DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stay far away from globet

I read a week ago there was a slowpay from a guy for 15 days from Globet. I also having a slowpayreport from them for 10 days. My balance is still the same and they not proceede it. In an email they told me they have an slight delay.

But its other thing bad with them too. The wagers are only accepted in part. If you made wagers in the middle of the night, you have to wait for the next day if they are accepted or not.

They also temporary closed your statemant. I dont know why. They just do it. But for now, I be happy if they proceed my payout. Im worried.

This is a bad company. Stay far away. // Bookmakers2u.com

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

i got my money after i phone them and speak polite ,you can try the same

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DIF View Post
    I read a week ago there was a slowpay from a guy for 15 days from Globet. I also having a slowpayreport from them for 10 days. My balance is still the same and they not proceede it. In an email they told me they have an slight delay.

But its other thing bad with them too. The wagers are only accepted in part. If you made wagers in the middle of the night, you have to wait for the next day if they are accepted or not.

They also temporary closed your statemant. I dont know why. They just do it. But for now, I be happy if they proceed my payout. Im worried.

This is a bad company. Stay far away. // Bookmakers2u.com
    I agree with this DIF

Also I want to say stay away with Titanbet. Titanbet is one of the worst European books

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol titanbet is shit book ,globet is far way better but they have some problems lately with withdrawing

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

moonbeam is there a book that you dont have problem?????

cairnx
    cairnx's Avatar Become A Pro!

four figure withdrawal requested from globet 11th may, received in moneybookers account 12th may.

I did send them a reminder message after 24hrs, but funds were received 3hours later.

As regards "conditionally accepted" bets - terms are clear when you place your bet - they come up at the bottom of the screen every time you wager. To be safe, only place bets during their customer service hours (09.30-20.30 gmt i think) and be aware you can cancel a bet after 15 mins if no confiration is received

hope this helps