michlafon15
    michlafon15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Stick to the books that pay quickly

It is a headache to get a payout from most books I’m waiting with betmania now it’s been 3 days and it’s still pending. It’s my own fault I usually use betonline and all Bitcoin payouts take about 2 minutes. The Bitcoin payout with betmania is only 2200 it’s crazy to take more then 24 hours. Everyone I call I get everything is good just waiting on approval

garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7066

I play with Betphoenix, sister book to Betmania, and always takes about 3 days. Wouldn't worry at all.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

agree with OP. if you can afford to wait though some books do have other value and then you suck it up waiting to be paid sadly.

michlafon15

I don’t think it has to do with being able to afford it, but just annoying. They say it needs manager approval we’ll get ahold of a manager and approve it I mean it’s been 3 days. And it’s not getting paid today so I bet they will say they don’t do payouts on the weekend so I’m at least Monday just getting it approved. That’s crazy I know the hope is ppl will cancel the withdrawal and bet. To me it they can take my money in 15 minutes they can pay in 15 minutes. Betonline bovada and many others do it!

michlafon15

My point stick to those books they are much less frustrating

garyking

I haven't had them ask me for manager approval before. Usually if I put in a WD request overnight I get an email the next day asking to call and verify BTC address. After that they usually say it will take 48 hours. It is annoying, but I find the high bonuses (despite high rollovers) and their beatable lines to be worth the wait for a payout. Because these types of books are beatable, they delay payouts hoping clients will lose it back.

michlafon15

I requested $2200 on Wednesday and today is Sunday and it’s still pending

garyking

Is it a BTC withdrawal? If so did they call or email you to verify the BTC address. If not it will just sit there. Otherwise i would certainly expect it Monday.

michlafon15

I already called in and verified it day one

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13827

Not sure if you are aware but usually 3 days with them means BUSINESS days. So Saturday/Sunday wouldn't count.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47513

I agree it is an annoying tactic and they are hoping you lose it before the payout goes through.

That said, if you knew the timeframe and terms going in, you can't really complain. Do not fall for the trap and lose any money before you get the payout. If need be, deposit somewhere else in the meantime.

michlafon15

I didn’t play anything I’m always loaded up on several books and it now says approved by merchant

I get what everyone is saying about waiting and knowing the terms but the point of the post is why play places with hoops to jump thru betonline bovada etc I’m paid in 2 minutes

michlafon15

It says approved but money is still in my account so who knows ����*♂️

Thefix13
    Thefix13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2738

Quote Originally Posted by michlafon15 View Post
    I didn’t play anything I’m always loaded up on several books and it now says approved by merchant

I get what everyone is saying about waiting and knowing the terms but the point of the post is why play places with hoops to jump thru betonline bovada etc I’m paid in 2 minutes
    You tell us, you went and did it for a reason. My guess is a bonus offer. Bovada may pay quickly but their odds are not exactly something to get excited about. There are a variety of reasons to try out other books. At the end of the day if getting the money off immediately is of vital importance than chances are people were gambling with money they didn't have to lose. I'll take any book that actually pays. Enough horror stories on here about ones that don't.

TXDawg
    TXDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 554

Quote Originally Posted by michlafon15 View Post
    It is a headache to get a payout from most books I’m waiting with betmania now it’s been 3 days and it’s still pending. It’s my own fault I usually use betonline and all Bitcoin payouts take about 2 minutes. The Bitcoin payout with betmania is only 2200 it’s crazy to take more then 24 hours. Everyone I call I get everything is good just waiting on approval
    BetMania is really lame. I stupidly got myself into a >$35K rollover and they capped my bet limit at $150 and won't raise it.

jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3549

betphoenix group takes long time and pain in the ass but they eventually pay