shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

5dimes and thegreek are main sponsors of crooks forums .

Well To Identify And See The Proof See My Posts Here As Crooks Forum Wagersharp.com Deceived $500 From Me In There Bakers Dozen Contest,
    What Are The Credibility Of These Bookmakers As They Are Main Sponsors Of Wagersharp As Their Name Is Written In Bold Letters On Wager Sharp Main Page,how Can People Trust Them,i Wrote Them Several Times But They Isn't Reply,is They Going To Bankrupt/short Of Account/funds That They Need More Accounts From Innocent Visitors Of Wagersharp.com A Fraudy Forum,run By Crooks

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

1 by 1 all that involve sin spreading scam and promoting crooks forums will bet hit here .

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

What's with all the people who use Caps on the first letter of every word? Do they actually manually type it out that way? And if so, why? It's practically impossible to read.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Quote Originally Posted by dwaechte View Post
    What's with all the people who use Caps on the first letter of every word? Do they actually manually type it out that way? And if so, why? It's practically impossible to read.
    BradleySnyder's posts were also like this and he claimed it was an SBR issue. But if that was the case, wouldn't it happen to everyone?

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trying A Little Experiment . . .

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep, I typed that in all caps and the system changed it to that form.

So something has come out of this thread.

As for the intended topic, I will accomodate you shanty and not use the Wagersharp.com forum.

Never say I'm not a team player.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Greek is one of best books of all times

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I suspect they appreciate the free promotion SS is doing, as I'd never heard of the forum until he started this crusade