Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 851

Abandoned Soccer match over bet graded a loss

Ivory Coast match abandoned in extra time. Match not completed. 1-0 between ES Bafing and Korhogo. I needed 2 for a push & bet was graded a loss. Is the grading correct?

Here is the book rule:

" If a match is finished or abandoned before the completion of 90 minutes including injury time, all bets on the Match-period are void. The exception to this rule is if a referee ends a match after at least 85 minutes of play. If a match is void because it finished early or was abandoned, periods that were played to completion (such as the 1st Half) will have action".

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6177

Was it Costa Rican book bro

Johnnythunder

1. All Match-period markets are based on two halves of 45 minutes of regulation time as well as any injury time, unless indicated otherwise. If a match is finished or abandoned before the completion of 90 minutes including injury time, all bets on the Match-period are void. The exception to this rule is if a referee ends a match after at least 85 minutes of play. If a match is void because it finished early or was abandoned, periods that were played to completion (such as the 1st Half) will have action. If a match is started and isn’t completed (as defined above) within 12 hours of kickoff, then all bets on Periods that aren’t completed will be void.

Here is the full policy. They left out the last part when citing why they graded it a loss.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The grading is correct. You bet on the 90 minutes plus injury time.

Whatever happened in extra time is irrelevant.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

they never got to 90 mins i bet on that match myself and better get a refund tommorow, it stopped in like min 71 due to rain and they abandoned it, flashscore are morons and kept the clock running, u should def get a refund here

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

u can see on livescorehunter it says game adandoned min 70

CD98595-D-61-B2-4-F6-D-A0-FA-B57-D5014-D003

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

i bet this garbage match too for some reason and my rules say if match isn't completed within 24 hours it is void so i will wait til tommorow and contact my customer service if they don't cancel it

LB Live
    ES Bafing vs CO Korhogo / Match
    Total / Over 2.5 +142
    (Pending)
    LB Straight 100.00 142.29

4.10.2 Full game and 2nd half wagers on events that do not reach the end of full time will be deemed no action.
    4.10.3 1st half wagers on events that do not reach break time will be deemed no action.
    4.10.4 If a match is interrupted and not resumed within 24 hours, all unsettled markets will be void.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

contact ur customer service let them know game only reached 70 mins u should get a refund on that wager which is nice cuz we were never getting those goals

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I don't typically wager soccer but I'm glad you guys posted this issue. That's crazy that a soccer match just gets "abandoned". I just learned something.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I don't typically wager soccer but I'm glad you guys posted this issue. That's crazy that a soccer match just gets "abandoned". I just learned something.
    Turn on the Celtics game right now. Tell me that the hornets didn't abandon the game?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    happens all the time, especially shady s american leagues, fan riots, lights go out

Johnnythunder

Got the refund...they were acting like i was out of line for asking
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Johnnythunder 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Are you related to JohnnyVegas

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Worst sport in the world to bet on. If they're not fixing the matches or bitching about something political irrelevant to the match, they're quitting cause it's raining. Bunch of snowflakes. Imagine Brady walking off the field in the playoffs vs raiders cause it was snowing a little. Footballers(soccer) are sissy as it gets in sports. Omg it's raining we can't play. Lmao.

Thefix13
    Thefix13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2679

Ok guy we get it, you eats nails for breakfast. But you are comparing a game where people wear pads and helmets to one where people slide tackle you out of nowhere. Creating a giant slip and slide for a field would probably put several guys in the hospital.

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by Thefix13 View Post
    Ok guy we get it, you eats nails for breakfast. But you are comparing a game where people wear pads and helmets to one where people slide tackle you out of nowhere. Creating a giant slip and slide for a field would probably put several guys in the hospital.
    lol. They wear pads and helmets because every play there is the equivalent to a car crash happening. Dont compare the two

A receiver catching a slant round in the middle of the field with a 250lb safety running at him downhill would literally cause deaths without a helmet