daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4943

5 Dimes Rewards

I was wondering what you people think is the best reward/promotion to sign up for a new member to 5 Dimes??

I'm thinking about doing the CashBack Rewards on my losses.. Is that the smart way to go?

Or is it better to do the reduced juice?? I'm thinking the reduced juice may be better, but the 20% cashback could come in handy too..
    Last edited by daneault23; 03-29-10 at 09:51 PM. Reason: cuz

jboy4
    jboy4's Avatar Become A Pro!

reduced juice unless you plan on losing a bundle.

daneault23

Well I just talked to someone on live help there, and she said that you can switch over one time. So I think I'm going to start with the cashback bonus program for awhile, probably to get the 20% cashback on losses, and then switch over to the reduced juice lines..

My reasoning is I will still have reduced juice lines on up to $50 in wagers, even if I choose the cashback program. Since I'm a new member there, I won't have that much money so I won't be betting huge amounts so $50 max is okay for me. As time goes by, hopefully I can keep winning and then I can choose to do away with the cashback program and go to the reduced juice lines up to $500.

This way I can maximize my money

jboy4
    jboy4's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just talked to someone there also, was thinking of giving them a chance for baseball season, since everyone here says they are a good baseball book, but was told if you take any kind of bonus, limits are set for $50. Never heard of this before anywhere else. Hate to deposit $500 to $1,000 and get no bonus.

daneault23

Quote Originally Posted by jboy4 View Post
    I just talked to someone there also, was thinking of giving them a chance for baseball season, since everyone here says they are a good baseball book, but was told if you take any kind of bonus, limits are set for $50. Never heard of this before anywhere else. Hate to deposit $500 to $1,000 and get no bonus.
    Yeah if you take any other bonus thing other than the reduced lines, then the max wager you can make to still have the reduced lines is $50, which sucks. However, if you want to get a signup bonus with them, you don't get it all at once. You get it 10% at a time. So if you deposit $1000, you will have to wager $10000 in order to get your $320 in bonuses. So I decided to do the cashback program just in case I start losing money.

After awhile, I think I might switch to the normal reduced lines program, because they said you can switch one time. So once I feel like I will be wagering more than $50 on a game, then I will switch.
    Last edited by daneault23; 03-29-10 at 11:54 PM.