kokacola
    kokacola's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jetbull

Hy guys i`m relativ new in this theme BETTING.
    i hear about jetbull.com and look on their site and i thing it is ok but i know nothing about this guys. have somebody of us more information about this bookmaker?
    i want bet there because they have nice bonus and they have good odds.
    when somebody have information abbout their thank you!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum

This is a fairly new book that is licensed by the Anjouan gaming board. The last thing I can recall off the top of my head was that they were booking out of Gibraltar, and they have techs in London.

I would not suggest playing at such a high risk book like them at all.

kokacola

Thank you thank you, I have risked it and I must say there were absolutely no problems, even with the payouts not

Champi
    Champi's Avatar Become A Pro!

I receive mail from them with 35Eur first deposit bonus but is risky to play there.IP on the mail was from Luxembourg.I heard that payouts are up to 10 days ?!

kokacola

10 days? no...

Ok the first time that i have withdraw there takes 6 days because i sent them a black and white copie of my ID and they need a colored till i sent a colored and then it was 6 days... but now when i want to withdraw my winnings it take 2 or maximum 3 days not more....

Booth
    Booth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kokacola View Post
    10 days? no...

Ok the first time that i have withdraw there takes 6 days because i sent them a black and white copie of my ID and they need a colored till i sent a colored and then it was 6 days... but now when i want to withdraw my winnings it take 2 or maximum 3 days not more....
    i agree...same with me