tomileevm
    tomileevm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Mybookie closed my account with 38k

Hello everyone, I am here with some problems with MYBOOKIE. A few months ago I created my account on the site and before making my first deposit I decided to verify my identity so as not to have problems later when withdrawing the money. They asked me for the documentation, I sent it to them and in about 24 hours they sent me an email and an SMS in which they confirmed that my documentation had been approved and that my account was ready to be used, the truth is that I was very lucky and I managed to earn a lot of money there, when I tried to make my first withdrawal of money they asked me once again for all the documentation, it seemed strange to me but I sent everything again, they sent me an email and an SMS confirming that my documentation had been approved and authorized the first payment of 5000usd. A week later I requested another withdrawal of money and again they asked for the documentation, which I sent and they approved it again, they authorized the second withdrawal of 5000. The following week everything happened again in the same way, and once again they authorized the payment of 5000usd . This Saturday while I was betting my account suddenly stopped working, it just wouldn't let me log in. I called customer service many times and the supervisors told me that they could not accept my passport to verify my identity because my address is in TEXAS, they want me to send an ID issued by the American government and unfortunately I do not have it because I am Argentine and I am here visiting . The confusing thing is that they themselves approved my documentation and gave me permission to play on the site, they approved everything at least 3 times and now they decided to change the rules and I have 38k blocked and no one in customer support can help me. I have all the evidence of emails, call recordings, screenshots with the customer service char, emails and sms where they tell me that my documentation is eligible to verify my identity and play on their site.Does anyone think they can help me with this. I will be willing to give more details of the situation.CheersThomas Daniel Mora.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11730

What did you get lucky on?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Mybookie have no regulator but their terms do say they will agree to a third party mediator, or arbitration, as long as the entity is based in Curacao.

tomileevm
    tomileevm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Thank you for your response. Do you know of any entity based in Curacao that I can contact?

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10406

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34EkHOUoM2g

this guy promises that he can get anyone paid from mybookie

https://twitter.com/TheMMAholes

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4406

He does?

Cicadasinthe
    Cicadasinthe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by Foosball Champ View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34EkHOUoM2g

this guy promises that he can get anyone paid from mybookie

https://twitter.com/TheMMAholes
    If it’s help from him or lose the 38k, I’d lose it.

tomileevm, there’s the overall regulator in Curacao you can contact but don’t hold your breath. gamingcontrolcuracao.org/contact and try ringing them.

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10406

thats what this d bag said. claims he is tight with ownership.

KS1986
    KS1986's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9480

Quote Originally Posted by tomileevm View Post
    Hello everyone, I am here with some problems with MYBOOKIE. A few months ago I created my account on the site and before making my first deposit I decided to verify my identity so as not to have problems later when withdrawing the money. They asked me for the documentation, I sent it to them and in about 24 hours they sent me an email and an SMS in which they confirmed that my documentation had been approved and that my account was ready to be used, the truth is that I was very lucky and I managed to earn a lot of money there, when I tried to make my first withdrawal of money they asked me once again for all the documentation, it seemed strange to me but I sent everything again, they sent me an email and an SMS confirming that my documentation had been approved and authorized the first payment of 5000usd. A week later I requested another withdrawal of money and again they asked for the documentation, which I sent and they approved it again, they authorized the second withdrawal of 5000. The following week everything happened again in the same way, and once again they authorized the payment of 5000usd . This Saturday while I was betting my account suddenly stopped working, it just wouldn't let me log in. I called customer service many times and the supervisors told me that they could not accept my passport to verify my identity because my address is in TEXAS, they want me to send an ID issued by the American government and unfortunately I do not have it because I am Argentine and I am here visiting . The confusing thing is that they themselves approved my documentation and gave me permission to play on the site, they approved everything at least 3 times and now they decided to change the rules and I have 38k blocked and no one in customer support can help me. I have all the evidence of emails, call recordings, screenshots with the customer service char, emails and sms where they tell me that my documentation is eligible to verify my identity and play on their site.Does anyone think they can help me with this. I will be willing to give more details of the situation.CheersThomas Daniel Mora.
    So you came here to visit from Argentina and posted up at mybookie? Why?

Thefix13
    Thefix13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2469

Quote Originally Posted by KS1986 View Post
    So you came here to visit from Argentina and posted up at mybookie? Why?
    Not suspect AT all

KS1986
    KS1986's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9480

Quote Originally Posted by Thefix13 View Post
    Not suspect AT all
    Just a little odd to run up that kind of balance with mybookie of all places and then to be here visiting from another country. I actually like mybookie, but wouldn't run up that kind of balance and I live in the states.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15613

I had under 5 posts but odds only +110