relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

Quote Originally Posted by chuckrooco View Post
    Wise Guys:
    Those players moving money / wiseguys will not be catered upon nor accepted.
    Promotions are limited to one per deposit, per person, account, household, email, telephone number, same payment account (e.g. moneybookers, e-wallet etc) and shared computer such as school, public library or workplace. All promotional offerings are intended for recreational players only. Wagerhub.com reserves the right to award, deny or reverse any promotional bonuses to any customer at any time if it is determined that the customer is not eligible to participate in the promotion.
    Bonuses and promotions are offered only on new money; if a member has recently taken a payout, client will be required to make up the total amount of the payout in deposits before being eligible for a bonus. Bonuses will only be provided to clients with a net loss position, a client whose account is in a net positive position overall will not be eligible for re-load bonuses.
    The Free Play bonus can be used only on Straight wagers, Parlays of up to 3 teams and 2 team teasers on any sport, except on futures or props which are not allowed. Free Plays can be used on Money lines between -200 and +200; Wagerhub.com reserves the right to deny any wager that exceeds these limits. All Free Plays are restricted to the WINNINGS ONLY.
    The risk amount will not be credited when a free play wager results in a win for the customer. Rollover and hold time requirements must be met before any funds can be withdrawn from the account without penalties. For payout rules please refer to our banking section. Bonuses cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
    Fees will be covered on all person to person deposits of $100 USD or more. Max Bonus payout is limited to an amount of $5,000.00 USD. Cancelled games in which a Free Play is used will be credited back and allowed to be wagered at a later time. Certain rules and limits apply for all circled and restricted games.
    Promotional Bonuses are not credited automatically into any account; customers must request their bonus by contacting Customer Service within 24 hours of having made their deposit. All promotional offerings and policies are solely at the discretion of Wagerhub.com and are liable to cancellation, change and/or modification without prior notice. Wagerhub.com reserves the right to withdraw the availability of any or all offers to any customer at any time.

Thanks

Chuck
    Sales Manager
    Wagerhub.com
    1-888-592-4374
    this proves wagerhib is right - - - says right here they can do whatever they want - whenever they want

Quote Originally Posted by scdavis0 View Post
    WagerHub,

DBurton was kissing your asses because you were holding his money. Now that it's clear that he's received all that he's going to get, he's still calling you out for stealing ~$2000 from him. I'm not sure why you can't understand this.
    exactly - this place is so bad they don't see how screwed up their conculsions are. they think they are right. most places would be smart enough to know they are stealing and grasping at reasons. not come hear and actually put these idiotic reasons in print for all to see. again thanks to DB - i got their $300 - lost it - and was going to deposit. saved my time and money - there is no doubt of that - sooner or later huge problems with a book that thinks like this

DBurton81
    DBurton81's Avatar Become A Pro!

These guys know that they have been grasping at reasons to steal my money ever since I started winning with them. These guys originally closed out my account with no notice for "non-recreational" play. This makes me laugh because if you go onto their site and look at their side limits...most sports are $5,000 for just the regular player. Most wagers that I was making with them were for about $200 - $300. Something that I forgot to mention on the original thread....WagerHub canceled out my last play before they closed my account, which I won $500 on. Then they came back a few weeks later after they had agreed to pay me my winnings and say that they found multiple IP's on my account from Canada and that it was not physically possible for me to make these plays. These guys should absolutely be shut down...completely ridiculous!

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

DBurton, the masses know you got hosed. You got more than you expected. I wouldn't keep pressing the issue. Who knows what these people could do to make your life miserable. Either you are fighting to try to get the extra cash, which I agree you are owed, or just harping on it without any realistic expectations of getting it. This may trigger bad things.

I say this because of the antics that have occured already. It is like a biploar book.

DBurton81

I hear ya rob....I think I am just going to drop this one now. I have no doubt that I already got paid everything that I am going to get from them.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by DBurton81 View Post
    I hear ya rob....I think I am just going to drop this one now. I have no doubt that I already got paid everything that I am going to get from them.
    If you feel it will pan out, press on. It worked before. I'm not trying to scare you. I guess sometimes I read into things with some paranoia just for the hell of it.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

any time i see a tread that has anything to do with wagerhub i would at least submit something short and sweet about how you got robbed there. i know when i see something about them i will at least comment on how much i dislike this place. save someone some time and money. mention what happened again and again. don't know why i hate this place even more than the 3 places that robbed me,for thousands. maybe because it has been many years since this has happened to me. but i don't think so. i think it is because i remember how it felt the second you think your money is gone. all of it. then these idiots come here and say you are willing to compromise. that alone is suppose to make you look guity. i took 75% of what i was owed once. not because i did anything wrong. becuase i have no recourse. i can do nothing. and i thought i would get nothing. at least that's the way i felt. then i came here and bill dozer got me most of my money. i was lucky to get that much. and so were you. you were dealing with thiefs. i would not let it go. that's what they are depending on. plus everytime they respond you get to see them look like asses to everyone. that alone makes me feel a little better. i hope they lost 1000xx what they stole from you. maybe not yet. maybe in time.

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

Quote Originally Posted by BET THE HOOK View Post
    I play there and have none of these problems. Chuck and Tom are good guys and make sure I have everything I need and sometimes we just talk about everything but business. We are going to Costa Rica for our honeymoon and will be meeting everybody face to face. I cant tell you how hard they have all worked on my account and profile to make sure all the wagering options I need are there. They have even added events that I didnt see available within 10 minutes of me asking. Sam is also a good one there. She can make things happen if you ever cant get Chuck,Tom,or JT. Dont pay attention to all the crap you read here.for WagerHub for all their efforts.
    And you wonder why people think you're paid by WH!

Seriously, is it really worth playing there if you have to kiss this much ass to get your payout?

DBurton81

Quote Originally Posted by BET THE HOOK View Post
    I play there and have none of these problems. Chuck and Tom are good guys and make sure I have everything I need and sometimes we just talk about everything but business. We are going to Costa Rica for our honeymoon and will be meeting everybody face to face. I cant tell you how hard they have all worked on my account and profile to make sure all the wagering options I need are there. They have even added events that I didnt see available within 10 minutes of me asking. Sam is also a good one there. She can make things happen if you ever cant get Chuck,Tom,or JT. Dont pay attention to all the crap you read here.for WagerHub for all their efforts.
    LMAO!! This guy definitely works for WagerHub or has some kind of deal with them...give it up Bet The Hook! It makes me wanna gag when I read your cheesy kiss ass comments on here.

DBurton81

Wow!! WagerHub went crying to OSGA because I came back and posted about my negative experience with them. This is the copy of the email that Gia sent to OSGA and forward to me. Looks like they are going to try and BlackList me from all the "bigger" books :

Hi Jim,

I hope you are having a good day. Once again and even though we settled with Mr. Burton he is still trashing us on the SBR site and I of course don’t expect SBR to stop it and they don’t seem to care about what is being said. To tell you a little bit about what is happening right now, he started once again talking about us not being fair and him not getting what he deserved.. Funny how he said we were done after we settled and even sent me an e-mail apologizing which I forwarded to you yet he keeps going at it and I don’t really see why if he very politely agreed to the settlement we discussed.

He is going at it back and forth once again and I really do need this to stop as we haven’t done anything other than try and help him and this is how repays us.

I am advising the bigger books here in Costa Rica of what is going on with this guy so that they don’t let him play.. a lot of big books have come across his postings after we settled.. have told me it is absurd and so now they are creating a new site called BlackListedPlayers.com which they are going to hand every single book, including us… to add people like Mr. Burton with copies of ID’s and all full info to help protect from things like this now that the forum is not helping and is still allowing people like this to trash without any reasons to.

I would appreciate any assistance as this is now getting out of hand.

Thank you Jim and I am sorry to bother you with this but I can’t really believe he is still going at it.

Thank you and have a nice day!

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

wagerhub you need to stop posting.

no paid handicappers

LMFAO!

chuck at one time you told me on the phone you were as big as bookmaker just wait and see is what you told me (when we talked when you first came onto the scene here at SBR)

LOL!

no wiseguys

chuck bookmaker takes wiseguys.

you guys stole $1900 from this guy.

he placed bets and won

he didn't past post.
    he didn't bet bad lines.

you book the bet you pay the ****ing bet.

end of story.

DBurton81

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    wagerhub you need to stop posting.

no paid handicappers

LMFAO!

chuck at one time you told me on the phone you were as big as bookmaker just wait and see is what you told me (when we talked when you first came onto the scene here at SBR)

LOL!

no wiseguys

chuck bookmaker takes wiseguys.

you guys stole $1900 from this guy.

he placed bets and won

he didn't past post.
    he didn't bet bad lines.

you book the bet you pay the ****ing bet.

end of story.
    Thank you BidDaddy! I don't know why this amateur book can't understand this.

Toit
    Trust me.
    Toit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6775

Just when you think it can't get any worse Gia strikes again.

The only thing DBurton did in his opening post was warn people who use multiple computers not to use WagerHub.

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by Toit View Post
    Just when you think it can't get any worse Gia strikes again.

The only thing DBurton did in his opening post was warn people who use multiple computers not to use WagerHub.
    My question still stands, and if Wagerhub won't comment on it specifically from their perspective, I'd like to get SBR's input on the subject as a whole:

This is the year 2010!! Most of us have a) a computer at home, b) a computer at work, and c) a blackberry or smartphone that we use to put in bets while we're on the road, at a bar, or where ever.

Do we run the risk of losing our funds for "multiple IP's" when we are simply making bets from home, work, and when away from home/work on our phones???

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

WAGERHUB --- it is in your best interest to stop the damage to your business. pay him $1900.00. everyone will know you paid out the entire balance even when you did not have to. i'm sure DBurton will come on here to tell everyone that you had a change of heart and paid him the other $1900. and most important---you say nothing.all this goes away. you may even get new customers. here is another choice. first you rob him of $1900. then you create a blacklist of everyone you don't like starting with DBurton. and everyone keeps talking about what happened to DBurton and how you started this blacklist for people who want their money. then whenever it comes up of someone new put on the blacklist your entire ugly story of DBurton and the blacklist starts all over again. and again. and again. how long do you stay in business. your choice.

jboy4
    jboy4's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well said relaaxx.

kisado
    kisado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

The wiseguy loophole is fukkin bogus! He wasn't even betting max amounts and he got collared and labeled a wiseguy? Give me a fukkin break! Pay the man, you criminals!

peterbet
    peterbet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey guys..... Dont you have anything better to do than to trash a book you dont even play with? It seems like DBurton did lie when he said he was not using a handicapper and yet knowing you guys dont gain anything by defending him you stick out for him on and on.. A liar is a liar... how do you guys know that he is not lying to you this time around?

WAGERHUB
    WAGERHUB's Avatar Become A Pro!

We will submitt a copy of the tape where he agrees to all terms and even mentions his retraction and he admits to have been rude and dishonest about certain things.

Thank you all. Case is closed.

Have a great night!

HedgeHog

So you stole from the poor shmuck and because he agreed to your theft, everything is okay?

Fantastic--how do I sign up?

DBurton81

Quote Originally Posted by WAGERHUB View Post
    We will submitt a copy of the tape where he agrees to all terms and even mentions his retraction and he admits to have been rude and dishonest about certain things.

Have a great night!
    Mentioned my retraction? What the hell does this mean? I have never been dishonest with you guys one bit! I am so glad that I am not playing with your garbage book anymore. It really gets annoying when you win money with a book like yours and then get accused for dishonesty! SBR is still on this case ....it is not closed!

DBurton81

Quote Originally Posted by peterbet View Post
    Hey guys..... Dont you have anything better to do than to trash a book you dont even play with? It seems like DBurton did lie when he said he was not using a handicapper and yet knowing you guys dont gain anything by defending him you stick out for him on and on.. A liar is a liar... how do you guys know that he is not lying to you this time around?
    Don't you have anything better to do than steal people's money??

DBurton81

You guys closed my account out for "non-recreational" play after I won a few thousand off of you guys, then you come out and claim I was using a handicapper? Just tell everybody that you like finding ways to steal people's money!

HedgeHog

Hey PeterPull did you forget that WH lied about saying DB had touts sign in on his account and bet. No evidence supports this, yet you're drinking the WagerHub cool-aid. I don't care if Burton paid a tout--how does this affect whether he made an inappropriate bet (past posted, correlated bets, etc...) How long have you been grabbing your heels for BettheHook?
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 03-09-10 at 06:38 PM.

DBurton81

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Hey PeterPull did you forget that WH lied about saying DB had touts sign in on his account and bet. No evidence supports this, yet you're drinking the WagerHub cool-aid. I don't care if Burton paid a tout--how does this affect whether he made an inappropriate bet (past posted, correlated bets, etc...) How long have you been graabbing your heels for BettheHook?
    LMAO !!! Peterbet and BetTheHook have got to crawl out from underneath Tom and Chuck's table in a garage over in Costa Rica!

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

i have with books like this. but no other book has given all of us so many idiotic reasons for not paying. he may have lied to someone. big deal. he is trying to figure out what to say to some idiot on the phone that may keep his money. i have not heard 1 single reason he should not have been able to just take his money out. should have been no need for any communication other than him telling WAGERHUB how much he wanted.

Have a great night!
    if someone has my money and i have no legal recourse to get it. i am at their mercy. so i say what they want to hear to get as much as i can. because you know you are not getting it all. you are dealing with thieves that already have your money. so don't come on here and expect everyone to think that because DBurton took less than the entire balance he is agreeing to the fact that he did something wrong or that this all goes away because he is willing to get something instead of nothing. you still stole $1900. . you just keep asking for more problems everytime you open your mouth. i for 1 will mention how i feel about WAGERHUB everytime i see a new thread until i hear that you have paid your debt to DBurton. but why you keep talking about it at this site and burying yourself deeper and deeper with every word is just simply unbeleivable and laughable. for god's sake 'shut up already'

Toit
    Trust me.
    Toit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6775

Have a great night!
    I don't think so.
    Just google 'WagerHub'.
    You're making it worse every time you post another stupid comment.

Have a great night yourself.

robmpink
    Update your status

Wow!! WagerHub went crying to OSGA because I came back and posted about my negative experience with them. This is the copy of the email that Gia sent to OSGA and forward to me. Looks like they are going to try and BlackList me from all the "bigger" books :

Hi Jim,

I hope you are having a good day. Once again and even though we settled with Mr. Burton he is still trashing us on the SBR site and I of course don’t expect SBR to stop it and they don’t seem to care about what is being said. To tell you a little bit about what is happening right now, he started once again talking about us not being fair and him not getting what he deserved.. Funny how he said we were done after we settled and even sent me an e-mail apologizing which I forwarded to you yet he keeps going at it and I don’t really see why if he very politely agreed to the settlement we discussed.

He is going at it back and forth once again and I really do need this to stop as we haven’t done anything other than try and help him and this is how repays us.

I am advising the bigger books here in Costa Rica of what is going on with this guy so that they don’t let him play.. a lot of big books have come across his postings after we settled.. have told me it is absurd and so now they are creating a new site called BlackListedPlayers.com which they are going to hand every single book, including us… to add people like Mr. Burton with copies of ID’s and all full info to help protect from things like this now that the forum is not helping and is still allowing people like this to trash without any reasons to.

I would appreciate any assistance as this is now getting out of hand.

Ok, so you or the "bigger books" will be distributing customer id's to each other as you state? This is getting good. Books passing along id's and such to each other.

Thank you Jim and I am sorry to bother you with this but I can’t really believe he is still going at it.

Thank you and have a nice day!
    Ok, so you or the "bigger books" will be distributing customer id's to each other as you state? This is getting good. Books passing along id's and such to each other.

robmpink
    Update your status

From what you are saying the bigger books and your book are going to give up id's and personal info to whoever. Really nice.

Hands down this statement should just go to show how god aweful your book is and you would have to be a flipping dope to play at WagerHub.

I would like to see one of the "bigger books" come on this board and confirm they will be giving peoples ID out. Just one.

DBurton81

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    The funniest thing about this post of WagerHub's is that they don't even have a copy of my ID !

robmpink
    Update your status

This isn't a mailing list that was stolen rather Wagerhub states they and the bigger books will be sharing id's and personal info with eachother.

robmpink
    Update your status

Also, this is such a false threat. It is meant to scare someone with an iq of 70. First off, what would a big book have to worry about? They would have paid him when he won, hence there wouldn't be negative comments.

DBurton81

Also, this is such a false threat. It is meant to scare someone with an iq of 70. First off, what would a big book have to worry about? They would have paid him when he won, hence there wouldn't be negative comments.
    My thoughts exactly! WagerHub tries to use blackmail to try to keep people from trashing their book after they refuse to pay winnings!

robmpink
    Update your status

My thoughts exactly! WagerHub tries to use blackmail to try to keep people from trashing their book after they refuse to pay winnings!
    Isn't this like Dimeline did to someone? Anyway, I find it strange that they went to OSGA to complain that you were still complaining. What does this accomplish? It only goes to show the shadiness involved.

On the flip side, you are really getting under their skin. You go to school, I think are married, maybe a kid. Make one final post telling them to **** off and to eat donkey shit, WH still screwed you xx amount of dollars. They could use that to pay their support staff for the month of March, etc. Let it go after that. Put it behind you and be happy you got the extra cash. You will be the bigger one here and it will consume less of your day. Just my two cents.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

From what you are saying the bigger books and your book are going to give up id's and personal info to whoever. Really nice.

Hands down this statement should just go to show how god aweful your book is and you would have to be a flipping dope to play at WagerHub.

I would like to see one of the "bigger books" come on this board and confirm they will be giving peoples ID out. Just one.
    WAGERHUB should be shutdown - security reasons -they think nothing of stating this to the public - any book admitting that they share customers personal information with other books would be closed as fast as people could get their money out and if they could get their money.------they are all quite insane at WAGERHUB. not 1 person there can figure this out.they think they have valid points.they just keep making it worse. the only good thing about this place is that i have not read any of their insanity in a couple hours. usually nice to hear from books who explain the specific problem. but my ears are bleeding. i can only take so must stupidy a day. they have been pushing me over the limit for weeks. i have come to hate this place.

First 12345 Last