richb7a
    richb7a's Avatar Become A Pro!

I trust five dimes,

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11338

What do you reallly think about 5 dimes?

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

allow me to answer for him:

"5dimes is the bestest book in the whole wide world, no, the universe! one day when i grow up, i want to be just like 5dimes, too!!"

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

i hope your bank closes your f***ing bank account and you end up on the street. you make the dumbest f***ing posts and EVERY single one is always about 5Dimes. are you f***ing obsessed with that site or something or maybe you're just retarded with a case of ocd that feels the need to keep making the same threads about the same site.

richb7a

Matchbook, did not answer the phone in the week. Treatothers as you would like to be treated. First off I wish you only good. Second judge others as you would like to be judged. When you judge some you are judging yourself. I wish everyone good fortune, and a good night

dlweaver
    one day at a time....
    dlweaver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Good night to everyone

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by richb7a View Post
    Matchbook, did not answer the phone in the week. Treatothers as you would like to be treated. First off I wish you only good. Second judge others as you would like to be judged. When you judge some you are judging yourself. I wish everyone good fortune, and a good night
    Yes, but when you open your mouth and repeatedly utter '5dimes', you are annoying people. You are failing to see that you are the thorn.

richb7a

Takecare my friend, They have gone out of ther way to make me happy recently. Matchbook is better for exchange, match did not answer the phone a few times in the da

vinnie
    vinnie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4752

retard !!!

First 123