1. #1
    bruloc
    bruloc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-04-11
    Posts: 556
    Betpoints: 12615

    nitrobetting.eu is down?

    It says:

    Access denied

    You cannot access nitrobetting.eu. Refresh the page or contact the site owner to request access.

  2. #2
    bruloc
    bruloc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-04-11
    Posts: 556
    Betpoints: 12615

    Anyone else with the same problem? Check it for me, please.

  3. #3
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 53,781
    Betpoints: 3485

    The site is accessible from here.

  4. #4
    bruloc
    bruloc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-04-11
    Posts: 556
    Betpoints: 12615

    Thank you!

    Just saw someone else with the same problem: https://twitter.com/Choksa90/status/1562835686993997824

    I contacted help@nitrobetting.eu and was told that they are experiencing a technical issue and it is under investigation. But they asked for my IP. I guess it is safe to provide it, right?

  5. #5
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 53,781
    Betpoints: 3485

    Yes, they just want to check if the issue is on your route I would guess.

    They can see your IP address anytime you connect to their site anyway s well.

  6. #6
    thagame24
    thagame24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-07
    Posts: 200
    Betpoints: 3490

    ran into this issue earlier today as well, but seemed like it was only down for about 10 minutes

  7. #7
    bruloc
    bruloc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-04-11
    Posts: 556
    Betpoints: 12615

    Something fishy is going on. I provided the IP and now they said I'm in a restricted country.

    edit: I always accessed from same location, never used VPN and my country was not in the list of restrictions.
    Last edited by bruloc; 08-25-22 at 03:33 PM.

  8. #8
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 53,781
    Betpoints: 3485

    Quote Originally Posted by bruloc View Post
    Something fishy is going on. I provided the IP and now they said I'm in a restricted country.

    edit: I always accessed from same location, never used VPN and my country was not in the list of restrictions.
    If you had not used a VPN I am unsure why they would need to ask for your IP at all. They can see it.

    They usually just ask people to directly connect without a VPN if they cant see it.

    Not much you can do if they dont want you, as long as they pay you in full.

  9. #9
    bruloc
    bruloc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-04-11
    Posts: 556
    Betpoints: 12615

    The agent was confused. He thought I was trying to access Nitrogen Sports (which is restricted) and not Nitrobetting.

    He apologized himself and told: "We see that the early issue has been fixed for the majority of users, and no more reports have showed for that issue. Please make sure to delete cookies, access via incognito again and check the Ad-blocker is deactivated. If necessary try a different browser or device."

    But I still having the same problem to access.



  10. #10
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 53,781
    Betpoints: 3485

    Quote Originally Posted by bruloc View Post
    The agent was confused. He thought I was trying to access Nitrogen Sports (which is restricted) and not Nitrobetting.

    He apologized himself and told: "We see that the early issue has been fixed for the majority of users, and no more reports have showed for that issue. Please make sure to delete cookies, access via incognito again and check the Ad-blocker is deactivated. If necessary try a different browser or device."

    But I still having the same problem to access.


    That sounds like they are working on it at least.

  11. #11
    icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-18
    Posts: 3,295
    Betpoints: 3255

    Just a heads up, it seems that ad blockers (I use ublock origin) cause issues with logins on nitro.

    I had problems until I disabled ublock and now all is good.
    Points Awarded:

    raiders72001 gave icon 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  12. #12
    EvilBettor
    EvilBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-07-11
    Posts: 159
    Betpoints: 150

    I love how this site defends this crap site with every complaint here.....

    Nitrobetting doesn't know what they are doing! The new management is crap! They blame their customers for all of their problems! This site is a BETA site with so many issues!

    Let me list the issues.....

    Rotate screen bug when placing bets (mobile)
    Logout bug every 5 minutes! (Mobile)
    Site doesn't remember password (mobile)
    Withdraw is a pain in the...... (mobile issue)
    Site has no notification for new messages!
    They decline bets then add to your betslip!

    They don't allow withdraws without you being on a Whitelist! Vpn not allowed. They are NOT anonymous and will ask for personally identifiable info for verification when you withdraw!!!! BEWARE!!! Even if using no vpn, they still disallow withdraw! They think everyone is cheating and will blame you for everything! They will limit you for NO REASON! Limits will be less than $100! Then they state limits are "industry standards". Lol This is no joke!!! Join their affiliate? They'll blame you for multiple accounts and cheating! Then refuse to pay affiliates credits AND refuse to allow withdraw!!!

    I've seen and experienced it all with this site! Stay the f- away from nitrobetting!!!!!! They are UNPROFESSIONAL, SCAMMERS AND FRAUDULENT!

    KARMA IS A BITCH!

  13. #13
    gauchojake
    Fansplainer
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 32,272
    Betpoints: 5230

    Not sure what's going on with these guys. Tried to access my account that was allegedly transferred (they have my email addy) but can't login. Tried to reset pw and still waiting for some sort of email. Lame
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  14. #14
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 53,781
    Betpoints: 3485

    Was this a site sale transfer to other people to operate?

  15. #15
    maxwell7777
    maxwell7777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-22-21
    Posts: 1
    Betpoints: 12

    Iíll never use Nitrobetting again as I was shafted out of $1,450 over the week by placing a wager on a live NFL game and the play had already occurred before my wager was placed. Absolutely horrible customer service! Never again! Lots of other more professional sportsbooks out there.

  16. #16
    winz
    refuse to lose
    winz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-12
    Posts: 535
    Betpoints: 912

    they limited me to pathetic size bets just because i cashed out like 20k once and 10k a few times...need to find a new pace to play...any ideas?

  17. #17
    karakara123
    karakara123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-25-19
    Posts: 10
    Betpoints: 102

    Site works for me, but limits are ridicilous nowadays

  18. #18
    pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-21-16
    Posts: 3,386
    Betpoints: 700

    I'm having a problem accessing it from Cyprus. Had no problem depositing and withdrawing most of 2021 after they shut down NitrogenSports and moved to Nitrobetting. Had a deposit yesterday, talked to support who was very helpful, and this morning can't even log in. Very strange!

    Their T&C says specifically:

    You may not use Nitrobetting.eu if you are an employee or consultant of any company related to Nitrobetting.eu, or a relative or family member of any such restricted persons.You are also restricted from using the site if you reside in any of the following countries: Russia, Costa Rica, China, Brazil, Venezuela and Ukraine.



    You may not usYou may not use Nitrobetting.eu if you are an employee or consultant of any company related to Nitrobetting.eu, or a relative or family member of any such restricted persons.

    You are also restricted from using the site if you reside in any of the following countries: Russia, Costa Rica, China, Brazil, Venezuela and Ukraine.e Nitrobetting.eu if you are an employee or consultant of any company related to Nitrobetting.eu, or a relative or family member of any such restricted persons.
    You are also restricted from using the site if you reside in any of the following countries: Russia, Costa Rica, China, Brazil, Venezuela and Ukraine.

  19. #19
    pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-21-16
    Posts: 3,386
    Betpoints: 700

    Quote Originally Posted by pabonaparte View Post
    I'm having a problem accessing it from Cyprus. Had no problem depositing and withdrawing most of 2021 after they shut down NitrogenSports and moved to Nitrobetting. Had a deposit yesterday, talked to support who was very helpful, and this morning can't even log in. Very strange!

    Their T&C says specifically:

    You may not use Nitrobetting.eu if you are an employee or consultant of any company related to Nitrobetting.eu, or a relative or family member of any such restricted persons.You are also restricted from using the site if you reside in any of the following countries: Russia, Costa Rica, China, Brazil, Venezuela and Ukraine.



    You may not usYou may not use Nitrobetting.eu if you are an employee or consultant of any company related to Nitrobetting.eu, or a relative or family member of any such restricted persons.

    You are also restricted from using the site if you reside in any of the following countries: Russia, Costa Rica, China, Brazil, Venezuela and Ukraine.e Nitrobetting.eu if you are an employee or consultant of any company related to Nitrobetting.eu, or a relative or family member of any such restricted persons.
    You are also restricted from using the site if you reside in any of the following countries: Russia, Costa Rica, China, Brazil, Venezuela and Ukraine.
    I'm researching a little more and finding out that my money is probably gone. It appears NitrogenSports weren't angels, but Nitrobetting is 10x worse if we talk about account closing for no good reason at all.


    Is there even a point filing a complaint, Optional?

  20. #20
    pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-21-16
    Posts: 3,386
    Betpoints: 700

    Can't believe I did this without thoroughly researching first:



    Hi ,



    Your deposit of 25.00000 mBTC has been received and is now available.



    Have a nice day.

    Nitrobetting.eu Staff

  21. #21
    MalikHusam
    I LIKE IT
    MalikHusam's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-07-16
    Posts: 2,132
    Betpoints: 226

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    The site is accessible from here.
    Same here in Santa Monica. Never had a problem with old or new Nitro. $hit prices though
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/01/2022


  22. #22
    cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-23-08
    Posts: 6,949
    Betpoints: 5198

    It was in an out this morning

  23. #23
    Cicadasinthe
    Cicadasinthe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-28-21
    Posts: 70
    Betpoints: 602

    Quote Originally Posted by pabonaparte View Post
    I'm having a problem accessing it from Cyprus. Had no problem depositing and withdrawing most of 2021 after they shut down NitrogenSports and moved to Nitrobetting. Had a deposit yesterday, talked to support who was very helpful, and this morning can't even log in. Very strange!

    Their T&C says specifically:

    You may not use Nitrobetting.eu if you are an employee or consultant of any company related to Nitrobetting.eu, or a relative or family member of any such restricted persons.You are also restricted from using the site if you reside in any of the following countries: Russia, Costa Rica, China, Brazil, Venezuela and Ukraine.



    You may not usYou may not use Nitrobetting.eu if you are an employee or consultant of any company related to Nitrobetting.eu, or a relative or family member of any such restricted persons.

    You are also restricted from using the site if you reside in any of the following countries: Russia, Costa Rica, China, Brazil, Venezuela and Ukraine.e Nitrobetting.eu if you are an employee or consultant of any company related to Nitrobetting.eu, or a relative or family member of any such restricted persons.
    You are also restricted from using the site if you reside in any of the following countries: Russia, Costa Rica, China, Brazil, Venezuela and Ukraine.
    I also have a long term account that is now under sudden geoblock so not just you. No emails or warnings, and can't even check the balance. Not on that restricted country list either.

Top