Kaka
    Kaka's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks, and I sure hopes that Cris or anyother decent book come along and help me/us out

heathcliffm
    heathcliffm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 251

hopefully bet911 didnt wait to late to make an attempted sale

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think no book will buy them. big debits per player, and most those players possibly hold account with prospective buyer already anyway.

the possible solution for players is to invest some further $$ together and organize a legal pursuit of their owner/manager.

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

most books cris bailed out were once reputable us-facing books with a loyal customer base.

a large part of bet911 clients are european, the kind of bettor that has accounts with every book in the world that offers or has offered a bonus at some time and were drawn in by bet911 by their bonuses and slow moving lines. the perfect example of the kind of customer base that is completely unattractive to any already established book.

i doubt very much whether there will be any bail out. if there will be one, it would have to be a new up-and-coming book who can write the costs off as marketing expenses, and there aren't a lot of legit new books these days.

noyb

legal pursuits are such an enormous waste of time and money even talking about doing that is a waste.

Climate
    Climate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

One more reason to deposit with only "A" rated books.

Huskie
    Huskie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Climate View Post
    Absolutely. I don't understand why the recreational player will go outside the top 3-5 books.

mbynwa
    mbynwa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

Quote Originally Posted by Huskie View Post
    Absolutely. I don't understand why the recreational player will go outside the top 3-5 books.
    I would say that a huge proportion of Bet911 players are not what you would call 'recreational' and in fact were playing at this book just for the bonuses.

ForgetWallStreet
    ForgetWallStreet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Climate View Post
    We have NEVER EVER had situations like this occur with books that SBR once had rated as A. Oh wait.....

ForgetWallStreet
    ForgetWallStreet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mbynwa View Post
    I would say that a huge proportion of Bet911 players are not what you would call 'recreational' and in fact were playing at this book just for the bonuses.
    They weren't just there for the bonuses...

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ForgetWallStreet View Post
    They weren't just there for the bonuses...
    Its like why you love Consuelo in your Spanish class for Saturday night booty visits. Its not only that she makes great eggs, she loves anal too.

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by noyb View Post
    legal pursuits are such an enormous waste of time and money even talking about doing that is a waste.
    well not necessarily. someone local might know the guy who perhaps got a new house. if so, pursuit or selling debt might be an option. good luck to those who have balances there...

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

I understand why bet 911 steals players. Because they have a manager called: Robert = Robber..

noyb

Quote Originally Posted by lukahh View Post
    well not necessarily. someone local might know the guy who perhaps got a new house. if so, pursuit or selling debt might be an option. good luck to those who have balances there...
    it doesn't matter. any local you hire will just charge you and won't be able to do anything even in the off chance he would actually try. every single book going bust these boards all flooded by people calling for legal action (usually for others to do it though). 99% these people are all talk and no action, the 1% something actually does happen nothing ever comes of it. and i'm talking about books which have gone bust in economies a lot better regulated than a basically third world country like costa rica.

i'm certain you can't provide me with an example of a book that has gone down, and bettors who have actually succeeded in getting a single penny from its owners. i can give you countless examples of the opposite.

99% chance the money is gone, 1% there's a bail out, those are really the only options.

manchester
    manchester's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by noyb View Post
    it doesn't matter. any local you hire will just charge you and won't be able to do anything even in the off chance he would actually try. every single book going bust these boards all flooded by people calling for legal action (usually for others to do it though). 99% these people are all talk and no action, the 1% something actually does happen nothing ever comes of it. and i'm talking about books which have gone bust in economies a lot better regulated than a basically third world country like costa rica.

i'm certain you can't provide me with an example of a book that has gone down, and bettors who have actually succeeded in getting a single penny from its owners. i can give you countless examples of the opposite.

99% chance the money is gone, 1% there's a bail out, those are really the only options.
    You've hit the nail on the head , moneys gone just gotta deal with it.

TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.
    TheBeautifulGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

Thank god I passed on depositing at BET911.COM. What I don't understand is, if Robert has admitted that they have been beaten and have no money etc etc then why has he not addressed the issue that the site is still operating and seems to be taking new deposits. If he was been honorable as he states then remove the 'join' option on site and only leave contact details where the players that are owed balances can contact him for an update on the takeover situation.

Also, of course the site will be lowered to an 'F' rating, he's admitted the book has no funds to pay people, what did he expect, an upgrade to A+?

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeautifulGame View Post
    Thank god I passed on depositing at BET911.COM. What I don't understand is, if Robert has admitted that they have been beaten and have no money etc etc then why has he not addressed the issue that the site is still operating and seems to be taking new deposits. If he was been honorable as he states then remove the 'join' option on site and only leave contact details where the players that are owed balances can contact him for an update on the takeover situation. Also, of course the site will be lowered to an 'F' rating, he's admitted the book has no funds to pay people, what did he expect, an upgrade to A+?
    We made a test signup and attempted to access the Neteller cashier when logged in, it appears to be in tact.

TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLou View Post
    We made a test signup and attempted to access the Neteller cashier when logged in, it appears to be in tact.

We'll that would prove it then, they are hoping to bring in players attracted by their sign up bonus and other interesting promotions. Deposit only book imo. Having a look at their promos, it's no wonder they were beaten.

Honestly, if you see any book that offers 30 - 50% REDEPOSIT bonuses, alarm bells have to ring. None of the books, I'm with offer reload bonuses like that . I don't believe any reputable book does offer these kind of bonuses, do they?
    Last edited by TheBeautifulGame; 05-07-10 at 03:23 PM.

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeautifulGame View Post
    I don't believe any reputable book does offer these kind of bonuses, do they?
    I don't know what you definition of reputable is, but the entire phoenix group offers bonuses like that. I visited the betmania site and they have 100% freeplay up to $300 or something, and they have had that or similar bonuses for a while now.

Betonline has a "best bonus guarantee" deal, meaning that they will match or better bonuses from books rated B or better I think.
    Rebatewager has a 50% rebate deal.
    Justbet offered (maybe they still do) 70% two days a week not long ago.

Probably others too.

TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    I don't know what you definition of reputable is, but the entire phoenix group offers bonuses like that. I visited the betmania site and they have 100% freeplay up to $300 or something, and they have had that or similar bonuses for a while now.

Betonline has a "best bonus guarantee" deal, meaning that they will match or better bonuses from books rated B or better I think.

Probably others too.

Wasn't aware that, cheers for the info.

TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post

Probably others too.

Wasn't aware of that, cheers for the info.

**SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING, DIDN'T REALISE**

midnight777
    midnight777's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had a balance of 400 that somehow vanished in thin air a few weeks ago.. They said they had no record of a deposit or the wagers I made... wtf.... have been working on it since.. Robert said it was a computer gliche.... wtf... I hope I find out who bails them out... I expect my 400 to be part of the bailout, doubt there will be one... I can not believe what I read.. Robert threatened to pull the plug and screw everybody...

tachi
    tachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

last year there was a thread how are bet911
    and someone answered call 911.
    this stopped me ,may be intuitively.

why not really call 911 for your problems?
    Last edited by tachi; 05-08-10 at 02:00 AM.

Kaka

From what I can read in different forums it is not alot of money playes are owed, that give me a little hope. I want my 9,1k!

in play, run(s)
    in play, run(s)'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I don't think so... they owe you 9.1k alone? And what about the other people in the forums, 3k, 6k, 1k, and so on. And not everyone who had a balance there posts in the forums. Be realistic, the chance for a bailout is near zero because it would be completely unattractive for any competing book.

Please downgrade Bet911 to Z-

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

Tell the manager, Robber to pay all of the people they owe and close their site or sell the brand to Bookmaker.com

kazuc
    kazuc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

I assume any book that gets bailed out has similar problems, yet sometimes they get bailed out. I don't think anyone here, including SBR, really knows what Bet911's balance sheet shows, and how attractive a buyout they'd be. I'm not counting on getting a dime back, obviously, but the 1 in 3 that SBR John quoted earlier in this thread seems about right to me on what I've read about similar situations in the past.

dark_knight
    dark_knight's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wish Robert would accept the help Bill Dozer has offered. Surely any help going would be worth giving a chance?

Kaka

well said dark-knight...

vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Forget the buy out . Bet911 are thieves that stole your money . I doubt any serious book will deal with this crooks .
    Quote Originally Posted by mbynwa View Post
    You are 100% right ! No one is gonna buy this scam book . Sure Robert wouldn't mind to sell bet911 that way he can score more $$$ .
    Bet911 planned this scam sometimes in December. Then they start running promos on MB site with ridicules bonus offers .The final touch the promo bellow
    Quote Originally Posted by vitalyo View Post

Total scam . I know bet911 just recently advertised on MB promotion site ,offering 100% freeplay bonus up to £1000 with a X10 WR . Or you could take 50% cash bonus.

Live rates at 2010.04.30 11:17:28 UTC
    1,000.00 GBP = 1,534.16 USD

United Kingdom Pounds United States Dollars 1 GBP = 1.53416 USD 1 USD = 0.651823

The offer ended if i am not mistaken at the end of march .
    100% is pretty crazy eahhhhhhhh 1,000.00 GBP = 1,534.16 USD
    No wonder they have suspended moneybookers payouts . I wonder for how much money europian scalpers took them ? I can't even guess an O/U . Obviously they are broke. Or they are very rich (by not paying out MB depositors) You can't blame the scalpers . It's bet911 own stupidity .Or they are the one who fvcking up the scalpers and planned the whole scam from the get go.
    Robert has admitted that they have been beaten and have no money
    Well Robert is not gonna tell us it was a scam right ? Blame it on the sharp players . Just like you did blame MB
    To all of those concerned:

Bet911 has determined that all moneybookers depositors will not be given a withdraw of any kind until they have been approved by our investigations department through an internal investigation that they are no longer a risk of any type to Bet911 in any sort of way. Once your account has been a been approved your current withdraw will be processed in a fast and timely matter. Until then all withdraws to any moneybooker depositor will be on hold. Also it has been determined that moneybookers will no longer be used as a form of withdraw even if your account has been approved until all accounts have been investigated. Once your account has been approved by the investigations department you will be allowed to receive a withdraw via check. Any one that has not deposited through moneybookers is free to put in a withdraw request at this time via check or **. This was determined after SBR brought up a good point about why would we pay the client with check unless they have been approved. So with this in mind unless approved you will not be allowed to receive a withdraw!
    Robert
    Firstly if the book had some serious financial trouble why would they offer 100% freeplay bonus up to £1000=1,534.16 USD.
    Clearly to collect as much money as they possibly can .

Then this stupid trend by Robert
    "Bet911 Internal MB Investigation"
    Later SBR found out that
    Bet911 MB account has insufficient funds to complete their payments to customers.

Most likely bet911 wired money out of MB or transferred funds to privet accounts that's why they have no funds.

Honorable Robert :But you keep ****ing with me and I will close this shop and I will tell everyone to F**K off.So please dont piss me off SBR I don't get it .
    First he scams players out of money then he is treating them . And some of you bought this shit that he is working on some sort of plan to get your money back .
    Guys you got scammed . No need to lie to your self or listen to this piss of shit Robert .
    Points Awarded:

manchester gave vitalyo 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

what a sad thread to read.

dark_knight
    dark_knight's Avatar Become A Pro!

So you're suggesting that they're not broke but rather they've just decided to pocket players funds and run? I'm going to give Robert a few days before reaching that conclusion. Seems to me if that was the case he'd have shut up shop completely by now and disappeared, or if they are planning on remaining deposit only from now on, wouldn't have posted publicly that they had no money?

Would surely have made more sense to continue telling everyone that everything is fine? Anyway, will know by the end of this month I'd imagine because either the book keeps running with no further info (deposit only) or a bailout or it disappears.

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Though I know people played there successfully afterwards, I still maintain that the first big neon warning sign (whilst cferrat was still there, though he may have been acting on instructions) was when the book posted at MoneySavingExpert forum asking for players... it's essentially a forum completely dedicated to bonus whoring, so they knew what they were getting, and in the long run they were never going to come out ahead from it. Worth remembering for the future.

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    when the book posted at MoneySavingExpert forum asking for players... it's essentially a forum completely dedicated to bonus whoring, so they knew what they were getting, and in the long run they were never going to come out ahead from it. Worth remembering for the future.
    so those scumbags searched the net for every dime possible it seems lol

vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by dark_knight View Post
    So you're suggesting that they're not broke but rather they've just decided to pocket players funds and run? I'm going to give Robert a few days before reaching that conclusion. Seems to me if that was the case he'd have shut up shop completely by now and disappeared, or if they are planning on remaining deposit only from now on, wouldn't have posted publicly that they had no money?

Would surely have made more sense to continue telling everyone that everything is fine? Anyway, will know by the end of this month I'd imagine because either the book keeps running with no further info (deposit only) or a bailout or it disappears.
    dark_knight check betcascade . They stole millions and still running deposit only book . http://www.sportsbookreview.com/sbr/betcascade/ . Very sad story .

I hope i am wrong and you get pay .

Cheers GL

First 1234567 Last