ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

Where can i get a prepaid card to deposit

and which one and do they have it at wal mart or rite aid. Wanting to deposit on Bodog or carbon or reefer poker

ttwarrior1

online support would not tell me, they made me call,, bodog says they would only accept ******** and all access **** and closest card to purchase is 30 min away from me, it has to be a silver card and also say international on it

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

understand even with a prepaid card in order to withdraw if you used it to deposit...they will want a copy of your ID...along with picture of the front and back of the card...and a utility bill

thats why I dont use them...its a joke they ask for all that when its a PREPAID card...I could understand if it was a credit card...but its not...ITS A PREPAID CARD...but these tactics are in place to help the book keep your funds in their possession as long as possbile

my advice...dont deposit with them...unless you dont mind sending someone offshore your personal information

now..you will get shills/people with hidden agendas telling you "its ok send them anything they ask for all books require it!!"

I will tell you first hand I've dealt with bookmaker for 12 years and NOT ONCE have I had to provide ANYTHING to them to receive a payout...other than my name

I only deposit using ** or ** though...not once have I ever been hassled using bookmaker

ttwarrior1

take me a year to make up the ** charge with my picks. Bodog already has my info anyway as well as reefer.

No store here has the 2 cards i can use, closest place is 30 min away, the 2 stores i went too were out

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

******** or vision?

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

I use Green Dot **** from Walmart

jackkkk2009

go to: http://www.creditcards.com/prepaid.php will find the best one you need

sdtrader
    Update your status
    sdtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40577

******** is the way to go

cap10
    cap10's Avatar Become A Pro!

here in canada i use MONEYMART prepaid ****;; works great;; surely u can get this in the usa ;;anybody know?

Ella600
    Ella600's Avatar Become A Pro!

Use the gift2go.net card from Walgreens

jackkkk2009

or *************

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    take me a year to make up the ** charge with my picks. Bodog already has my info anyway as well as reefer.

No store here has the 2 cards i can use, closest place is 30 min away, the 2 stores i went too were out
    bro, they will credit you the ** fee on top of your deposit. if they dont, find a new book. 5Dimes, Diamond and Greek all credit the ** fee. I use all 3 of these books and they are A+.

ttwarrior1

******** and vision not accepted at bodog, all access prepaid card is same as ********, no store within an hour of me has one.
    I'll give the ** a try maybe

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster B View Post
    these tactics are in place to help the book keep your funds in their possession as long as possbile
    The statement above is not true. The security checks the Bodog licensees put in place are primarily for the players protection. All Bodog licensees may request documentation at any time on an account in order to verify information, not only prior to a payout. Documentation can be submitted and verified prior to even requesting a payout - that way payouts are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Please give CS a call if you have any questions, they will be happy to help!

Thank you,
    Becky

pete346
    pete346's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you are interested and want a ******** card, they will give you $20 free when you activate and load your card if I refer you. pm me your name and email address.

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Quote Originally Posted by pete346 View Post
    If you are interested and want a ******** card, they will give you $20 free when you activate and load your card if I refer you. pm me your name and email address.
    Would you like my SSN as well?