robertg
    robertg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

good to hear, keep us updated and gl with rest of your balance.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

after they pay this guy its time to close up, they just do not have the money to be in business and will only get worse.

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

They just paid me $1000 through book to book transfer with CRIS. It took about 25 minutes for the money to be credited after I spoke to Judge about it.

It is a shame what happened to the OP here and that he had to wait for so long to get his money. But judging from my own and Mr.'s payout experience they are still paying up pretty damn fast, and it gives some credence to what SBR and judge himself have reported, there is only one current payout complaint, and that is the one from the OP here. But from what I gather Judge is making it right this week.

I think they will be alright.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

got to say i am rooting for these guys.

The Judge
    The Judge's Avatar Become A Pro!

The player has been paid in full and has posted this information at other forums. There is no question that he did not deserve to have to wait so long to be paid and there can be no acceptable excuses for this.

However, in way of explanation, the past six weeks have been quite difficult in many areas of the business. The owner was swept away by the US Government and frankly, we were not prepared for this and reacted to situations as they arose.

Since then, several new measures have been put in place that will hopefully prevent anything like this unfortunate issue from occurring in the future. It should be noted that in the history of BetFirstClass, this was the first ever slow pay and we take our clients' requests for funds from their accounts very seriously. The vast majority of payout requests have been processed in less than 24 hours and that is the standard that we will continue to hold ourselves to.

I will have an announcement this weekend regarding the future of BetFirstClass which I am sure that most will find very interesting.

DBurton81
    DBurton81's Avatar Become A Pro!

good for you guys to clear this up!

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Judge View Post
    The player has been paid in full and has posted this information at other forums. There is no question that he did not deserve to have to wait so long to be paid and there can be no acceptable excuses for this.

However, in way of explanation, the past six weeks have been quite difficult in many areas of the business. The owner was swept away by the US Government and frankly, we were not prepared for this and reacted to situations as they arose.

Since then, several new measures have been put in place that will hopefully prevent anything like this unfortunate issue from occurring in the future. It should be noted that in the history of BetFirstClass, this was the first ever slow pay and we take our clients' requests for funds from their accounts very seriously. The vast majority of payout requests have been processed in less than 24 hours and that is the standard that we will continue to hold ourselves to.

I will have an announcement this weekend regarding the future of BetFirstClass which I am sure that most will find very interesting.
    tease me like that? lol glad to hear this report

First 12