Update Status
    psv777ua's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Cyntax
    Cyntax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Toit View Post
    Euh?
    Google Translate can be a bitch sometimes. http://translate.google.com/#uk|en| Stop using the webtranslators, your english is always better than any damn translator.
    Quote Originally Posted by psv777ua View Post
    I am from Ukraine.

I played on Bwin from my computer and on my mobile phone about one month and when I have won,I gave the copy of passport to them and have made the order for payment and after that they have blocked the account.
    I have not any bonus and played only in Live.Their answer for my complaints
    Thats the problem. You are too fast for them. In their opinion you are cheating.

psv777ua
    Update Status

I have sent complaint Justin7, I have a second account but I have registered it when to me have blocked old and I have not any operation in it....Has opened to look video (for viewing money was necessary) and has submitted inquiry on Bwin that it have removed
    yes, this is not correct answer from translator

I registered 2 second after they closed 1(but have not any operations and deposits on 2 account). I need to see live video:

1.For see live video need register.
    2.I registered in my ID and click to see live video.
    3.In window I read : "For see live video you need deposits".
    4.And I close account.

Yes this is my mistake,but I have not any operation, bonuses and deposits in 2 account, where is the swindle in my actions?

You understand me?
    Last edited by psv777ua; 03-22-10 at 03:48 AM.

garnikvalentin1
    garnikvalentin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

psv, You still wrote complaints? Representative SBR with you communicated? With me is not present.

psv777ua
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by garnikvalentin1 View Post
    psv, You still wrote complaints? Representative SBR with you communicated? With me is not present.
    Yes, three days ago and I wait for answer.....

protein
    protein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

I´ve been reading several topics on bWin here lately. I do not get the noise about this book.

I´m playing there a lot. Winning most of the time. Bets often max return 4 digit. Withdrawing, depositing, withdrawing all my funds to zero and deposting again most of the time 4 digit amounts. Loving some of their odds which they sure know to be weak comparing to market. The topics around bWin here make me think what´s the reason that people talk so much shit about that book. Am I just lucky there or what. Can I have a member of forum with 1000+ resonable posts to comment - I do not want to pull my business from there but do not like the action around that book.

I appreciate also PMs on that matter.

Thank You!

Toit
    Trust me.
    Toit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6775

It seems they don't like Eastern Europeans and then especially the female of Eastern European species.
    Nor their fathers, mothers, brothers and grandparents, all hooked up to the Interweb on the same IP.

psv777ua
    Update Status

Bwin today's answer:

Dear Mr Palashevskyi,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Your account has been closed for security reasons and will not be re-opened.

Below please find the relevant extract from our terms and conditions. You can also find these on the help pages of our homepage under "Legal Matters / General Terms and Conditions / General Terms / Liability/data processing" or under the following link:

https://help.bwin.com/General/Legal/general_tac.aspx#liability
    [...]
    The company reserves the right to exclude users from participating in any of the games of bwin International Ltd. at its discretion.
    [...]

We regret to inform you that no payment will be made from this account.

We apologise for any inconvenience this decision may cause. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries.

Kind regards,

Your bwin customer service team

bwin acknowledges its commitment to responsible gaming

But why they don't pay me money if in their rules and standings :

ACCOUNT

5.In case of suspected manipulations or fraud, and in case of any violation of these Terms and Conditions, in particular the multiple simultaneous participation in games and the opening of several accounts, the company may exclude the respective user from placing further bets and from participating in other games. Any criminal or suspicious activities may be reported to the appropriate authorities. In such a case, the company will pay the user any real money balance in his betting account after deducting a handling charge of 10%, provided that this has been acquired in a lawful manner. FreeBets or winnings that may have resulted from FreeBets, which were not acquired in a lawful manner, will be void. When users are migrated from other platforms to the company, the placement of a first bet and the participation in the first game is taken as registration and as authorisation for the transfer of all existing credit from the transferring platform.

Justin?
    Last edited by psv777ua; 03-23-10 at 10:56 AM.

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

ACCOUNT

5.In case of suspected manipulations or fraud, and in case of any violation of these Terms and Conditions, in particular the multiple simultaneous participation in games and the opening of several accounts, the company may exclude the respective user from placing further bets and from participating in other games. Any criminal or suspicious activities may be reported to the appropriate authorities. In such a case, the company will pay the user any real money balance in his betting account after deducting a handling charge of 10%, provided that this has been acquired in a lawful manner. FreeBets or winnings that may have resulted from FreeBets, which were not acquired in a lawful manner, will be void. When users are migrated from other platforms to the company, the placement of a first bet and the participation in the first game is taken as registration and as authorisation for the transfer of all existing credit from the transferring platform.
    Interesting how you choose this to cite. I suppose there's more to this story than in the OP

In any event, I've highlighted the term in bold from that quote that explains why, even if they're applying that rule, you may not be entitled to your balance less 10%. There may also be other terms in their T+C that apply; I haven't checked.

psv777ua
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by AimingHigh View Post
    Interesting how you choose this to cite. I suppose there's more to this story than in the OP

In any event, I've highlighted the term in bold from that quote that explains why, even if they're applying that rule, you may not be entitled to your balance less 10%. There may also be other terms in their T+C that apply; I haven't checked.
    ACCOUNT

They should to pay me 90% of my balance

vonzuchter
    vonzuchter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by protein View Post
    I´ve been reading several topics on bWin here lately. I do not get the noise about this book.

I´m playing there a lot. Winning most of the time. Bets often max return 4 digit. Withdrawing, depositing, withdrawing all my funds to zero and deposting again most of the time 4 digit amounts. Loving some of their odds which they sure know to be weak comparing to market. The topics around bWin here make me think what´s the reason that people talk so much shit about that book. Am I just lucky there or what. Can I have a member of forum with 1000+ resonable posts to comment - I do not want to pull my business from there but do not like the action around that book.

I appreciate also PMs on that matter.

Thank You!
    I honestly dont know dude. i've been playing at betoto (belongs to bwin) for almost 2 years. ALWAYS losing. now in the last 3 months i was in a winning streek and they closed my account. I was sending them email and i was getting stupid replies like 'your account is closed for security reasons etc' and they also cancelled one payout request i made. the dispute was solved after i filed a report to ecogra.com. personally i dont think it was ecogra that settled the dispute. it was a greek sports reporter who owns a web site and hosts the oldest sportsbetting tv show in greece. i knew him and email him and he email them. after 2 days they said they were sorry FIRST to him and then to me and they opened my account.
    very suspicious behaviour. personally i'll never play there again. but i know may ppl who are satisfied. but complaints about bwin are in the hundreds now around the internet. mostly from eastern europe. here in greece besides me i know 2 other ppl that had the same problem at least once. as far as i am concered they have lost me for ever as a client. I play alone. no other at home no other account nothing so no excuse for what they tried to do. and if they have problems and attacks by eastern europeans then BLOCK ALL THE ACCOUNTS and DONT ALLOW ANYONE FROM EASTERN EUROPE to register. Letting them register deposit and close the accounts after they win is a fraud. and I dont care whatever pathetic excuse they use to do that.

protein
    protein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

Sorry to hear vonzuchter. thank You for reply. Makes me cautious but I´ll keep some of my business there.

garnikvalentin1

ПСВ, Ну что у тебя? у меня бвин запросил вод.удостоверение,загран паспорт и квитанцию по оплате за квартиру.Т.е лед тронулся

Toit
    Trust me.
    Toit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6775

ПСВ, Ну что у тебя? у меня бвин запросил вод.удостоверение,загран паспорт и квитанцию по оплате за квартиру.Т.е лед тронулся
    What he says.

psv777ua
    Update Status

У меня тот же ответ от Бвин...счет не откроем и деньги не выплатим

psv, what about your case? Bwin said to send them driving licence, passport, and cheque payments of utilities. So ice got under way...
    Last edited by psv777ua; 03-24-10 at 10:39 AM.

psv777ua
    Update Status

We do - what we want!!!

garnikvalentin1

At me without results. The account is blocked. Money has not sent. PSV,how at you?

psv777ua
    Update Status

At me without results. The account is blocked. Money has not sent. PSV,how at you?

Nothing new. Account closed and cash frozen.

psv777ua
    Update Status

Today:

We have received your query regarding account and outpayment and this has now been forwarded to the relevant department. They will be investigating this case for you. We kindly ask for your patience as they provide us with the relevant information.

If you wish to contact our main office and the authorities here in Gibraltar you can find all the relevant information on our webpage:

https://home.bwin.com/page.aspx?view...pany/Licensing

psv777ua
    Update Status

In order to rectify the issue on your account our finance team require a copy of an ID which is a full copy that shows digit lines (passport) and a copy of the credit card used for inpayments.

You can forward this via fax to 0043 1 585 60 44 18.

We thank you for your cooperation. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries.

Maybe problem in my **********.

psv777ua
    Update Status

Anybody know link or e-mail for loading documents on bwin?

I don't have fax.
    Last edited by psv777ua; 03-29-10 at 10:29 AM.

psv777ua
    Update Status

Dear Mr. Palashevskyi,

We have received your ID and credit card copies, which has now been forwarded to undergo approval.

Once this is complete, the relevant department can continue with thie investigation.

Please note that the approval can take some time. We thank you for your patience.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries.

Kind regards,

garnikvalentin1

Dear Mr. Palashevskyi,

We have received your ID and credit card copies, which has now been forwarded to undergo approval.

Once this is complete, the relevant department can continue with thie investigation.

Please note that the approval can take some time. We thank you for your patience.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries.

Kind regards,

What they darlings. Now week it is necessary to wait the answer

psv777ua
    Update Status

Yes, week minimum, they slowly, they need support like on bet365 with Live person, I think it will be faster...
    Last edited by psv777ua; 03-30-10 at 12:31 PM.

psv777ua
    Update Status

MF Bwin:

We need your ID copies and copies of used credit card.
    (Send copies on fax)
    Answer: We cannot read your copies.
    (Send copies on support)
    Answer: We need your full copy of passport.
    (Send copies of all passport pages)
    Answer: We need copies of your International passport.
    (Send on support : I don't have International passport(Only Ukrainian), what else copies send of my ID?)
    Answer: We recived you copies and this has been forward to relevant departamet.

What copies they recived I cannot understand

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

[quote=psv777ua;3939779]MF Bwin:

Answer: We need copies of your International passport.
    (Send on support : I don't have International passport(Only Ukrainian), what else copies send of my ID?)

just get the ukrainian international passport

psv777ua
    Update Status

In our f***** country to get international passport need wait 6 month and paid 100$, for Ukraine 100$ it's 1/3 of month earning...

This is problem for me because I don't work now.

garnikvalentin1

Greetings. To you BWIN has answered, what will pay without the international passport?

DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Woow, this is very bad news. BWin biggest company and biggest thieves themselfs! Whats that scary they dont give any reason WHY???? just closed and thats it... This is terrible to hear.

DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see, I thought you already send your passport?

AceBet
    AceBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DIF View Post
    Woow, this is very bad news. BWin biggest company and biggest thieves themselfs! Whats that scary they dont give any reason WHY???? just closed and thats it... This is terrible to hear.
    They use to do this. Nothing new here.

psv777ua
    Update Status

Greetings. To you BWIN has answered, what will pay without the international passport?
    They only write and don't payout, it is more week ago I don't recived money and on all my e-mails they don't answer me.

Probably they have decived me.

I read on russians forums people who provided international passport to them their accounts closed and Bwin don't contact with them.

Bye money

First 12