cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2354

Why do books do this?

https://www.vegasslotsonline.com/new...gh-the-season/

Stake.com pay out on arsenal winning the league a few weeks ago..

Man city now favs and likely win it.

Promotion? Its not really promotion is it? Are people gonna play stake because of this?
    You could do a million other things for promotion like have Drake play roulette with fake money.

weeminer
    weeminer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

It's just marketing. If they had a big liability on Arsenal I assure you they wouldn't have paid it out. Some US app did this for Bengals to win the superbowl bets before the AFC champ game.

On another note, has anyone ever bet on stake.com or stake.us?

I always figured they're probably supper scummy, but have never actually talked to anyone serious who bet there.

garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7018

Quote Originally Posted by weeminer View Post
    It's just marketing. If they had a big liability on Arsenal I assure you they wouldn't have paid it out. Some US app did this for Bengals to win the superbowl bets before the AFC champ game.

On another note, has anyone ever bet on stake.com or stake.us?

I always figured they're probably supper scummy, but have never actually talked to anyone serious who bet there.
    Hang on, i'll call my best buddy Drake and ask him. LOL. Seriously been thinking about joining but sign up bonus RO something like 35X in 7 days.

vampire assassin
    vampire assassin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9878

I'd be afraid to post up at Stake. They are making some horrible risk decisions, and the end result can only be stiffing players.