bigloser
    bigloser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1335

Betroyal

Paid me to Moneybookers within 24 hours

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is this a regular account or is this another super-special Platinum account that they have only told you and Jamie about?

bigloser

Regular account

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

things must be turning around there.... congrats

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

truely unbelievable...

White_Tiger
    White_Tiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Last time I was cashout from them 2 month ago and it tooks 3 weeks. Still better than alot of book I think.
    I cashout from betcascade since march 5 until now.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Be very careful with Royal. They are now owned by SBG Global. They are not a total scam like cascade but they do selectively rip players off.

bigloser

Thats why I did the WD.
    Thought it best to reduce my exposure.

Very encouraged by the way they dealt with the WD though

Money game from SBG
    Last edited by bigloser; 09-06-07 at 11:26 AM.

Zeroed
    Zeroed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why would you play at such places anyway.
    This time you been lucky and got paid, next go you might find yourself in a no-pay situation, forced to deal with all the bullshit they will throw on you.

I would also worry about every bet i place there prolly, what should stop a horrible book like this one to cancell it without giving any good reason?

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure

I tried to cash out a week ago, logged onto the cashier and it says it has no info on me. I phone customer service they tell me I need to fax in my d/l which I do. Log on to cashier and it still says I have no info. I email cashier@betroyal.com and they haven't responded. Tonight I'm going to call customer service again and see what happens. Then I guess SBR will be getting an e mail if they still fail to respond.

To zeroed, I use the screeen capture here and capture every bet made there. I only had one bet cancelled (and that was before game time), I just went back on line and rebet it (actually at larger odds than the previous bet). Good or bad I've been on a 2 week run there and want to get some money out.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

They probably are much more stable and this is not likely a fluke IMO.. I say this because they don't give out sh*t anymore.. No bonus, no low juice, and nothing else worth mentioning so it's likely they are stable now..

BigJayCT
    BigJayCT's Avatar Become A Pro!

i got paid last week 4 days it took for a bank transfer so far so good for me

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure

My latest payout request after Bet royal answered my e mail saying they profiled my account so I can withdraw.

The Moneybookers payout method is currently not supported. We apologize for any inconvience and request you go back and select another method or contact Customer Services to request this payout method over the phone.
    I contacted them and my revised fax with my ID apparently is still too dark. I have now e mailed them a copy of my ID that has been used at mansion, bowmans and others with no problems. Lets see what happens. I e mailed it to both marco and sbg global..... grrrrrrrrrrr
    Last edited by 20Four7; 09-07-07 at 12:25 PM.

diamond
    diamond's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betroyal

Hi,

Never had any thing to do with Betroyal (although know they had their history), and I prefer solid European books

But spoke to a former employee I got to know through web, and he said he was so relieved to leave this place, that really had made his life terrible in all ways. He told me it was so stressful and worrying to work under that company, that his life had improved alot after he left.

I knew he used to work there when I was in contact with him, but never knew things were that bad. Must be awkward to protect something you dont believe in, and to be pressured by management.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Thanks for input. Not a place I'd want to work.

BigJayCT

Quote Originally Posted by diamond View Post
    Hi,

Never had any thing to do with Betroyal (although know they had their history), and I prefer solid European books

But spoke to a former employee I got to know through web, and he said he was so relieved to leave this place, that really had made his life terrible in all ways. He told me it was so stressful and worrying to work under that company, that his life had improved alot after he left.

I knew he used to work there when I was in contact with him, but never knew things were that bad. Must be awkward to protect something you dont believe in, and to be pressured by management.

no complaints here i trust the stories that have been posted here but no issues for me (knock on wood)....what euro books do u use can americans use them?

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

edit
    Last edited by curious; 12-03-07 at 06:00 PM.

diamond
    diamond's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigJayCT View Post
    no complaints here i trust the stories that have been posted here but no issues for me (knock on wood)....what euro books do u use can americans use them?
    Im an European myself, so basically I can use whatever I want. Sorry for not mentioning that. Not sure if the americans can use them.

BigJayCT

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    What size player are you? Players only seem to have problems when they win big.
    yea that maybe it im a 50 dollar to 500 dollar player (when I REALLY like a game) so that could b it

expertuser
    expertuser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Need HELP!!! Betroyal Keep Asked me Wait!

Betroyal drag to pay me for 4 weeks already, SLOW PAY!
    Actually i just requested to clear my account by requesting USD 1289.

But they keep ask me to contact them back after 2 hours for 3 times per day, I been chasing them everyday for 4 weeks, but they keep ask me to contact back later, seen like their management staff always away when i'm come to livechat, even i follow their command and time exactly.

I'm super lost my confident on them already, because just USD 1289, they keep asked me to wait, this condition happended when POINTBET.com going to bankrupt.

On 1st week, they asked me to withdraw by using **, so i proceed it, but after 1 week, the ** CODE they are giving is cheat one, i check with my local ** that linked with my country LARGEST BANK, their staff told me, that they cant even see this on the system at all, that mean BETROYAL is cheating me at all.

Please help me!!!
    Please help me!!!
    Please help me!!!

SOB!!! SOB!!! SOB!!! i wanna cry dee!

Please help me, i hope somebody can help me on this.
    I'm not a rich person, 1289USD is my big asset already.

Thanks a lots!