inside edge
    inside edge's Avatar Become A Pro!

betguardian

I haven't been able to bring up their homepage all weekend anyone else having problems?

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Inside.

Have you tried to contact CS ?

The page is up and running.

Call 1-800-203-3336 or send us an email to help@ggc.co.cr

You can also reach me via PM here and I will take care of your concern.

Best Regards,

Sharky

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by inside edge View Post
    I haven't been able to bring up their homepage all weekend anyone else having problems?
    Their site has been working for me just fine. I don't recommend using them, but unfortunately I am still working on a $74K rollover that I got suckered into by believing their sales people. Lesson learned.

BoL,

RichardGeorge
    RichardGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!

They have been spamming the shit out of me lately... emails every single day

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

Quote Originally Posted by DukeJohn View Post
    Their site has been working for me just fine. I don't recommend using them, but unfortunately I am still working on a $74K rollover that I got suckered into by believing their sales people. Lesson learned.

BoL,

I assume the sales agent mentioned to you the rollover that included into the bonus you received. Reason I say this is that I am head of the department and know what my guys say. So you took the bonus and agreed to the terms.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardGeorge View Post
    They have been spamming the shit out of me lately... emails every single day

Have you requested for them not to send more emails ? IF not, please just reply to one of the emails sent and request for the emailing to stop. OR shoot me a PM with your account ID and I will make sure no more emails are sent.

Cheers,

Sharky

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Shark79 View Post
    I assume the sales agent mentioned to you the rollover that included into the bonus you received. Reason I say this is that I am head of the department and know what my guys say. So you took the bonus and agreed to the terms.
    Yes, I took the bonus and agreed to the terms and you guys then changed the agreement. I said I would only deposit with certain higher limits. Valarie got it approved and it was even in writing via multiple emails. Everything was fine for the 1st few bets, but then I discovered my limits cut by 75%. I immediately contacted you guys and was told that basically because I didn't place enough bets my limits were cut. That was NOT in the agreement, but according to you, you know what your guys say, right? I expressed that this was not part of the agreement and that I would not have agreed to deposit the amount I did with such low limits. Your floor manager Butch said if I didn't like it they would send me back my money, but I would have to forfeit the amount I won already.

Wow, and now we know YOU, Shark79, not only knew of this unethical practice of trying to steal from a customer but you also sanction this kind of behavior from YOUR people at Bet Guardian.

Next time Shark79, before you put your foot in your mouth do a little homework!

For everyone's clarification, this happened around the middle August in 2009. After posting about it, Shark79 did post that if I needed help he would look into taking care it. So, I will give him that. Obvious, he didn't remember the incident before he made this comment today.

I chose not to avail myself of his offer as, even if he did manage to get my limits raised, I doubt it last in perpetuity and thus, in the long run, would not matter. I just funneled my higher risk bets there thinking I would bring the balance to $0 eventually, but alas, after all this time, my balance is still about the same.
    Last edited by DukeJohn; 05-11-10 at 08:08 PM.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

Quote Originally Posted by DukeJohn View Post
    Yes, I took the bonus and agreed to the terms and you guys then changed the agreement. I said I would only deposit with certain higher limits. Valarie got it approved and it was even in writing via multiple emails. Everything was fine for the 1st few bets, but then I discovered my limits cut by 75%. I immediately contacted you guys and was told that basically because I didn't place enough bets my limits were cut. That was NOT in the agreement, but according to you, you know what your guys say, right? I expressed that this was not part of the agreement and that I would not have agreed to deposit the amount I did with such low limits. Your floor manager Butch said if I didn't like it they would send me back my money, but I would have to forfeit the amount I won already.

Wow, and now we know YOU, Shark79, not only knew of this unethical practice of trying to steal from a customer but you also sanction this kind of behavior from YOUR people at Bet Guardian.

Next time Shark79, before you put your foot in your mouth do a little homework!

For everyone's clarification, this happened around the middle August in 2009. After posting about it, Shark79 did post that if I needed help he would look into taking care it. So, I will give him that. Obvious, he didn't remember the incident before he made this comment today.

I chose not to avail myself of his offer as, even if he did manage to get my limits raised, I doubt it last in perpetuity and thus, in the long run, would not matter. I just funneled my higher risk bets there thinking I would bring the balance to $0 eventually, but alas, after all this time, my balance is still about the same.
    DUke, I speak for my department. Sales. Valery at the time worked in my department. Judgements that are made by other managers, such as Butch are out of my reach. All I can do as I said previously was to send me your Account via PM so I can look further into this. I assist multiple customers daily here at SBR .. and I try to be as fare as I can. If there were terms made and agreed upon and then they are changed, I will do my best to figure it out and assist you. But till then, I have my hand tied since I dont have a DUkeJohn registered on our website.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's always a nice touch...

We cater to recreational players only. Any professional, steam, or syndicate players will have their accounts closed immediately and account balances confiscated.
    Any steam play and account balance is confiscated. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Not sure if I'm reading the bonus rules right. Free plays are included in rollover, whether they win or lose..?

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

DH.

As for steam play and balance confiscated yes, that's posted on our website.

Rollover FP are included into rollover regardless of result.