Rafa
    Rafa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cashpoint close account

After a several months betting in Cashpoint, and after a few payouts, they decided to close my account without any reason. They send me an e-mail ask my bank details to do a payout. Why they did make the payout to my moneybookers account? This has happened anyone? They will pay my Cashpoint balance?

yobinad
    yobinad's Avatar Become A Pro!

I played at cashpoint last year and never had problems if you didn't make any illegal activity they will pay you dude

Mikelo
    Mikelo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

They closed mine a year ago. Got paid in full in few days.

Lolita
    Lolita's Avatar Become A Pro!

After request withdrawl for 2k I get this email.

Dear customer,

After a regular inspection the management has decided not to accept bets from you anymore. Therefore your account has been disabled.
    Please accept this decision and don't open any other accounts because there would be no payout.

best regards

Ihr Cashpoint Cashier
    Cashpoint Agentur & IT Service GmbH
    Viktor Kaplan Str. 9
    A - 2201 Gerasdorf

Tel.
    +43 (1) 21772 0
    Fax +43 (1) 7347330
    cashier@cashpoint.com
    http://www.cashpoint.com/

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    After request withdrawl for 2k I get this email.
    Dear customer,

After a regular inspection the management has decided not to accept bets from you anymore. Therefore your account has been disabled.
    Please accept this decision and don't open any other accounts because there would be no payout.
    you should be glad to get rid of this joke bookie. their site just falls apart as you load it up, and not to mention their 'high' limits

althelegend
    althelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17306

Well - your a winner . This is their reaction to players who take money from them.

yobinad
    yobinad's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes, this kind of books don't like winners.

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

i got same message few days ago after i hit some big odds my balance reached 900eur i was 100eur close to finish rollover and then i recived email that my account is closed ant to give bank details for payout either i deposited by monebookers ,very unprofesional book

lampux
    lampux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Same here. Cashpoint closed my account and the accounts of a lot of my friends from Italy WITHOUT ANY REASON. Shame on you Cashpoint, this poor bookie is really the shame of all internationals bookmakers. They don't like people who win, but the very bad thing is that they close accounts also if you are only 100 euros over your deposits like my case! I did a deposit of 200 euros and I had on my account only 290 euros, and they close my account! Now I hope they will pay me, this seems really a scam.

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

They closed me down earlier this year after I bet in play just before a goal was scored (soccer). I wasn't scamming them in any way - just got lucky.
    Last edited by King_Suckerman; 11-08-10 at 02:30 PM.

lampux

Quote Originally Posted by King_Suckerman View Post
    They closed me down earlier this year after I bet in play just before a goal was scored (soccer). I wasn't scamming them in any way - just got lucky.
    yes that's the same happened to a friend of mine. It's pretty clear he was not scamming them...sometimes playing live you can be lucky, like me that played on a over and after less than 1 minute there was a goal, and I took that over! I think it very not professional close accounts for these reasons. At this point they should avoid live bets, because when you play live, sometimes it happens. Anyway we understood they love only people who loose, if you win (even if you win only 50 euros more than your deposits) they close you and this behaviour is stupid! Cashpoint is really a little bookie if they close for so few money! Comeon on bet365 or bet@home you can play live even 200 euros and on cashpoint they close for a bet of 50 euros on a odd of 5 that you luckily win???

lampux

Another friend of mine had the account closed. He was betting with them since last week and he did deposits for a total of 2500 euros and realized payouts for about 1300 euros, so he was a loser for 1200 euros on cashpoint. Well, they closed his account!!! So I don't understand, what is the reason now? If you win they close your account, if you loose they close yoour account. What this book is doing in your opionion?

nenad

book is for low stake players 20-30 eur per bet

lampux

Quote Originally Posted by nenad View Post
    book is for low stake players 20-30 eur per bet
    20-30 euros was his standard bet, but the problem maybe was he did in the last weekend about 2500 euros of deposit, so he did a lot of bets of 30 euros...

nenad

they limits you after 100eur dialy i suppose

lampux

only 100 euros daily? It's a very very little bookie then! Well, goodbay forever cashpoint.

twermert
    twermert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Playing there for 2 month and just got the bonus credited. Low limits but often out to line, well worth keeping.

lampux

how do you know the daily limit is about 100 euros? Did you ask them?