dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

PayCall US Players Question

Bookmakers has a relatively new deposit method called PayCall. Anybody use it? They tell me that you may use your ****/** and deposit up to 1000 a day max. They also say that there is no cash advance fee. But most importantly they claim they will not attempt to charge back any payouts to your CC. If you want a wd they will send it directly to your address.

Can anybody verify? Does anybody have any comments?

Thanks

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

If my memory serves me correctly, The problem with paycall is they charge a 5% fee of the purchase.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Dan

Thanks for your reply. According to Bookmaker, no fee and ***************.

I am assuming by the lack of response that not many people have used this method. I am always a little hesitant to use a cc but easy deposit methods for US players are slim, yeah I know that is obvious. I will probably give this a shot and report back to SBR on results.

Damn Republicans.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have tried a similar method with a different book. It was instant with no problems, but it had a cash advance fee and very low limits. I'm interested to hear your experience with this new method.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Is is at Bookmaker.com ? I don't see the option...

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Crazy, will do.

Sham, fourth option down under deposit.

ShamsWoof10

Thanks Dante.. Is this a cash advance..?

Here is what I see in this order... I don't see what you are talking about....

************:

MONEY TRANSFER:
    Person to Person Transaction Max. $2500
    Person to Person Transaction Max. $1800
    Solid Pay
    Vigo
    Latin Express
    Ria
    E-Wallet

OTHER:
    wire
    Bank Draft

Please advise...

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Shams

Are you at deposit options for Bookmaker? If you are I am confused. It is there on my screen.

ShamsWoof10

yes I am and I even asked "Live Chat" if they take "PayCall" and she said no they didn't take that method...

To confirm .. This is "Bookmaker.com" right ? The sister book of Cris..? Maybe I am at the wrong book...

hmmmm.. Any suggestions..?

bigboydan

I don't see that option either Dante. Here is the list of deposit methods I currently am seeing:

http://www.bookmaker.com/cashier-deposits.aspx

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I don't see that option either Dante. Here is the list of deposit methods I currently am seeing:

http://www.bookmaker.com/cashier-deposits.aspx

Are you guys kidding me? WTF, is going on. Are you guys in the US? Maybe that is the problem.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Because this is just too much suspense, I also checked my cashier while logged in, and my options are the same as ShamsWoof.

ShamsWoof10

I bet it's because we are in the US...

I have a friend in S. Korea.. If that is the case I can have him log in from there and make the deposit.. You think..?

In any case.. is this consider a cash advance by the Credit Card company..?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Is this the twilight zone? Are you guys registered players at Bookmaker? Could that be the problem?

No, I'm in the US.

Not a cash advance according to chat, I never used it but it
    is there plain as day on the deposit page.

ShamsWoof10

Yeah I am registered.. Wow that is wierd... I asked "live chat" as well and she said they do NOT take that option... She said ECheck would work if I had used Citadel before... Whatever that means..

Hey Dante can you do one of them screen shots... I wonder what it looks like now...

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ShamsWoof10 View Post
    Yeah I am registered.. Wow that is wierd... I asked "live chat" as well and she said they do NOT take that option... She said ECheck would work if I had used Citadel before... Whatever that means..

Hey Dante can you do one of them screen shots... I wonder what it looks like now...

Okay

This is very very strange. Just got off chat with "Pablo,"
    he tells me that option is only open for certain accounts???
    What is up with that???

He tells me to tell you to call them. Please if one of you guys
    do that kindly let me know what is up. This is a top notch book. Sister of Cris, right? Something is strange. Please let me know what they say.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

The paycall option should be there when your logged in. I deposited a small amount by that method during the week, and I don't think they charge you anything.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    The paycall option should be there when your logged in. I deposited a small amount by that method during the week, and I don't think they charge you anything.
    I thought that might be the problem. That is why I asked these guys if they were registered at Bookmaker. But, they said yes. And then they said that chat told them that option doesn't exist. That is why I am confused.

Could it only exist for registered users? Maybe, they want to keep it quiet. Could that be? That sounds crazy.

bigboydan

I just went into their live chat and asked about this one guys. After having to dodge a signup pitch, they tell me that it will be available tomorrow.

Here is the transcript of the live chat session I just had with them:

Chat InformationPlease wait for a site operator to respond.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'CS - Danny'

CS - Danny: Welcome to the Live Chat Support. How may I help you today?

guest: Hi, I was thinking about signing up with you guys when a friend of mine told me you offered the PayCall funding option. The problem is I don't see it advertise under the deposit option page at all.

guest: Do you even offer this payment option at all?

CS - Danny: Our sign up bonus for new customers is a 20% initial deposit Free Play bonus with 5 time rollover in deposits of $300 or more. Credit Card deposits is the only method that doesn't apply for this bonus. The maximum bonus granted is $500.

guest: Wait a minute here. I'm asking you if you offer the PayCall funding option, and your trying to get me to sign up before you answer my question?

guest: do you offer this deposit option at all or not?

CS - Danny: sir we are checking if that option would be ready tomorrow

CS - Danny: One moment please, I will be with you shortly.

guest: ok

CS - Danny: that option will be available tomorrow , you can check back over here or checking our cashier online

CS - Danny: http://www.bookmaker.com/cashier-deposits.aspx

guest: ok, I'll check back with you tomorrow then. thank you for your time. cya

CS - Danny: You are welcome!

CS - Danny: Thank you very much for visiting our Live Chat Department. Please don't hesitate to contact us in the nearest future with any inquire you might have, we will be glad to help you in the best way possible. Bye.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Dan

Thanks

This is very strange isn't it? Why is it on my deposit options?
    So it was just by chance that I checked Bookmaker today and found this option and that it is only going to be valid tomorrow? And why did they tell me it is vallid now? Lots of questions. I find this really very crazy.

However, it seems like a decent deal. According to what I was told there is no charge. Also although you can only do 500 at a time you can do 1000 a day. They did not mention a weekly limit. I believe their site says that this is their ****/** processing method. If so it will be a nice option for
    US players.
    Last edited by dante1; 11-13-07 at 11:25 PM.

ShamsWoof10

I just called and talked to someone who has never heard of it... If this is new I can see why some CS Reps. have not heard of it yet...

We had this problem once before ..where we knew about something coming before the CS Reps. did... I can't remember exactly the situation though...

If that does pop up that would be SWEEEET!!!

maritime
    maritime's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't see it as an option at bookmaker either. However, I have used it successfully at DSI.

ShamsWoof10

I don't see it there either... Maybe it was up for a trial run and they are going to make it available again at some point..

ShamsWoof10

Ok here is the deal with this option... It is only for selected customers... If you are somewhat new they will not offer it to you... I was told that flat out!!!

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by ShamsWoof10 View Post
    Ok here is the deal with this option... It is only for selected customers... If you are somewhat new they will not offer it to you... I was told that flat out!!!

Thats good to know. Thanks for reporting your findings ShamsWoof.

ShamsWoof10

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Thats good to know. Thanks for reporting your findings ShamsWoof.
    It actually sucks because they wouldn't let me do it...

In any case you are very welcome..