phill1187
    phill1187's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

MyBookie account disabled after winning $9K

Forum - after a very successful NFL betting season last year, where I took my account from $2-3K up to ~$12K, I suddenly became unable to login to MyBookie on December 7th, 2021. Many calls to Customer Service in the subsequent weeks resulted in the same dead-end response: my account was under "confidential investigation" and due to the confidential nature of the investigation, they are unable to share any details with me. The few times I got a supervisor on the line, they fed me the same line. I called 5 times over the course of the next couple weeks but same result.

I decided to let it rest for a few months and spent my time betting on other sites. I'm circling back now as NFL season is about to start again. I have ~$12K in the account. I'd had my account for about 1 year prior to last NFL season and was definitely a losing bettor in year 1. I took the account from about $2-3K up to $12K after a great NFL season where I hit at 56-57%.

I have a good friend with an MB account who has a balance higher than $12K (and I believe is a net winner), so I have a hard time imagining it's purely the size of the balance that led them to disable me. I'm quite clueless on what to do and pretty frustrated at this point, and without the ability to login or get answers from Customer Service, I'm hoping SBR can help me get some answers. I filed a complaint through SBR about two weeks ago - happy to provide any other info or DM with any mods here if it would help.

I'm now aware of the many awful stories regarding MB's shadiness - wish I'd been aware these 2.5 years ago before I created my MB account.

phill1187

Bump for any suggestions here. Or for Mod help @Optional or other Mods

phill1187

Bumping one more time here. Anyone been through a situation like this with MyBookie where they simply disable login and refuse to give details? Over 9 months locked out of account now and $12K+ stuck in there.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

You're probably screwed. Offshore has always been shady. Evidently you don't have American apps in your state or a road trip is too far away? Bovada lines suck sometimes, but they will atleast pay you. Bookmaker or Heritage? Idk?

We got sports betting in Indiana Sept 2019, but the year before I got impatient and drove 500 miles to Tunica, MS to pound Kentucky over Louisville. It was the year slimy ass Bobby Petrino got fired at Lville midseason and they just quit after that. Kentucky destroyed them.

I'd get your bets together and make a road trip if possible

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by phill1187 View Post
    Forum - after a very successful NFL betting season last year, where I took my account from $2-3K up to ~$12K, I suddenly became unable to login to MyBookie on December 7th, 2021. Many calls to Customer Service in the subsequent weeks resulted in the same dead-end response: my account was under "confidential investigation" and due to the confidential nature of the investigation, they are unable to share any details with me. The few times I got a supervisor on the line, they fed me the same line. I called 5 times over the course of the next couple weeks but same result.

I decided to let it rest for a few months and spent my time betting on other sites. I'm circling back now as NFL season is about to start again. I have ~$12K in the account. I'd had my account for about 1 year prior to last NFL season and was definitely a losing bettor in year 1. I took the account from about $2-3K up to $12K after a great NFL season where I hit at 56-57%.

I have a good friend with an MB account who has a balance higher than $12K (and I believe is a net winner), so I have a hard time imagining it's purely the size of the balance that led them to disable me. I'm quite clueless on what to do and pretty frustrated at this point, and without the ability to login or get answers from Customer Service, I'm hoping SBR can help me get some answers. I filed a complaint through SBR about two weeks ago - happy to provide any other info or DM with any mods here if it would help.

I'm now aware of the many awful stories regarding MB's shadiness - wish I'd been aware these 2.5 years ago before I created my MB account.
    Sorry, just seen this thread. Shoot me a PM with your account number and we can discuss options.

phill1187

Thanks Fred. Unfortunately, these bets are already placed so kinda a done deal here. I'm not in a state where I can use an onshore book. Didn't drive to a new state because I assumed (apparently wrongly) I'd be able to cash out winnings, even if I got my limits slashed at some point. Congrats on the UK Bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    You're probably screwed. Offshore has always been shady. Evidently you don't have American apps in your state or a road trip is too far away? Bovada lines suck sometimes, but they will atleast pay you. Bookmaker or Heritage? Idk?

We got sports betting in Indiana Sept 2019, but the year before I got impatient and drove 500 miles to Tunica, MS to pound Kentucky over Louisville. It was the year slimy ass Bobby Petrino got fired at Lville midseason and they just quit after that. Kentucky destroyed them.

I'd get your bets together and make a road trip if possible