1. #1
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 18,287
    Betpoints: 2201

    BOL $100 casino bonusÖ best strategy for r/o

    I just noticed I got $100 casino bonus, but damn itís 50x r/o ($5k). Though I know itís nearly impossible to accomplish r/o, checking if anyone has best strategy and/or slot they recommend for best possible chance to beat the r/o?

  2. #2
    garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-07
    Posts: 637
    Betpoints: 7030

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    I just noticed I got $100 casino bonus, but damn itís 50x r/o ($5k). Though I know itís nearly impossible to accomplish r/o, checking if anyone has best strategy and/or slot they recommend for best possible chance to beat the r/o?
    Lost mine in two hands of roulette. Figured that's the best strategy for not wasting any of my time. I would bet the max on one number and if you hit roll it over betting red or black $5 at a time LOL.

  3. #3
    Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-16
    Posts: 3,573
    Betpoints: 13755

    For $100 you go all in on a blackjack hand. Win and do it again. Win a second time and you have $400. Do two hands of $200(max bet) and hopefully you get to $800.

    Then you go into a slot with bonus buys. You buy the feature for $100 on a $1 spin or w/e it is. Do that 50 times and you complete the rollover. Hopefully you still have some money left.

  4. #4
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 33,417
    Betpoints: 10650

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    I just noticed I got $100 casino bonus, but damn it’s 50x r/o ($5k). Though I know it’s nearly impossible to accomplish r/o, checking if anyone has best strategy and/or slot they recommend for best possible chance to beat the r/o?
    The problem with this is the lower amount is what probably counts towards the rollover. So if you bet $10 on roulette and hit for say $300 the lower amount only counts . I believe that is how most do it. And they know where you are in the rollover .

    The reason i blocked YW and BP is because of this crap . I would get a free amount in casino then then get hot in the beginning. Even get it to $2000 + . Then all of a sudden after doing really well all of a sudden it is like hitting a brick wall. You will lose almost every hand. In the end lucky if you can get anything out of it.

    That is why most books that have casino and sportsbetting i blocked casino and only take the FP for the sports side. I forfeit the casino side even if it is free. Because i made that mistake once and unblocked it at YW and took the casino 100% bonus on top of the sports FP and wasted an hour in there only to what looked like i may end up with $2000 at one point i ended up with nothing. Then i stupidly redeposited after that and lost more. Realizing why i blocked it in the first place.

    So i reblocked it and never looked back again even when they kept offering the big free bonuses.

    But if you must do it do not waste time go with Crushers method. And if you are doing well and it turns on you or even worse you are doing well and get a red error that makes you have to reconnect just brace yourself that has happened to me too several times where you get that red error reconnect and low and behold you cannot win a hand after you reconnect.

    And if that does happen like i said just block the casino and lets make them play by sportsbetting and cashing out. That is the best revenge against all the money they take from us in their rigged casinos.

  5. #5
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 18,287
    Betpoints: 2201

    I started BJ with $5 hand with martingale. It didnít take long to bust. Either way I wasnít going to r/o.

    I always get free play and donít play casino. This was one of their weekly March prizes for March Madness. At the end youíll get $250 fp if you bet $200 per week in March.

  6. #6
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 18,287
    Betpoints: 2201

    But thanks everyone for the suggestions.

  7. #7
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 33,417
    Betpoints: 10650

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    I started BJ with $5 hand with martingale. It didn’t take long to bust. Either way I wasn’t going to r/o.

    I always get free play and don’t play casino. This was one of their weekly March prizes for March Madness. At the end you’ll get $250 fp if you bet $200 per week in March.
    Probably best to just bust out quickly. Worse when you do good in beginning get false hope just to waste time and get crushed losing so many hands.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 789WinStudio

  8. #8
    garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-07
    Posts: 637
    Betpoints: 7030

    Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    The problem with this is the lower amount is what probably counts towards the rollover. So if you bet $10 on roulette and hit for say $300 the lower amount only counts . I believe that is how most do it. And they know where you are in the rollover .

    The reason i blocked YW and BP is because of this crap . I would get a free amount in casino then then get hot in the beginning. Even get it to $2000 + . Then all of a sudden after doing really well all of a sudden it is like hitting a brick wall. You will lose almost every hand. In the end lucky if you can get anything out of it.

    That is why most books that have casino and sportsbetting i blocked casino and only take the FP for the sports side. I forfeit the casino side even if it is free. Because i made that mistake once and unblocked it at YW and took the casino 100% bonus on top of the sports FP and wasted an hour in there only to what looked like i may end up with $2000 at one point i ended up with nothing. Then i stupidly redeposited after that and lost more. Realizing why i blocked it in the first place.

    So i reblocked it and never looked back again even when they kept offering the big free bonuses.

    But if you must do it do not waste time go with Crushers method. And if you are doing well and it turns on you or even worse you are doing well and get a red error that makes you have to reconnect just brace yourself that has happened to me too several times where you get that red error reconnect and low and behold you cannot win a hand after you reconnect.

    And if that does happen like i said just block the casino and lets make them play by sportsbetting and cashing out. That is the best revenge against all the money they take from us in their rigged casinos.

    Yeah that's true. And isn't it interesting they don't allow wagering for the rollover at the live casino only at the computer generated one. Why not, their commission is the same? Oh wait, the live is harder to rig?

  9. #9
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 33,417
    Betpoints: 10650

    Quote Originally Posted by garyking View Post
    Yeah that's true. And isn't it interesting they don't allow wagering for the rollover at the live casino only at the computer generated one. Why not, their commission is the same? Oh wait, the live is harder to rig?
    And remember BOL got busted for cheating the guy got caught red handed. They tried to say it was human error. Right.

  10. #10
    MalikHusam
    I LIKE IT
    MalikHusam's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-07-16
    Posts: 2,179
    Betpoints: 894

    BOL is awesome.

  11. #11
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 18,287
    Betpoints: 2201

    Quote Originally Posted by MalikHusam View Post
    BOL is awesome.
    I wouldnít characterize them as that as every other promo/bonus they run, you have to contact CS because they screwed up. And when you contact CS, 75% of the time they get it wrong. So you have to wait until management fixes it by resolving it the next day or you having to try contacting them again. I have several incidents that this had occurred to me.

  12. #12
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 33,417
    Betpoints: 10650

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    I wouldn’t characterize them as that as every other promo/bonus they run, you have to contact CS because they screwed up. And when you contact CS, 75% of the time they get it wrong. So you have to wait until management fixes it by resolving it the next day or you having to try contacting them again. I have several incidents that this had occurred to me.
    There have been threads lately with people having issues with them. And they have been caught red handed cheating in the casino. I know most players do not win anything in there.

Top