green88
    green88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Deposited USDT to Pinnacle, They're refusing to payout. Beware

Haven't played since the season ended last year. Made new USDT deposit to Pinny yesterday and tried to withdraw 10% of winnings. They declined. They said all deposits must be returned to old deposit methods first from 6 months ago. I stopped using the old deposit methods because the payment gateway charged huge fee. So I decided to deposit using USDT. I reckon they should pay back using same method I deposited (USDT). Is this just an excuse on Pinny's part not to pay because I won?

green88

I would advise everyone to avoid Pinnacle. I've been going back/forth with their support but to no avail. I pointed out that I lost over $200k with them last few years and surely they don't expect me to withdraw all that back using same deposit method (webmoney) when I have not played for 6 months and re-started only yesterday with a USDT deposit. Unfortunately, due to popularity of crypto, these old payment methods like webmoney are un-useable now as all cash-out points in my area stopped working with them. Pinnacle is now claiming they will let me withdraw on USDT after withdrawing from webmoney for last 2 deposits (which is nowhere stated on their site that last 2 deposits). Now I'm trying to get all my funds out so I can play somewhere else. They declined that also. Basically, they're using random new rules to prevent cash-out. Did anyone else experience these issues at Pinnacle? Can anyone help resolve this dispute?
    Last edited by green88; 09-03-22 at 05:49 AM. Reason: misspell

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by green88 View Post
    Haven't played since the season ended last year. Made new USDT deposit to Pinny yesterday and tried to withdraw 10% of winnings. They declined. They said all deposits must be returned to old deposit methods first from 6 months ago. I stopped using the old deposit methods because the payment gateway charged huge fee. So I decided to deposit using USDT. I reckon they should pay back using same method I deposited (USDT). Is this just an excuse on Pinny's part not to pay because I won?
    Pinnacle have become terrible with the payout method crap and their fees and their straight up stealing of crypto withdrawals.

I doubt you will get anyone at all reasonable to over ride the decision but you could try emailing and asking for it to escalated to Michelle Donker. She appears to be the decision maker and road block deciding on these annoying rules they make up on the spot.

Not sure what has happened to them. Maybe it is just this one terrible manager but someone senior in there needs to have a look and re-assess what the staff are doing to people over withdrawals

Optional

Basically, they're using random new rules to prevent cash-out. Did anyone else experience these issues at Pinnacle? Can anyone help resolve this dispute?
    Yes they are and they do it to others too.

Email and ask for Michelle Donker to check if this is official policy.

But whatever they say, dont have a big balance there anymore as they just cannot be trusted any longer to make fair decisions.

green88

update: Pinnacle dropped their objection and let me withdraw using USDT.
    Optional/Moderator, Thanks for your help!

Optional

update: Pinnacle dropped their objection and let me withdraw using USDT.
    Optional/Moderator, Thanks for your help!
    Great news. Did you end up emailing Ms Donker?

green88

Nah, emailed them like 5 times with all my reasoning, and they agreed finally. Donker was next if they hadn't )

newton0038
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3303

Pinnacle flat fee of $18 on second or more withdraws in a calendar month is harsh.

BWG
    Update your status
    BWG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

I would advise everyone to avoid Pinnacle. I've been going back/forth with their support but to no avail. I pointed out that I lost over $200k with them last few years and surely they don't expect me to withdraw all that back using same deposit method (webmoney) when I have not played for 6 months and re-started only yesterday with a USDT deposit. Unfortunately, due to popularity of crypto, these old payment methods like webmoney are un-useable now as all cash-out points in my area stopped working with them. Pinnacle is now claiming they will let me withdraw on USDT after withdrawing from webmoney for last 2 deposits (which is nowhere stated on their site that last 2 deposits). Now I'm trying to get all my funds out so I can play somewhere else. They declined that also. Basically, they're using random new rules to prevent cash-out. Did anyone else experience these issues at Pinnacle? Can anyone help resolve this dispute?
    You lost over 200K to them over the years? How much you trying to withdraw? I'm just curious

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by newton0038 View Post
    Pinnacle flat fee of $18 on second or more withdraws in a calendar month is harsh.
    Will be interesting to see how they handle withdrawals at the newly regulated Ontario site pinnacle.ca

I don't know if they will be able to charge for withdrawals as none of the other legal Ontario bookies do.

I would wager that withdrawals will be free for Ontario residents using the licensed igaming pinnacle

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by newton0038 View Post
    I'd prefer to see a flat fee that we know about, than losing a random amount based on a rate their crypto processor chooses at the time of sending.

I do not mind user-pays fees if it helps keeps juice lower.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Last edited by Ruifgalmeida; 09-11-22 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Pointless response