Forget piwi47
    Unregulated
    No usa allowed
    Oh so tiring JJ

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

JJ,

How about leaving threads alone if you don't have any info. to offer? Simple etiquette.

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9825

My transfer went without a hitch and I'm playing in Piwi.

One thing I don't like is that they don't have a "classic" view option, which is what I always used with Odyssey.

They only have Asian, Europe and New Asian views.

It's gonna take a while to figure out which one I can navigate the best.

Also been having an issue that every time I get logged out, I seem to have to clear cookies to get the log in screen to work, which is a pain.

The actual betting part is simple once I can navigate and find stuff.

thagame24
    thagame24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4445

Frank change your "default product" to "Dashboard" in your settings, fixed the clear cookies issue for me. Now when it times out and i go back to the site, it prompts me through the normal login windows without having to clear data.

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9825

Thanks. Hopefully it works for me too.

Camma23
    Camma23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2293

So guys, today I wrote to AC (I was an old customer years ago) asking about this situation with ex Odyssey/Piwi27/AsianConnect.
    And now, I'm more confused than before, as they say I haven't a Piwi account with them. Wasn't said several times that Piwi is owned by AC?

Above today chat with CS:

Sprite
    but you can open PIWI247 with us
    (10:41:44) me
    i've already piwi with you since my ps3838 with odyssey was automatically redirected to piwi (that's same as you)
    (10:41:51) me
    can you check pls?
    (10:42:14) Sprite
    sure sir, one second
    (10:42:23) me
    thanks man
    (10:42:29) me
    ask me what you need
    (10:43:10) Sprite
    as per checking you only have asianodds account with us
    (10:43:21) Sprite
    you do not have PIWI account on AC
    (10:43:28) me
    i'm so confused....
    (10:44:02)me some days ago, me (and many other users) riceived a mail from SportOdyssey saying that our account (ps3838 accounts) would have been moved to piwi247
    (10:44:29) me
    after some research, and also you confirmed this before, we found that piwi247 is owned by AC
    (10:44:53) me
    Hello,

Welcome to PIWI247 - One of the leading betting services in ASIA!
    Your remaining balance from the Sports Odyssey account has been transferred to open Piwi247.

Here is your PIWI247 Account details :
    (10:47:51) Sprite
    Apology but I do not any idea regarding your concern. and we are not inform yet regarding that.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11850

Go ask in your local 7-11, maybe they know something.

Camma23

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    Go ask in your local 7-11, maybe they know something.
    what is local 7-11?

Moneygreen
    Moneygreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3334

Quote Originally Posted by Camma23 View Post
    So guys, today I wrote to AC (I was an old customer years ago) asking about this situation with ex Odyssey/Piwi27/AsianConnect.
    And now, I'm more confused than before, as they say I haven't a Piwi account with them. Wasn't said several times that Piwi is owned by AC?

Above today chat with CS:

Sprite
    but you can open PIWI247 with us
    (10:41:44) me
    i've already piwi with you since my ps3838 with odyssey was automatically redirected to piwi (that's same as you)
    (10:41:51) me
    can you check pls?
    (10:42:14) Sprite
    sure sir, one second
    (10:42:23) me
    thanks man
    (10:42:29) me
    ask me what you need
    (10:43:10) Sprite
    as per checking you only have asianodds account with us
    (10:43:21) Sprite
    you do not have PIWI account on AC
    (10:43:28) me
    i'm so confused....
    (10:44:02)me some days ago, me (and many other users) riceived a mail from SportOdyssey saying that our account (ps3838 accounts) would have been moved to piwi247
    (10:44:29) me
    after some research, and also you confirmed this before, we found that piwi247 is owned by AC
    (10:44:53) me
    Hello,

Welcome to PIWI247 - One of the leading betting services in ASIA!
    Your remaining balance from the Sports Odyssey account has been transferred to open Piwi247.

Here is your PIWI247 Account details :
    (10:47:51) Sprite
    Apology but I do not any idea regarding your concern. and we are not inform yet regarding that.
    Maybe because PIWI customers who opened an account thru AC88 are different with the customers who directly opened an account on Piwi.

I am back playing with PIwi247.
    I was verified before so I was able to withdraw without a problem and delayed yesterday

Camma23

Quote Originally Posted by Moneygreen View Post
    Maybe because PIWI customers who opened an account thru AC88 are different with the customers who directly opened an account on Piwi.

I am back playing with PIwi247.
    I was verified before so I was able to withdraw without a problem and delayed yesterday
    i'm immediately loosing confidence with them, starting from KYC. ID card + face scan not enough

Greetings!

Our Compliance Team has a need to conduct a “KYC or Know Your Customer” check on our Members.

May you please send us at least two (2) of the following identification (whichever is applicable)
    1. International Passport
    2. Driving License
    3. National ID
    Note: Please make sure that your identification is still valid within 6 months.

Also, for Proof of Address, please send at least two (2) of the following documents:
    1. Utility Bills (Eg. Internet, Electricity, Water, Cable TV, Gas)
    2. Bank or Credit Card Statement

Camma23

i'm immediately loosing confidence with them, starting from KYC. ID card + face scan not enough

Greetings!

Our Compliance Team has a need to conduct a “KYC or Know Your Customer” check on our Members.

May you please send us at least two (2) of the following identification (whichever is applicable)
    1. International Passport
    2. Driving License
    3. National ID
    Note: Please make sure that your identification is still valid within 6 months.

Also, for Proof of Address, please send at least two (2) of the following documents:
    1. Utility Bills (Eg. Internet, Electricity, Water, Cable TV, Gas)
    2. Bank or Credit Card Statement

Plus selfie + ID

Moneygreen

Plus selfie + ID
    ��
    And were you able to complete all of those and got verified?

Camma23

Quote Originally Posted by Moneygreen View Post
    ��
    And were you able to complete all of those and got verified?
    Yes, but this kind of kyc is unacceptable. Worst I’ve ever seen

Barrakuda

Yes, but this kind of kyc is unacceptable. Worst I’ve ever seen
    Who do you recommend besides Piwi?

acltear
    acltear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

So what I am taking away from this thread is that there are basically no broker options for a u.s.a. resident. And with that, basically no way to access Pinnacle?

Barrakuda

Is AC88 still around? Besides the crazy KYC, any issues there?

acltear

I thought AC88 didn't take US customers either, but now that I check their website, I am not sure they ever explicitly say that. Its all of the other websites that say they don't take customers from the US. Might be worth trying to register an account.

I have been trying to see if VOdds will let it slide as long as a VPN is used.

Edit: Got my U.S. documents verified through the KYC process with VOdds. Kind of curious is it would work for AC.
    Last edited by acltear; 01-06-23 at 12:23 AM.

acltear

@Barrakuda Can't reply to PM because post count too low. Have not done a withdrawal yet, but the KYC documents were officially verified and that is usually the hold up with these things. Will request a payout soon after I have bet for a few days. Will let you know how it goes.

Barrakuda

Quote Originally Posted by acltear View Post
    @Barrakuda Can't reply to PM because post count too low. Have not done a withdrawal yet, but the KYC documents were officially verified and that is usually the hold up with these things. Will request a payout soon after I have bet for a few days. Will let you know how it goes.
    VO seems to make you choose a country when registering a phone number, and the US is not listed..

Barrakuda

To follow up, has anyone else successfully withdrawn from Piwi with US KYC docs?

acltear

Update: I successfully had a withdrawal processed from VOdds via Bitcoin. Took maybe an hour. They want you to confirm by email for every deposit and withdrawal so it takes a little longer, but it shows they take security seriously. Once again, my documents are entirely american. I sent picture of my passport and a utility bill and they confirmed the documents in like 15 minutes. I use a VPN for a Canadian location.

As for the phone number, I can't remember if I said it was a Canadian or Mexican number, but I just used my phone number even though it had the wrong country code. No communication has been done via phone so far. Everything has been by email, so it hasn't come up.

Additionally, they have reached out about doing 2FA with my phone. So far, I have declined, but their email suggested that they would use Whatsapp. Curiously enough, their email indicated they would use the +1 country code for me if I were to use 2FA. So while they cannot offer the USA country code in sign up, it seems they are able to work with it later. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by acltear; 01-09-23 at 11:48 AM.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Quote Originally Posted by acltear View Post
    Update: I successfully had a withdrawal processed from VOdds via Bitcoin.
    Appreciate the update. Sending passport and utility bill not a big deal, but it seems like KYC now so often means that proof of wealth statement or we keep your money.

Camma23

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    Appreciate the update. Sending passport and utility bill not a big deal, but it seems like KYC now so often means that proof of wealth statement or we keep your money.
    no proof of wealth for me. They asked for selfie with ID card instead

weeminer
    weeminer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

I moved my balance from odsy to piwi on christmas and been betting fine ever since. Haven't done any withdraws yet though. Will probably try to do one today since I have a very large balance with them.

My friend wanted to sign up with them from the US, does anyone know if they will take new US customers?

weeminer

Oh and the site seems to be down at the moment. Any one else having trouble connecting today?
    Last edited by weeminer; 01-11-23 at 04:10 PM. Reason: nvm. just had to clear cookies

weeminer

Update: Went through KYC again, even though I did it previously though Odyssey. They asked for quite a bit of stuff, but nothing out of the norm.

Was verified and today made a 1btc withdraw, so around $23,000 usd, and was paid very quickly.

I preferred the old ps3838 website, as piwi logs me out all the time and I still can't use Europe view on their sports section. But otherwise feel very good about the service and comfortable keeping a decent sized balance with them.

Moneygreen

Maybe you can ask bianca's help for your friend to open piwi247 account.
    She messaged me today on telegram that she is now back working with piwi247

Moneygreen

Quote Originally Posted by weeminer View Post
    I moved my balance from odsy to piwi on christmas and been betting fine ever since. Haven't done any withdraws yet though. Will probably try to do one today since I have a very large balance with them.

My friend wanted to sign up with them from the US, does anyone know if they will take new US customers?
    Maybe you can ask bianca's help for your friend to open piwi247 account.
    She messaged me today on telegram that she is now back working with piwi247

weeminer

Already got that done. He had no problems getting a new account.

First 12