oilcountry99
    oilcountry99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1094

Bet 365

they only allow bets to be entered as Risk amount, not to win amount or both options. is this common, I've never seen it.

junk

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by oilcountry99 View Post
    they only allow bets to be entered as Risk amount, not to win amount or both options. is this common, I've never seen it.

junk
    Does any book outside US facing offshores let you enter win amount for the stake?

omgwtflol22
    omgwtflol22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Does any book outside US facing offshores let you enter win amount for the stake?
    Pinnacle

Tim43
    Tim43's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi.
    I had strange situation. Backed over 6.5 when 5 goals scored in 70. min (indonesia 3rd league). Ended with 6 goals, but something was strange on this match and i found youtube link of the match. From 80. until 90+ min they did not played at all. Fighting between players, fighting in the crowd. At 91. min referee takes the ball, showed 2 red cards, allowed free kick to be taken and after few seconds ended the match. I expected bet365 to listen to the situation a bit more, but they wouldn't even click on the youtube link. They said that they have "oficial result". When i asked for the link they send me a sofascore link. I said that this is not official, that i need official link from indonesian federation they put me on the hold and will email me (they did not). IMO match is abandoned although referee whistled for the end cause they were playing 80. min.
    Last edited by Tim43; 09-15-22 at 08:03 PM.