RMoney22
    RMoney22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 289

MORE Bovada BS

IF you're a player at this second tier book, I urge you to check your wagers when you place them!

I placed a prop bet on Joe Burrow to have at least 274.5 passing yards. When I booked the bet, it was 274.5 -114. Well the ticket printed out to have odds of 274.5 -208. I noticed, went back and took a picture of the odds that were, of course 274.5 -114. Customer service is saying that they can't do anything about it and that there isn't a problem with the line. So they're trying to say that within a matter of maybe 45 seconds, the line went from 274.5 -114 to 274.5 -208 back to 274.5 -114. LOL. I'm dumb but I'm not THAT dumb. It's not even a huge wager either. IDK what is going on over there, but I strongly advise people to double check their bets! I am moving my money out of Bovada tomorrow, I'm done with this second tier book.

Rabiddog33
    Rabiddog33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8297

I would move up the chain and ask for a supervisor. Had an issue recently talking via chat with a low level employee where I got nowhere. Talked to to a supervisor and he made everything right.

RMoney22

Quote Originally Posted by Rabiddog33 View Post
    I would move up the chain and ask for a supervisor. Had an issue recently talking via chat with a low level employee where I got nowhere. Talked to to a supervisor and he made everything right.
    I spoke with a woman that was actually pretty nice. She said that everything that she told me came from the person who runs the sports book. I was pretty mad and I think she really spoke to someone high up. I just don't get it, though. It's a $500 bet. And for them to say that this was the line movement is absolutely insane. I'm sure they're so scared to move a PROP bet 1 yard, from 274.5 to 275.5 that they just chalk the juice from -114 to -208. And then I'm sure it got hit so hard when they moved it that they INSTANTLY moved it back to -114. LOL. She said that "they can confirm that the line did go to -208." I asked for a line history or something to show that the line was -208 at the time I placed it. of course, they can't send me that information. I'm not an idiot. I know what the line was, they know what the line was. This is the first time it's happened to me, but I've heard quite a few people say that the sane thing has happened to them. I'm just worried going forward now. Basically they're saying that whatever the "ticket" says stands, so what happens if this happens on a $10k wager? Yeah, no. I'll take my action somewhere else

Mugsy777
    Update your status
    Mugsy777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6276

TRAVESTY

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11464

That place seems to have gone downhill fairly quickly. Used to love playing there.

gman99
    gman99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Gone down hill quickly is an understatement. Technical glitch after technical glitch (hacks) months back, sending emails promising to be better. Couldn't be further from the truth. Their agents and moderators spew nothing but BS.
    They definitely earned their "D" rating.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47440

Agree with you all they have fallen off a cliff...I stopped playing there months ago.

MT Casings
    MT Casings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

They've gone from World Class to Third World in the course of 6 months. All the player perks are gone.
    It's now option 5 of 6 for me. Used to be number 1

RMoney22

Quote Originally Posted by MT Casings View Post
    They've gone from World Class to Third World in the course of 6 months. All the player perks are gone.
    It's now option 5 of 6 for me. Used to be number 1
    LOL, I went from getting 100% deposit bonuses with a 5x rollover to a 50% bonus with a 30x rollover.

Mugsy777
    Update your status
    Mugsy777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6276

Sad , they were great for a long time , Democrats ruined them like they do everything they touch

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16534

No deposit bonuses, and no cash bonuses using points. I got my money out 2 weeks ago.

newton0038
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3303

Quote Originally Posted by RMoney22 View Post
    I spoke with a woman that was actually pretty nice. She said that everything that she told me came from the person who runs the sports book. I was pretty mad and I think she really spoke to someone high up. I just don't get it, though. It's a $500 bet. And for them to say that this was the line movement is absolutely insane. I'm sure they're so scared to move a PROP bet 1 yard, from 274.5 to 275.5 that they just chalk the juice from -114 to -208. And then I'm sure it got hit so hard when they moved it that they INSTANTLY moved it back to -114. LOL. She said that "they can confirm that the line did go to -208." I asked for a line history or something to show that the line was -208 at the time I placed it. of course, they can't send me that information. I'm not an idiot. I know what the line was, they know what the line was. This is the first time it's happened to me, but I've heard quite a few people say that the sane thing has happened to them. I'm just worried going forward now. Basically they're saying that whatever the "ticket" says stands, so what happens if this happens on a $10k wager? Yeah, no. I'll take my action somewhere else
    File a complaint with bookmakersreview.com
    They still advocate for players with offshore book issues