Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13586

Pinnacle: Anybody Home?

Little withdrawal request submitted last night and still not processed. No response to email, and they are usually just as quick to answer those as they are to complete withdrawal requests...Anybody else having a little delay with them currently?

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

wish i had your problems stump, were you gone for a while, anyways you will get paid

Stumpage
    Update your status

Hey Spec...I've no doubt I'll be paid (In fact, I'm going to have to place wagers so my withdrawal request is screwed). However, just wondering why they've dropped off the face of the Earth, at least for me.

I'd try calling them, but trying to make voice contact with Pinnacle is akin to trying to get a call through to the President.

Stumpage
    Update your status

Quite possible I'm just talking to myself here, but for anybody in a similar situation......

Apparently Pinnacle is responding to my emails, but I am not recieving any. I can contact them quite fine through my alternate gmail address, but they will only answer questions pertaining to my withdrawal through the email I have registered with them. That being the email that is not recieving messages from Pinnacle.

I feel like I'm in an ol' black and white movie, waiting for the keystone cops to arrive.....

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

i had a similar issue with pinnacle: my email (hotmail) just kept bouncing back, then a few days later it started to work again.

Stumpage
    Update your status

Thanks Austin...I will hope that in my case that is simply the situation as well.....