skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Did Matchbook "ungrade" anyone else's WAS/MIL bets?

This is bizarre... I had a small bet on Washington RL and a bigger bet on the ML. I had a lot of action today so almost all of my account balance was in play. Matchbook correctly graded those bets winners, so I put up several new offers, and then noticed both my "total balance" and "free funds" dropped after the Florida game went official, when only the total balance should have dropped. My pending offers that were over my new account limit have all been canceled, and I can't tell if any of them were accepted or not and then canceled, which would be a shitty thing to do since the game wasn't misgraded or anything.

The ML was made after the system crash earlier so that has nothing to do with it.

What's Matchbook's policy if they misgrade a wager and you use those funds to place bets? They seem to misgrade wagers more often than other books, and it's certainly possible that you could accidentally place bets with money that isn't yours. (I've had two misgraded in the past month, an MLB RL and an EPL side, both of which took about 2 hours to be corrected.)

In the case of the EPL side, I had two bets that ended at the same time, a win and a loss, so when my "free funds" increased, I didn't think anything of it, since my free funds should have increased. But it turns out they'd misgraded my loser as a winner and left the winner pending for almost 3 more hours. I had plenty in my account left over that I wasn't actually betting with money that "wasn't mine," but in that instance, without actually looking at my "settled bet" history, I had no idea that they'd made a mistake because my balance was roughly what it should have been for a winner and a loser, and I had no idea that they'd actually graded a loser a winner and not bothered to grade the winner.

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

While I was typing that, the live chat lady was able to get the bet graded properly for me, but she didn't seem to understand what I was asking about betting with funds made from misgraded wagers.

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

My available balance dropped without making any bets, something is screwy.

I'll have to re-check everything.

I don't know if a loser was graded a winner, then corrected, or whatever.