Trying ** for the first time, BETJAM

So im trying ** for the first time (doesn't this sound like im taking a drug or somethin ). Now i think i got the jist of it.

I go to a place that has it, like walmart. I fill out a form, and i pay in cash.

Now i've got a few questions that i hope you guys can answer.

- So i know they need information, like where to send it to and stuff. What kind of info do i need to send it to Betjam? like their location? or the company name? i took a peek under their "Contact Us" section, and it seems like i got it, but i'm not to sure what kinda things they need. any insight?

- After i pay and leave the store, does that mean that Betjam has received it? like is it instantly transfered? or does it take a few hours/days?

- Lastly, is their anything that i need to do afterwards? like contact Betjam and tell them i did a **? do i need anything from **? like a code on the receipt or anything?

Sorry for all the questions, im just trying to cover all the bases before i do this.

-Thanks!

BigD
    BigD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1863

Call their CS they will tell you everything you need to know.

chrikar
    chrikar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

Thunder, contact the CS of BetJam for full details - but here is the story: They will give you a recipient name and a location. You will go to a ** store, provide the info given to you and will send the money. If someone asks you don't say it is a book-say it is a friend that you have had transactions in the past. It is a 5 min procedure. You will be then provided a receipt of your transaction where you will find a code (i think 8 digit one) that you will give to BetJam CS. The funds will be available to them in a few minutes.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by chrikar View Post
    Thunder, contact the CS of BetJam for full details - but here is the story: They will give you a recipient name and a location. You will go to a ** store, provide the info given to you and will send the money. If someone asks you don't say it is a book-say it is a friend that you have had transactions in the past. It is a 5 min procedure. You will be then provided a receipt of your transaction where you will find a code (i think 8 digit one) that you will give to BetJam CS. The funds will be available to them in a few minutes.

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Its simple. Just fill it out the brief form with details from BJ and give the info and cash to person at stand/cashier. Tell em you know the person if they ask. Keep it under 800ish or ID will be asked. Get the MTCN on the receipt and call BJ or just go online and punch it in at their site if possible . Shouldnt take but 30 minutes to an hour and they have it picked up and your balance loaded. They wont call you will know if you see the balance in your account. If you give a fake name.. and something messes up it could be a bad situation if you have to fix it. Make sure the name given to you is 100% Correct. You might see 4 names.. just beware thats common and ask BJ if you are unsure. Some dumb bitch fuked my transaction and even i input it correct, she didnt causing me a headache and more