1. #71
    Pacific Square
    Pacific Square's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-08-12
    Posts: 246
    Betpoints: 935

    I don't completely disregard this guy's story, but I want to see proof..

  2. #72
    Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-16
    Posts: 3,455
    Betpoints: 11327

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacific Square View Post
    I don't completely disregard this guy's story, but I want to see proof..
    I posted mine... Was $2k into $190k. No idea if OP is legit but it's not unheard of to do this, especially if you get a big slot hit.

  3. #73
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,199
    Betpoints: 8681

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    just saying paypal allows bitcoin transfers now. if you are legit i would look into that. then you can convert to USD cash and leave in your paypal wallet while you withdraw to the bank. of course this is for legit funds not made thru gambling (wink wink).
    Once you withdraw to your bank, they will report it to the IRS. PayPal probably also reports when you transfer a certain amount of BTC into your PayPal account??

  4. #74
    pologq
    Make SBR Betpoints Matter Again
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 17,916
    Betpoints: 2744

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Once you withdraw to your bank, they will report it to the IRS. PayPal probably also reports when you transfer a certain amount of BTC into your PayPal account??
    truthfully i do not know. i just was giving him a wallet that is easy to use.

  5. #75
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 17,353
    Betpoints: 81

    Scam. This guy drops in yesterday (Friday) knowing degens will be loading up for the weekend and many get paid on 15th. Lays out book, deposit, win, withdrawal options… then Houdini.

  6. #76
    Mugsy777
    Mugsy777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-26-20
    Posts: 393
    Betpoints: 4158

    Quote Originally Posted by mama whoiscrying View Post
    Fake news
    Another biden supporter
    exactly !

  7. #77
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 76,640
    Betpoints: 5242


  8. #78
    play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-23-11
    Posts: 2,108
    Betpoints: 28

    this clown tryin to sell some picks or are here from betonline to promote them.

  9. #79
    winz
    refuse to lose
    winz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-12
    Posts: 535
    Betpoints: 912

    how to cash out??..are you stupid??..bitcoin, wire, magic beans.. whatevr it takes to get it into your hands asap..figure out the conversion later...prob a fake post..you can't be this dumb and get 200/1 on a dime.

  10. #80
    str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-12-09
    Posts: 9,106
    Betpoints: 227

    If it's September, it's a story like this.

    A tradition unlike any other.
    Points Awarded:

    mjsuax13 gave str 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

  11. #81
    Dr. Fager
    Dr. Fager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-12-11
    Posts: 238
    Betpoints: 6549

    Quite an accomplishment while being extremely drunk. I have to drink more. Cheers!

  12. #82
    pologq
    Make SBR Betpoints Matter Again
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 17,916
    Betpoints: 2744

    hey BJ, tell your company to fix the RO function to reset when I zero out so I don't have to go thru 5 inept CS agents to get it done. that is a bigger scam than this post. sorry i fell for it.

  13. #83
    Ant23
    Ant23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-19
    Posts: 492
    Betpoints: 11350

    So many degens here with nothing constructive to say because they can't win $2k much less $200k. Grow the efff up!!! Dude posted a screenshot of a balance with BoL with almost 1/2 Million in his account. Why is it so hard to believe he wants to cash out $200k? F'ing losers keep chasing them 6 team parlays & maybe you can start a post asking how to get your funds!!! Til then.......keep drinking the jjgold kool-aid!!! #degens #losers4life #parlaychasers
    Last edited by Ant23; 09-18-22 at 02:09 PM.

  14. #84
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 53,781
    Betpoints: 3485

    Quote Originally Posted by Ant23 View Post
    So many defense here with nothing constructive to say because they can't win $2k much less $200k. Grow the efff up!!! Dude posted a screenshot of a balance with BoL with almost 1/2 Million in his account. Why is it so hard to believe he wants to cash out $200k? F'ing losers keep chasing them 6 team parlays & maybe you can start a post asking how to get your funds!!! Til then.......keep drinking the jjgold kool-aid!!! #degens #losers4life #parlaychasers
    I wouldn't take too much notice of that, unless you now believe I have a half million balance at Bet365 too...



  15. #85
    bj32
    bj32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-13-22
    Posts: 19
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    just saying paypal allows bitcoin transfers now. if you are legit i would look into that. then you can convert to USD cash and leave in your paypal wallet while you withdraw to the bank. of course this is for legit funds not made thru gambling (wink wink).
    Thank you, another bit of advice I was looking for.

  16. #86
    icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-18
    Posts: 3,295
    Betpoints: 3255

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I wouldn't take too much notice of that, unless you now believe I have a half million balance at Bet365 too...



    If you see it on the internet it must be true!

  17. #87
    bj32
    bj32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-13-22
    Posts: 19
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by Ant23 View Post
    So many defense here with nothing constructive to say because they can't win $2k much less $200k. Grow the efff up!!! Dude posted a screenshot of a balance with BoL with almost 1/2 Million in his account. Why is it so hard to believe he wants to cash out $200k? F'ing losers keep chasing them 6 team parlays & maybe you can start a post asking how to get your funds!!! Til then.......keep drinking the jjgold kool-aid!!! #degens #losers4life #parlaychasers
    Very true. I found this site after reading through the terms at the casino listing sportsbookreview as the intermediary if there is a dispute, so I came here and saw this forum. I read many posts the first night, had to email the site to ask how to even post the first time because I couldn't even figure that out after never being active in a forum. Clearly I'm older than most on here. Reading the first night I was impressed with the valuable information people shared with each other. I felt a little dumb having to ask how to cash out, but a few of you were great with supplying me with the info I was looking for. The others made comments for entertainment only which is fine too.

  18. #88
    pologq
    Make SBR Betpoints Matter Again
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 17,916
    Betpoints: 2744

    Quote Originally Posted by Ant23 View Post
    So many defense here with nothing constructive to say because they can't win $2k much less $200k. Grow the efff up!!! Dude posted a screenshot of a balance with BoL with almost 1/2 Million in his account. Why is it so hard to believe he wants to cash out $200k? F'ing losers keep chasing them 6 team parlays & maybe you can start a post asking how to get your funds!!! Til then.......keep drinking the jjgold kool-aid!!! #degens #losers4life #parlaychasers
    it is not a common first post and many shill for books saying exactly what he said.

    and if you play online you should know how to get your funds already. that should not be an after thought.

  19. #89
    crinkle
    crinkle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-20-07
    Posts: 208
    Betpoints: 1878

    If you're in the united states - Contact a tax professional who specializes in gambling and taxes. Russ Fox - Clayton Financial and Tax is a the master of gambling and taxes.

  20. #90
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 76,640
    Betpoints: 5242

    Well I banged Cindy Crawford in her prime, I have toilet made out of GOLD and I'm close buds with Jimmy Buffet getting hammered in Margaritville right now..



  21. #91
    jacharron17
    jacharron17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-22-19
    Posts: 261
    Betpoints: 468

    The power of inspect element

  22. #92
    bj32
    bj32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-13-22
    Posts: 19
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by crinkle View Post
    If you're in the united states - Contact a tax professional who specializes in gambling and taxes. Russ Fox - Clayton Financial and Tax is a the master of gambling and taxes.
    Thank you very much for this.

  23. #93
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,585
    Betpoints: 4195

    I was a manager of an online casino back in 2004. Two quick stories.

    1. I had a player from Washington State who loved 3 card poker. He would send me $2000 to $5000 a week. He always lost. Never cashed out. Not even once. One night as I was leaving for the day, around midnight, he called me as he would often do, and said he couldn't get money into his Neteller account until tomorrow. I gave him a $1500 chip and left. Not the first time I gave him a free chip. He would get 100% match bonuses on his deposits. Next day I came in and I thought someone died judging by the looks I was given as I walked through the office. He turned that $1500 chip into $350,000 over night. Of course he called and left several messages for me to call him as soon I got in. When I called, he wanted to raise his limits. I forget to how much now but it was high. This was around 2pm. By 10pm, he lost it all and deposited $5000.

    2. One lady in Florida won the slots progressive jackpot for $60,000. The same lady won the same jackpot on the same game a few months later for over $100,000.

    People do actually win.

  24. #94
    Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-07-20
    Posts: 4,483
    Betpoints: 2510

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I was a manager of an online casino back in 2004. Two quick stories.

    1. I had a player from Washington State who loved 3 card poker. He would send me $2000 to $5000 a week. He always lost. Never cashed out. Not even once. One night as I was leaving for the day, around midnight, he called me as he would often do, and said he couldn't get money into his Neteller account until tomorrow. I gave him a $1500 chip and left. Not the first time I gave him a free chip. He would get 100% match bonuses on his deposits. Next day I came in and I thought someone died judging by the looks I was given as I walked through the office. He turned that $1500 chip into $350,000 over night. Of course he called and left several messages for me to call him as soon I got in. When I called, he wanted to raise his limits. I forget to how much now but it was high. This was around 2pm. By 10pm, he lost it all and deposited $5000.

    2. One lady in Florida won the slots progressive jackpot for $60,000. The same lady won the same jackpot on the same game a few months later for over $100,000.

    People do actually win.
    that first story is chilling
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022


  25. #95
    gauchojake
    Fansplainer
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 32,277
    Betpoints: 5255

    Was his name capt robey?????
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/08/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  26. #96
    pologq
    Make SBR Betpoints Matter Again
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 17,916
    Betpoints: 2744

    agree with orbison. i wonder how that first guy felt as that balance dwindled.

    and people do win i agree. just very rare.

  27. #97
    Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-16
    Posts: 3,455
    Betpoints: 11327

    One thing I will say is no matter what the size of the win is- you chase a higher score, always.

    Nobody ever hits big and says, "I'm done!". They're all buying scratch-offs, lotto tickets, spinning reels, or betting on whatever it is to continue to get the next score.

  28. #98
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 76,640
    Betpoints: 5242

    Gather around boys and girls it's story telling time..



  29. #99
    pologq
    Make SBR Betpoints Matter Again
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 17,916
    Betpoints: 2744

    Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    One thing I will say is no matter what the size of the win is- you chase a higher score, always.

    Nobody ever hits big and says, "I'm done!". They're all buying scratch-offs, lotto tickets, spinning reels, or betting on whatever it is to continue to get the next score.
    Someone (maybe me) says, "if I hit $10K I will not gamble the rest of the trip." Then you hit $10K but now want $15K. I totally get it.

  30. #100
    OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-21
    Posts: 2,924
    Betpoints: 3768

    well that link he posted showed white page except for this on left

  31. #101
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 29,329
    Betpoints: 120

    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Was his name capt robey?????
    Lol i normally cash out at $15000 so i would have gotten something out of it as long as i was ahead a decent amount. What kills me in casino is the chasing my losses.

  32. #102
    DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-10
    Posts: 6,494
    Betpoints: 15379

    Assuming you're telling the truth, rule number one is that no matter how long it takes to get paid (years even), don't fall into the trap of betting while you're waiting to be paid. That's exactly what the book wants you to do.

  33. #103
    pologq
    Make SBR Betpoints Matter Again
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 17,916
    Betpoints: 2744

    OP did you withdraw yet to bitcoin or you have more days to wait?

  34. #104
    eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-08
    Posts: 9,450
    Betpoints: 8051

    To get paid out they are going to want your address with photo ID, an energy bill, your middle name, your parents last name, and a blood and semen sample
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/08/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/01/2022


  35. #105
    pologq
    Make SBR Betpoints Matter Again
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 17,916
    Betpoints: 2744

    Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    To get paid out they are going to want your address with photo ID, an energy bill, your middle name, your parents last name, and a blood and semen sample
    and probably a photo holding all of them while maintaining an erection

First 123456 Last
Top