1. #1
    MrMiami
    MrMiami's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-24-09
    Posts: 2,146
    Betpoints: 22742

    WagerWeb Question and Thoughts

    Is WagerWeb a solid book? They have a good cash promo for new accounts. I have not heard much about them. Anyone with good/bad about them?

    Their mobile interface looks a little similar to Heritage. Are they sister sites or stand alone books?

    thanks in advanced for any info

  2. #2
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 29,187
    Betpoints: 24

    This is one of the few places i have never cashed out. But i deposit once in awhile to switch things up. Never heard anything really negative on here on them. I feel pretty safe when i deposit there. And if i ever do go to cash out i feel pretty good about being paid because of how others on here have talked about them.
    Points Awarded:

    MrMiami gave captrobey 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  3. #3
    Four33
    5-3-2
    Four33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-13-19
    Posts: 429
    Betpoints: 1797

    Good book pay out pretty quick.
    There rollovers are bigger than most offshore books.
    No auto tracker for rollover if you are taking bonuses.
    Have to email or use live chat.
    Last edited by Four33; 09-04-22 at 09:20 AM.
    Points Awarded:

    MrMiami gave Four33 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  4. #4
    Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-06-06
    Posts: 1,400
    Betpoints: 1169

    I haven't deposited here in many years. Was thinking of funding them but what do they offer ...like 10% cash bonus? 🤔
    Points Awarded:

    MrMiami gave Keith Richard 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022


  5. #5
    pologq
    Make SBR Betpoints Matter Again
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 17,760
    Betpoints: 2633

    they offer various bonuses but as mentioned higher ro than other sites. interface is the same as their sister heritage. the 1% cash back weekly is very nice as well as the variety of lines. no problems at all being paid.
    Points Awarded:

    MrMiami gave pologq 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  6. #6
    Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-10
    Posts: 792
    Betpoints: 1973

    Very solid..
    Points Awarded:

    MrMiami gave Ksherm 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  7. #7
    ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-08-15
    Posts: 3,677
    Betpoints: 7215

    I was getting 30% cash for a while. Nice bonus. They pay 3k a day or 10k a week. Never had an issue. Not sure what connection they have to Heritage but their platforms are almost identical.
    Points Awarded:

    MrMiami gave ace7550 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  8. #8
    MrMiami
    MrMiami's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-24-09
    Posts: 2,146
    Betpoints: 22742

    Thanks guys. They are offering 100% cash up to 500 on new accounts which is a great deal. Sounds like a solid book.

    I had two small concerns, their platform looks identical to Heritage like Ace said so I’ll need to verify I can get the bonus since I have a heritage account. Can’t tell if they are affiliated together or not. The second small concern was I’m looking for another good out with differing lines. If they are a heritage sister company I would assume they will have same lines.

  9. #9
    MrMiami
    MrMiami's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-24-09
    Posts: 2,146
    Betpoints: 22742

    Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    I was getting 30% cash for a while. Nice bonus. They pay 3k a day or 10k a week. Never had an issue. Not sure what connection they have to Heritage but their platforms are almost identical.
    Did you have a Heritage account when you were getting those 30% cash bonuses?

  10. #10
    ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-08-15
    Posts: 3,677
    Betpoints: 7215

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMiami View Post
    Did you have a Heritage account when you were getting those 30% cash bonuses?
    Yes, interestingly Heritage was not giving me anything during that time.
    Another thing to consider. Wagerweb usually has pretty stringent bet restrictions with their bigger bonuses. It wouldn't surprise me if that 100% bonus came along with $300 limits across the board.

  11. #11
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 29,187
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMiami View Post
    Did you have a Heritage account when you were getting those 30% cash bonuses?
    Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    Yes, interestingly Heritage was not giving me anything during that time.
    Another thing to consider. Wagerweb usually has pretty stringent bet restrictions with their bigger bonuses. It wouldn't surprise me if that 100% bonus came along with $300 limits across the board.
    Yea i would check that they do limit you depending on the bonus. I know when i deposit there if i do i take the bonus that is 30% cash and no restrictions. All the others i believe limit you.

  12. #12
    stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-02-10
    Posts: 4,822
    Betpoints: 9678

    Got paid out 3k the other day in a few hours.
    Points Awarded:

    MrMiami gave stevex 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  13. #13
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 36,669
    Betpoints: 712

    Love them for football.


    Yes they pay same day if requested early.

    I collected max weekly last year no issues. I take the small cash bonus with 1% back on volume betting weekly.

    I have won and still get the bonus to reup.

    Tell Larry, Pimike sent you.


    Ps

    Many times I’ve gotten better lines than Heritage.

    Also you can rebet in play games.


    Love this book
    Points Awarded:

    MrMiami gave pimike 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  14. #14
    bruloc
    bruloc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-04-11
    Posts: 556
    Betpoints: 12531

    3. WagerWeb is intended for the “Recreational Player Only”, any player that is found “abusing any rule or regulation”, “Professional Bettors”, “Syndicates”, or any Person betting “Steam Plays” or “Moves” will be subject to have their account suspended, earnings removed, and a Cashier’s Check will be sent to the Name and Address on File.
    Points Awarded:

    MrMiami gave bruloc 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  15. #15
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 36,669
    Betpoints: 712

    Quote Originally Posted by bruloc View Post
    Youíre not professional so donít worry

    Lol

  16. #16
    bruloc
    bruloc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-04-11
    Posts: 556
    Betpoints: 12531

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    You’re not professional so don’t worry

    Lol
    ???

    You don't even know me.

  17. #17
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 36,669
    Betpoints: 712

    Quote Originally Posted by bruloc View Post
    ???

    You don't even know me.
    That was a joke pal

    Relax

    Lol

  18. #18
    MrMiami
    MrMiami's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-24-09
    Posts: 2,146
    Betpoints: 22742

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Love them for football.

    Yes they pay same day if requested early.

    I collected max weekly last year no issues. I take the small cash bonus with 1% back on volume betting weekly.

    I have won and still get the bonus to reup.

    Tell Larry, Pimike sent you.


    Ps

    Many times I’ve gotten better lines than Heritage.

    Also you can rebet in play games.


    Love this book
    Good info. Thanks.

  19. #19
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 29,187
    Betpoints: 24

    Just be careful with the casino it is a total joke. I took the 30% cash the other day and i hit a live bet getting it Over $700 . I noticed this trend on there before and should have known better. After going in Live BJ i watched the dealer get a face card every single time. I lost every hand and said something on chat then i magically won a hand after i said that with a BJ. Then right back to losing.

    I was down to like $500 and went on regular virtual BJ and here is where it is really obvious it is rigged. Maybe if you deposit go on there and bet low and tell me if you notice this playing BJ. When you get dealt your hand watch carefully the next hand the dealer gets . You will know if you won or lost before the card gets turned doing this. If the card has a delay once you hit the button you either draw or win the hand. If it gets turned over instantly you lost.

    If you can tell if you won or lost before the dealer card is turned and you see that card to me that feels rigged doesnt it? Remember its the dealers card you watch. A delay you win or draw an instant turn you lose every time.

  20. #20
    pologq
    Make SBR Betpoints Matter Again
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 17,760
    Betpoints: 2633

    i get bonuses at wagerweb that heritage does not offer but for this season i did get the 100% at heritage. for this season i am back at both cause domestic not giving much. i enjoy their sites and on the phone i like the interface.

  21. #21
    pologq
    Make SBR Betpoints Matter Again
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 17,760
    Betpoints: 2633

    Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Just be careful with the casino it is a total joke. I took the 30% cash the other day and i hit a live bet getting it Over $700 . I noticed this trend on there before and should have known better. After going in Live BJ i watched the dealer get a face card every single time. I lost every hand and said something on chat then i magically won a hand after i said that with a BJ. Then right back to losing.

    I was down to like $500 and went on regular virtual BJ and here is where it is really obvious it is rigged. Maybe if you deposit go on there and bet low and tell me if you notice this playing BJ. When you get dealt your hand watch carefully the next hand the dealer gets . You will know if you won or lost before the card gets turned doing this. If the card has a delay once you hit the button you either draw or win the hand. If it gets turned over instantly you lost.

    If you can tell if you won or lost before the dealer card is turned and you see that card to me that feels rigged doesnt it? Remember its the dealers card you watch. A delay you win or draw an instant turn you lose every time.
    there are times i used to play on the phone and noticed this. not so much with the computer. i knew i won or lost exactly as you say. in my head this told me not to play and there is no "game" element to it.

  22. #22
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 29,187
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    there are times i used to play on the phone and noticed this. not so much with the computer. i knew i won or lost exactly as you say. in my head this told me not to play and there is no "game" element to it.
    Yea i notice this on other sites too but this one is really noticeable. It is frustrating to know you already lost because the card gets turned over instantly. If it is random you should not be able to predict this ahead of time. I do not trust their live either. They can scan the cards ahead of time and know what is coming next.

  23. #23
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 36,669
    Betpoints: 712

    I donít play casinos at all off shore

  24. #24
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 29,187
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    I don’t play casinos at all off shore
    A lot of them i have blocked i will have to see if they can block this one. It is so bad and i was playing for fun and i noticed the delay does not happen on the fun mode. Only on the real money .

  25. #25
    pologq
    Make SBR Betpoints Matter Again
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 17,760
    Betpoints: 2633

    Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    A lot of them i have blocked i will have to see if they can block this one. It is so bad and i was playing for fun and i noticed the delay does not happen on the fun mode. Only on the real money .
    correct. noticed the same. us degenerates check this out lol.

    i have them blocked now that i went back. i can't be losing winnings b/c of a 10 hand losing streak where it is pre-determined i lose.

  26. #26
    Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-28-18
    Posts: 747
    Betpoints: 7125

    Does Wagerweb have unique lines are they related to another book?

  27. #27
    pologq
    Make SBR Betpoints Matter Again
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 17,760
    Betpoints: 2633

    Quote Originally Posted by Barrakuda View Post
    Does Wagerweb have unique lines are they related to another book?
    sister site of heritage but i see difference in the lines

  28. #28
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 36,669
    Betpoints: 712

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    sister site of heritage but i see difference in the lines
    Yes

    I can get better lines many times.

    Plus You can buy points on the games to

Top