azn624
    Update your status
    azn624's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Depositing By Credit Count As CASH Advancement

Hi, I usually deposit by debit, but do not have enough in there to make a good deposit at this time. So, I was going to use my Citi ********** to make a deposit, but was wondering if anyone knew if this would count as a cash advancement, as Citi will charge an extra 19.5% of what I deposit, if it is a cash advancement.

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know at Capital One they treat it as if you made an Atm transaction .Just pay $9 and go with **.I never had those charges occur on my Citi **********.Try not to use the cards it just creates alot of paperwork for you to fill out.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Many sites wont even take ** and the ones that do it will probably be cash advance

azn624
    Update your status
    azn624's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by tltaylor89 View Post
    I know at Capital One they treat it as if you made an Atm transaction .Just pay $9 and go with **.I never had those charges occur on my Citi **********.Try not to use the cards it just creates alot of paperwork for you to fill out.
    I was told that ** and ** will get charged as cash adv. as well for citi **********. Di I get wrong Info? And will use more **/** from now on though than CC.