MiamiBoy86
    MiamiBoy86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Information about BigJuicyOdds appreciated!

I am relatively new to the site, have an account open with BetOnline (can't say enough positive things about opening account, used US Credit Card and after 7 min on the phone had the money in my account with 10% cash bonus added on.....could take up to 5K on first transaction)...however... they have lines that are added a little later in the day than I would like, so I wanted to know what people thought about Big Juicy Odds....No reviews about them, yet I have heard people like the reduced juice (HUGE for me)...

focus: What is the best reduced juice site that takes US ************/ reimburses online ** transfer?

Thanks, and BOL everyone!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

MiamiBoy86,

BigJuicyOdds is still a rather new book out there that runs under the Capilleira hosting services. At this time I haven't read any complaints that have been levied against them, so that is a positive, especially after the big superbowl withdrawing scene.

I haven't heard anything about BJO in regards being able to process ************ at all, however yes they do offer -103 vig.

thebigguy
    thebigguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy86 View Post
    I am relatively new to the site, have an account open with BetOnline (can't say enough positive things about opening account, used US Credit Card and after 7 min on the phone had the money in my account with 10% cash bonus added on.....could take up to 5K on first transaction)...however... they have lines that are added a little later in the day than I would like, so I wanted to know what people thought about Big Juicy Odds....No reviews about them, yet I have heard people like the reduced juice (HUGE for me)...

focus: What is the best reduced juice site that takes US ************/ reimburses online ** transfer?

Thanks, and BOL everyone!

Hi MiamiBoy86

I have found Big Juicy Odds very good to deal with send Charlie an email charile@bigjuicyodds.com they also reimbursed my online ** fees.