THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Can anyone tell me if there is a "button" to hit that can seperate the bases games so the AL & NL are not intertwined. Any way to list the games by rotation # instead of start time ??
    Last edited by THE HITMAN; 04-23-10 at 06:59 PM.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4742

I don't have reduced juice 105 lines anymore it seems.Goodbye BOL.

lawsofpower48
    lawsofpower48's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Peeig View Post
    The software is working much better for me now

i personally like the old one better, but this one does not affect me

THE HITMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    I don't have reduced juice 105 lines anymore it seems.Goodbye BOL.
    Yes, Keith, they do. They show up as -110 on the regular menu, but when you put them on the ticket to play/confirm, they come up as -105. Check it. A call to them says that they are working this out. Thank God for that, otherwise, you would be right......... buh bye.

BetOnline
    BetOnline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7835

If you ARE on the reduced juice package you DO still get the discount as the Hitman says, but it IS a special discount hence it doesn't show up in the shop window any longer, the discount is given at the till--in the bet ticket.

BetOnline

Quote Originally Posted by THE HITMAN View Post
    Can anyone tell me if there is a "button" to hit that can seperate the bases games so the AL & NL are not intertwined. Any way to list the games by rotation # instead of start time ??
    In the left nav open up the basball section and right next to MLB is a drop down with the rotation numbers right there. I find it's the fastest way to get to the games I like; just click on the rotation number in the drop down and its there.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4742

Good to know I still have reduced juice. Thanks for the info.

THE HITMAN

Quote Originally Posted by BetOnline View Post
    In the left nav open up the basball section and right next to MLB is a drop down with the rotation numbers right there. I find it's the fastest way to get to the games I like; just click on the rotation number in the drop down and its there.
    Thanks for that info.....I have already seen that. Sometimes I have multiple games that I lke to shop. Just alot easier to see all of them right off the bat, separated AL/NL. Punching in rotation #'s (which I sometimes don't know offhand) is just more clicking away. That is what most folks have posted they don't like, more steps. This is the only place that I have seen which intertwines AL& NL.
    Also, I was looking for NBA props for tonite's games...........Where are they? Thanks, again.

THE HITMAN

I see the props button, now. It is impossible to navigate and hit, tho, as everytime I go there, the whole column "floats" away. That is why I couldn'e see it before.

JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by BetOnline View Post
    If you ARE on the reduced juice package you DO still get the discount as the Hitman says, but it IS a special discount hence it doesn't show up in the shop window any longer, the discount is given at the till--in the bet ticket.
    Gotta say this is yet another dislikeable change in the software. Is this a newer ASI platform or something else?

dentry
    dentry's Avatar Become A Pro!

old version is good

9XL
    9XL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2478

The new version continues to run very slow on my computer. I never had a problem with the old version. I wish Bet Online would allow the option of using the old platform.

Peeig
    Underbetting my roll
    Peeig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1213

I had an issue with the new software working with Firefox last night, it worked okay but slow using IE.........each day presents a new issue.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Please make it possible to place smaller freeplay bets ON THE WEBSITE. OR atleast in LIVE CHAT. (right now all u can do is bet your ENTIRE freeplay balance OR u must call in the bet)

It is extremely annoying to place freeplay wagers over a phone when I never make phone wagers at ANY books. This is a MUST HAVE or else this book cant be for me. I cant be making phone calls to bookies everyday!

-stash

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

In all the years I have been reading at this forum and a member this is the only time I can remember that a book put out software so pathetic that various posters have to come into the forum for advice on how to place bets!! You can't make this stuff up.

Even Match's format didn't get this much troublesome ink.

BetOnline

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    Please make it possible to place smaller freeplay bets ON THE WEBSITE. OR atleast in LIVE CHAT. (right now all u can do is bet your ENTIRE freeplay balance OR u must call in the bet)
    I have that pending, Stash. It is in the queue to be released soon.

Cheers

Alex
    Last edited by BetOnline; 04-27-10 at 04:19 PM.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

No answer yet to my question. Will your new software grade futures correctly?

GeraGom
    GeraGom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Now the Website is very good. Has evolved a lot.

First 123