rpwallace
    rpwallace's Avatar Become A Pro!

Turning the tables on bwin

Like many complainants here, I have had my bwin account closed without warning after the placement of a winning bet. Needless to say the winning bet was not honoured when the account was closed.

I am pursuing a complaint through the team behind this forum and hopefully that will yield a result.

As a further step, though, I thought I would test the appetite among other aggrieved former bwin account holders for establishing a website publishing the office and home (if attainable) addresses of the principals and management team of bwin to allow anyone who wishes to to make personal representations to them for the return of their money.

The site could include Google maps pointing to these individuals' addresses. In my view, the site need only exist as long as it takes the company to honour legitimately placed wagers. People who have been shafted could post the bet ID of the unpaid wagers on the site and we could take them down when (or if) they get paid out.

It's with great reluctance that I even consider this step, but as the saying goes, don't get mad, get even. This is the only way, after following through complaints with this site and the Gibraltar authority, that I can think of to pursue fair treatment.

I am keen to see what anyone else thinks...

siabdo23
    siabdo23's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont know if it`s legal what you are trying to do since the grief is with bwin as an entity not personal individuals

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Quote Originally Posted by siabdo23 View Post
    I dont know if it`s legal what you are trying to do since the grief is with bwin as an entity not personal individuals
    I would say the conflict is with bwin management, which consists of individuals. The managment pulls the strings and don't believe this whole thing isn't thoroughly planned by bwin management. They probably have 2 employees writing rules that can be interpreted in at least 2 different ways so bwin always have an argument to make winning bets loss or void.

I'm not kidding, I think this might actually be the case.

callim105
    callim105's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

yessssss

Toit
    Trust me.
    Toit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6775

You're a coward, trying to get other people to do your dirty work.

rpwallace
    rpwallace's Avatar Become A Pro!

So we need to find addresses for co-founders Manfred Bodner and Norbert Teufelbergerin the first instance. Any Austrian victims among us? Or does these pr^cks live in Gibraltar?

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

lol, are you going to kill them, I will suport the bullets.
    Now serious, Bwin by there rules they can cancel,avoid and close any account, I never had any problem with them, but the complains are huge for years, I am very afraid to put 10euros because if you hit a big score there they will not give your money back.
    SBR Should rate them as a D.
    The only thing good about Bwin is the markets they have, If you want to bet on the 2league of waterpolo of vietname-They problably have it.
    To all the players be carefull this the must tricky book in the world, they let you win and one day boom account close funds frozen just because.