pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Dick View Post
    This post is more nonsense. If he won he would not have got paid. That is the facts here. If you can't win you can't lose. Easy for the book to wait for the result and then rule.
    what makes it nonsensical? he bet and lost. they paid the other side.

Further they say that there was no error in either market line. And winners on the -24 side and 28 total have all been paid.

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22145

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    what makes it nonsensical? he bet and lost. they paid the other side.

Further they say that there was no error in either market line. And winners on the -24 side and 28 total have all been paid.
    Do you also believe in Santa Claus?

SportsBettor74
    SportsBettor74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2802

Do you also believe in Santa Claus?
    I believe that your account name here is remarkably accurate.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Optional makes a good point, but he follows it up with a completely wrong line explanation. The line was 10 pts off. It HAS to be deemed a bad line.
    10 points off? I think you might be a bit confused about the circumstances. I believe the OP thought it was 2.5 points off.

Anyway, SBR has asked Pinny to get a manager to take a look at it for him just in case.

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2416

took a freaking +24 spread on cookman i was like huh? because all the other site had +15.5 on bethune cookman...... i mean +24 doesnt even exist on any sportbooook in the planet

I also read 9-10 point diff, but i didnt read all that crap.

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22145

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    10 points off? I think you might be a bit confused about the circumstances. I believe the OP thought it was 2.5 points off.

Anyway, SBR has asked Pinny to get a manager to take a look at it for him just in case.
    You are the one that is confused. Read the post below yours. The line was OFF by 10 points. You would certainly agree that it is a BAD LINE.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by cashin81 View Post
    took a freaking +24 spread on cookman i was like huh? because all the other site had +15.5 on bethune cookman...... i mean +24 doesnt even exist on any sportbooook in the planet

I also read 9-10 point diff, but i didnt read all that crap.

Ah, you're right, kind of. I see screenshot in post #1 shows it's 8.5 higher than consensus.

Either way, we are talking about asking a book to void a losing bet, due to it being a "bad line" well in your favor, after the result is known. Aint happening at any bookmaker.
    Last edited by Optional; 09-10-22 at 08:36 AM.

Optional

You are the one that is confused. Read the post below yours. The line was OFF by 10 points. You would certainly agree that it is a BAD LINE.
    So you say the line should have been 14 do you?

Anyway, it matters not that you don't think Pinny should be allowed to offer an opinionated line.

Or that it should matter at all if someone thought they bet a total instead of a side due to it.

Not the books fault if you make such a crazy error. If you even believe that story over the idea that he THOUGHT it was a bad line 8.5 points to his advantage when he bet it, and after it loses wants its voided because he had such a huge advantage. ;-)

kakad
    Update your status
    kakad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6924

It ain't Pinny coming up with these 2nd half lines, it's DeckPrism. And they have strong opinions sometimes. Here's one from today on Clemson/Furman. 6 pts off other offerings.

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2416

do they still welcome arbers

flatron123
    flatron123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

well 2 weeks of college footballl probably 200 games played right?

lets do a tally of how many games be it underdog or favorite had a 2nd half line on the spread of more than 20 points? the answer is big fat 0 yes u heard it right i literally check the achieves for last 2 weeks

not a single college game play no matter how bad first half is, the 2nd half never had a spread of more than 20,

so u meant to tell me im the only person on the planet that bet college football games took a correct line of whopping 24 in a span of 200 games dam i must won the lotto or im so specialllll that they made the line just for me????

i will take the loss if a piniacle rep come here infront of everyone and say we design that +24 spread out of all 200 games just for u
    Last edited by flatron123; 09-13-22 at 11:22 PM.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11856

Kids, don't do drugs.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Pinny is a staple in the industry

vampire assassin
    vampire assassin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9908

Optional makes a good point, but he follows it up with a completely wrong line explanation. The line was 10 pts off. It HAS to be deemed a bad line.
    Who else had a line on this game? It was an FCS match.

SportsBettor74
    SportsBettor74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2802

The OP needs to learn to present his case in a calm, non-chaotic and ordered way.

The OP needs to get his priorities straight. None of the anonymous posters here give a toss about whether or not the OP gets paid now, mainly due to the disorganised and disrespectful way the OP has approached this forum, the bookmaker and the posters here who have taken time to assist the OP.

The OP needs to understand that the bookmaker does not care what the OP posts at this stage - because the OP is so unfocussed and chaotic that the bookmaker knows that the other anonymous readers here will not take the OP's case seriously (and therefore the bookmaker - easily in the Top 5 of reputable bookmakers in the world - loses nothing now whether the OP succeeds or not).

The OP has brought this on themselves and I have zero sympathy for the OP's case.

Case Closed.
    Points Awarded:

Ewan101 gave SportsBettor74 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ewan101

flatron123
    flatron123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

lol op dont care either at this stage but atleast i raise awareness of this scam asss book called pinnacle AHAHAH EXPOSEDDD oh so highly valued u got fake poster in pinnacle employee in disguise posting here its so cringeeeee
    2k view now LOVE it
    " Top 5 of reputable bookmakers in the world" USED to be Past tense write more so get ur trashcle boss pay u more money

anywho who need trashcle when you got MGM Draftking fanduel EATT they lunch BET in 2-3 years trashcle be bankruptttt

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11856

I think everyone is appalled how you roll in piss and poo.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsBettor74

cristianbet
    cristianbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Quote Originally Posted by flatron123 View Post
    If the bet won.would he have gotten paid? Most likely NO.
    You may never know. You just got unlucky this time.

increasedodds
    increasedodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

While I think this guy probably tried to free roll pinnacle, the bet should be voided.

Also halftime bets go fast. It is possible he thought it was over 24. While the line was 28, 24 isn't an unusual halftime total so it would hot be crazy to bet over 24 and think you had that.

If the true halftime line was 15.5 and the 24 did not have big vig like -200 or something, this bet should be voided. If the player placed +24 -110 and fair was +15.5 -110 it is unlikely Pinny or any book would pay the +24.

The bet should be voided if this is true and Pinny then has the right to boot the player forever if it thinks this was a free roll attempt. If this happened once in 1000 bets it prob wasn't. If this guy complains often it prob was.

But anyways, did anyone play Miami -24? Prob not. If all the action was one sided and Pinny didn't pay any -24 the bet should surely be refunded.

increasedodds
    increasedodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I once had a problem with Pinnacle where several ineligible players played. Soccer players for France played in a game for some French colony. I had no idea. I was betting for fun. Pinny tried to say I free rolled them. I did not. My bet was 2% of a normal sized bet. My agent refunded it but Pinny once it makes up its mind is hard to change and in that case where inelligible players played, the line was off by 75% based on the players, and Fifa voided the game, I have no doubt the bet should have been voided. Pinny would not budge but my agent wrote it off cause he's super fair and awesome

First 12