jderuyo
    jderuyo's Avatar Become A Pro!

unibet block my account

Unibet block my account without reasons . They didnt gave me any explanations !!!
    what should i do? I've been a costumer for 2 years at unibet and never have a problem with them .

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

they probably want to verify your account with your id and a utility bill. they often do so with customers from high risk fraud countries like eastern europe. get in touch with their support via email and ask what precisely they want. you will be fine (as long as you didn't break their t's and c's).

jderuyo

I'm a client for more then 2 years .I uplod those documents with id , credit card ,at the beginning of my account. Also, i didn't break their t's and c's.
    My credit card expired last month, has any relevance with that?
    Btw: Thanks for your advice, austin!

Toit
    Trust me.
    Toit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6775

Give them a call and ask why they blocked your account, works normally better than email.

M@ximo
    M@ximo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jderuyo View Post
    Unibet block my account without reasons . They didnt gave me any explanations !!!
    what should i do? I've been a costumer for 2 years at unibet and never have a problem with them .

Books usually request docs, of personal info, if its not provided, they will close the account.. also, if they receive any referral that you must be envolved in any kind of issues with another books...
    Also a friend of mine got his account canceled because he was using a card on someone else's name (weird huh!!)

But they should give you some info about why they are closing the account...

Toit
    Trust me.

Like I said, give them a call and keep us updated.

jderuyo

HAPPY UPDATE

Finaly , after long discussions on the phone , they said it was a terrible mistake!
    Unibet UNBLOCK my account !
    Thanks again the forum for the advices !!!

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

bet u feel alot better,but if u never called them,how long would they have ur account blocked,,,just something to think about

gman2114
    SBR Rocks
    gman2114's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1279

Did they give you any compensation? If not leave that book for good.

jderuyo

probably...forever ) but thats why it exists the client relations phone . On the chat is very difficult to receive a answer .

jderuyo

YEah . they give me a comensation . A RAPID BUCAREST" T-shirt. Is really . Unibet is the sponsor for that football club . I'm not a fan rapid , but i have friends . Now i waiting the t-shirt

Toit
    Trust me.

Good to hear it's solved.

BVO
    BVO's Avatar Become A Pro!

unibet explanations?

here is these bunch of thieves who call themselves bookmakers explanation regarding my canceled bets on live tennis:

Thank you for contacting Unibet.
    This bet was cancelled to the discretion of our event schedulers and voided, hence paid out at odds 1.00, which means the money you have bet was refunded in full.

Should you require further assistance with any other queries you might have please do not hesitate to contact us once again
    Are you satisfied with our reply? Please give us your feedback here, and get a good chance of winning € 100!
    Best Regards
    Franco
    Unibet Support

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

good info on all parties involved a+