midnight777
    midnight777's Avatar Become A Pro!

bet 911

what's up with asking for an id for a payout?

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

standard. u new at this game? many books do it. some random and some as a matter of course.

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

It is pretty standard. I sent in a withdrawal request just a few minutes ago with my ID attached. Will be interesting to see if they are doing any security checks and so on and if that will cause a delay. It is likely that a lot of people will wihdraw today for the first time since the ID requirement came up since today is free payout day. I'm expecting it to hit in the next 4 hours, as per previous withdrawals.

SpiderMonkey
    Monkeys throw poop.
    SpiderMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Please keep us updated on your withdrawl - I was consdiering sending some $$$ their way.

winM
    winM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just do it! They won't delay ur request!

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

just asking for ID it is normal, there are some books that ask ID,utily bill, passport and in some cases like ias and BetFair your id check by a member o society

Chopsticks

Apparently your passport isn't good enough for these guys. You need to send them a form of id that shows your address on it and has your face on it. I asked what it was and I was told a drivers licence. I don't have that so will be interesting to see what happens next.

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

You dont have a drivers license or id card with your address on it?

Chopsticks

I have tons of id's, service card from the army, passport, **** debit card, school identity card...++ but nothing that shows my address on it, no. I was told a bill or something would do just fine though so will try to send that.

Edit - sent it in and they said that it was ok. They should probably have been more specific when they sent out the e-mail where they announced the ID requirement.
    Last edited by Chopsticks; 04-12-10 at 04:49 PM.

Chopsticks

$1500 payment received, took about 8 hours from initial request to get it, but it only took them maybe 20 minutes to send it after id and address was verified by them. A bit of a hassle that they did not include the fact that they also needed to verify address in the original e-mail they sent out to everyone this weekend, as I would have provided a bank statement/bill with the original request along with the passport.

They still pay fast.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Good underrated book.No complaints here

dark_knight
    dark_knight's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought I'd post my experience here. I was told Moneybookers withdrawals no longer an option due to increased fraud and I could have either Neteller or check. I chose to open a Neteller account and re-requested the withdrawal. This was processed within about 6 minutes, although a bit too much was taken out of my account. I sent an email to CS and they sorted it out quickly

Still a bit costly withdrawing to Neteller at $65 compared with $35 to Moneybookers, but overall pleased to see they paid quickly. Should still get a free withdrawal on a Monday, so seeing as I paid for this one I'll try and take a free one next Monday.

Now just need to get Neteller to unfreeze my account as they want ID..