acltear
    acltear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Artificially pulling money out of shady book

Hello all, have been trying to clean up the situation with my books. Mostly, just trying to play through any and all rollovers I have and just move money to the more reputable places.

My problem is mainly with BetDSI. I, like many, took one of their bonuses without understanding all the rules. Totally my fault there, but I have come to realize that any bonus balance above $10K is forfeited when you convert your bonus. Are there methods for artificially moving money out of this book?

I thought about arbing big underdogs on BetDSI and the favorite at my sharper books. But eventually, the numbers would even out, so that method doesn't seem sustainable. I feel like there has to be some roundabout way to do this, even if I have to lose some extra vig along the way.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

You could just end up with a larger unclaimable balance at DSI.

If the money isn't worth more than 10k there, it's not really hedging, just gambling.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

As Optional said above. If it works- Great! Otherwise, you just lose MORE money. It's not a fun situation to be in. I had a friend lose $16,000 because he did not know their terms.

acltear
    acltear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Yah, it is a tough spot. My biggest screw up was when I missed the part about only $100 of each bet counting towards rollover. It was definitely written there, but I have never seen that anywhere. So here I was, thinking I had hit this 25x rollover, but no, I had actually only gotten through 20%. If the rollover was normal and I had been able to cash out, I wouldn't have continue to run it up.

Lots of mistakes made with this one, but a lot of lessons learned.

Thefix13
    Thefix13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2744

Quote Originally Posted by acltear View Post
    Yah, it is a tough spot. My biggest screw up was when I missed the part about only $100 of each bet counting towards rollover. It was definitely written there, but I have never seen that anywhere. So here I was, thinking I had hit this 25x rollover, but no, I had actually only gotten through 20%. If the rollover was normal and I had been able to cash out, I wouldn't have continue to run it up.

Lots of mistakes made with this one, but a lot of lessons learned.

It's a greasy promo, having to dig that deep into the fine print is not really on you, it's just how they trap people. Outside of that it's a good enough book but that is one heck of a bear trap.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

I took DSI off my list about 18 months ago and they have remained off