king
    king's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

BetUS likes to bullshit to see if you fall for it. I have been paid every penny from them but they try to bullshit with me in the past about payout.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    I'm not used to decent books making horse-shit arguments.
    As far as this quote from you is concerned........YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT, nice job leading your posters to a shit whole Ken.... oh i mean Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutelyonfire View Post
    I have had no issues with BETUS. In fact , I have received 4 bank wires from them in a very prompt manner this month totaling nearly 20K
    You also are full of shit!
    Points Awarded:

Chuck Sims gave Al Masters 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    As far as this quote from you is concerned........YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT, nice job leading your posters to a shit whole Ken.... oh i mean Justin.
    Just so I understand... Why am I full of shit? For warning against BetUS, or stating that they had been decent in the past?

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    Just so I understand... Why am I full of shit? For warning against BetUS, or stating that they had been decent in the past?

For saying they are a decent book on April 29th 2010.

They are not a decent book, never have been,they have always been thiefs working unlawfully out of an office in Montreal, before that they were kicked out of the Mohawk Indian Reservation because they were that bad.

They associated themselves with that Morrison betting scheme, you know the one i mean, the one with the phoney numbers they issued to all who came to them via Morrison.

They have slow paid and stiffed in the past, players and employees, There reputation is terrible, how many complaints have you seen against them over the years?

ive seen and heard of countless beefs with this joint,and somewhere in the middle of all their shit slinging, they behaved good for a short time span, garnering your support of them.

Behaving good at times is just part of their buisness model,it brings in buisness especially when guys like you sing their praises to the posting forum.

You are in a position of trust, so when you say they are good people trust you and sign up.

The same way Carl brought back trust and customers to bet911 last year after they were were known as a stiff book for years before that.(NOT SUGGESTING BETUS ENDS UP LIKE BET911)they are a smarter breed of thieves.

Nothing decent about Betus, but then again thats only my opinion.

Absolutelyonfire
    Absolutelyonfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

You also are full of shit![/quote]
    You can say what you like but I have received all those payments via wire in my bank account in less than 48 hours from requesting payout.
    Last edited by Absolutelyonfire; 05-18-10 at 08:07 AM. Reason: wrong quote attached

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19551

You're a lying sack of shit; BetUS is an outright scam book.

Absolutelyonfire
    Absolutelyonfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Why the hell would I lie about receiving payments !!

I have received 4 payments from them....wish I could say the same about books with real payment issues like WSEX and BP !!!

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

regardless of the type of game it is or how big the event, all bets should oyster toward the rollover. BetUS seems to be a decent company but also seems to shoot themselves in the foot from time to time..

First 12