Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

BigJuicyOdds info?

This book appeared out of nowhere. I took a look at the site, and it seems to have good teaser and parlay defense. 2 odd things though: 1. if you bet on the guest account, internet bets were limited to $25; and 2. they are apparently offering "no-juice" on all wagers.

I'm always alarmed when I see a promo like that, since a book will lose money long-term with that. No matter how well financed a book it, it will either end that promo, or go under.

Does anyone outside of SBR know anything about the book or its management?

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    This book appeared out of nowhere. I took a look at the site, and it seems to have good teaser and parlay defense. 2 odd things though: 1. if you bet on the guest account, internet bets were limited to $25; and 2. they are apparently offering "no-juice" on all wagers.

I'm always alarmed when I see a promo like that, since a book will lose money long-term with that. No matter how well financed a book it, it will either end that promo, or go under.

Does anyone outside of SBR know anything about the book or its management?
    Finally a mod with some perspective addressing these issues as opposed to being star struck looking to change their name and thinking they can be a good book... Offering "no-Juice" on all wagers must not be a big deal to some...