1. #1
    Juan Valdez
    Juan Valdez's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 11-10-21
    Posts: 12
    Betpoints: 252

    Circa, SuperBook, Pinnacle - Who ya got?

    Working on getting a SuperBook review out there and wondering where everyone would rank them amongst some of the stronger, sharp-approved sportsbooks out there like Circa and Pinny. Feels like they're all on pretty much the same ground. Pinny maybe a touch higher given the massive amount of markets they offer compared to SuperBook and Circa, but Circa and SuperBook seem to be friendlier for NFL futures and then obviously have their well-known NFL contests.

  2. #2
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 53,781
    Betpoints: 3485

    I was told Superbook has sharpest lines on MLB. Compared to Circa anyway. But NFL futures best at Circa.

    Obviously outside USA I'd have to choose Pinny as can't get the other two.

    But think I would like to sit in Circa most but probably like the way Westgate Superbook has treated people over the years and their more common man approach.


    Fuk Circa
    Marry Superbook
    Kill Pinny
    Last edited by Optional; 08-10-22 at 05:09 PM.

  3. #3
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 40,603
    Betpoints: 436

    Pinny by a mile in all areas.

  4. #4
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 39,703
    Betpoints: 11310

    Play at all three daily
    ALL three good day-to-day.

    Again, so many aspects to grade............and different almost daily.

  5. #5
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 39,703
    Betpoints: 11310

    Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    pinny by a mile in all areas.
    NO, LOL....................but for hundreds of clients, they sure are.

  6. #6
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 53,781
    Betpoints: 3485

    Do you live bet Fishhead?

    What's the best of these three for live?

  7. #7
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 40,603
    Betpoints: 436

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    NO, LOL....................but for hundreds of clients, they sure are.
    I am one of the hundreds, I am just a rec player, far from a pro like yourself. I enjoy Pinny, always have. God Bless you Fishy.

  8. #8
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 39,703
    Betpoints: 11310

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

    But think I would like to sit in Circa most but probably like the way Westgate Superbook has treated people over the years and their more common man approach.
    WG pleasing to the all around customer some areas over CIRCA, but CIRCA the edge others................again, much depends

    COMPS----WG kills CIRCA, $3-4 per 1k risk, Circa 30 cents.

    Customer service at the brick and morter of each...............CIRCA A+, Westgate C

    Limits- Circa better

    Circa open 24/7, WG not.

    As far as the app, WG will limit you, Circa will not

    -----------------------
    If anyone has any inquires like answered, if can, ask, I play heavily at both weekly.
    I know WG and CIRCA much better than Pinny..................as use Pinny only with beard and for no-juice options with private group of 30
    Points Awarded:

    Optional gave Fishhead 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Darkside Magick gave Fishhead 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  9. #9
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 393,062
    Betpoints: 453

    Superbook tiny limits now a a shell of themselves, non vegas micro limits ..app in Vegas micro now
    Sharp vegas money long gone from Superbook and moved to Circa

    Pinnacle best margins entire planet sport to sport nobody close

  10. #10
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 39,703
    Betpoints: 11310

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Do you live bet Fishhead?

    What's the best of these three for live?

    NO, I do, but not regularly and others would have much better grasp on that than me at CIRCA/WG

  11. #11
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 39,703
    Betpoints: 11310

    Not taking into account the whales that throw a huge bet out there every month or year or so ................guessing I'm in the top 10 for volume at Circa since their inception for a person that bets there weekly(basically daily).

  12. #12
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 39,703
    Betpoints: 11310

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Superbook tiny limits now a a shell of themselves, non vegas micro limits ..app in Vegas micro now
    Sharp vegas money long gone from Superbook and moved to Circa

    Pinnacle best margins entire planet sport to sport nobody close

    I'm at WestGate 5 days a week these days.
    The area is such a ghetto now.............it's a struggle everyday getting there.

  13. #13
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 40,603
    Betpoints: 436

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    I'm at WestGate 5 days a week these days.
    The area is such a ghetto now.............it's a struggle everyday getting there.
    I am at Green Valley now Fisher, waiting your arrival. God Bless

  14. #14
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 39,703
    Betpoints: 11310

    Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    i am at green valley now fisher, waiting your arrival. God bless
    oh, wow
    serious????????????????????????????????? ?????????

  15. #15
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 39,703
    Betpoints: 11310

    Do you have a car?
    Are you really there??
    Have hoards of comps GVR but drinking(can still come)
    Can you come to my restaurant?? (5 mile drive)

    Thanks and GOD BLESS

  16. #16
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 393,062
    Betpoints: 453

    Westgate a real dangerous area

  17. #17
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 40,603
    Betpoints: 436

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Do you have a car?
    Are you really there??
    Have hoards of comps GVR but drinking(can still come)
    Can you come to my restaurant?? (5 mile drive)

    Thanks and GOD BLESS
    Where is your restaurant? Iím at green valley

  18. #18
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 40,603
    Betpoints: 436

    Fisher check your pm. God Bless

  19. #19
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 45,137
    Betpoints: 6706

  20. #20
    TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-12
    Posts: 1,508
    Betpoints: 6809

    SuperBook cut lots of players limits to very little a couple months ago. Good thing is that they say what the limits are, and the bets always go right through. Even $250 limits are better if they are transparent and not the disgusting FD/DK/Caesars spinning wheel.

    Circa could be overtaking Pinnacle on American sports. Preseason NFL is already at $5k limits on Wednesday and should go higher as the game gets closer. Regular season will be $100k and could be even before the weekend. College football opens Sunday morning at $3k. Some Pinnacle overnights or player props are like $250.

    Pinnacle easily the best for non-US sports. Juice has slowly crept up over the years, but still reduced, even on run lines, team totals, etc. That's truly awesome.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/01/2022


  21. #21
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 393,062
    Betpoints: 453

    Quote Originally Posted by TommieGunshot View Post
    SuperBook cut lots of players limits to very little a couple months ago. Good thing is that they say what the limits are, and the bets always go right through. Even $250 limits are better if they are transparent and not the disgusting FD/DK/Caesars spinning wheel.

    Circa could be overtaking Pinnacle on American sports. Preseason NFL is already at $5k limits on Wednesday and should go higher as the game gets closer. Regular season will be $100k and could be even before the weekend. College football opens Sunday morning at $3k. Some Pinnacle overnights or player props are like $250.

    Pinnacle easily the best for non-US sports. Juice has slowly crept up over the years, but still reduced, even on run lines, team totals, etc. That's truly awesome.
    great post and very accurate

    Pinnacle takes so much soccer action its unreal

    Circa only weakness no reduced juice and tight margins although they do not serve a masssive customer base to do that

  22. #22
    Juan Valdez
    Juan Valdez's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 11-10-21
    Posts: 12
    Betpoints: 252

    Nice one, I was trying to see if SuperBook had started limiting now also but didn't see much out there. The odds between them, Circa, and Pinny all seemed back and forth. Pinnacle definitely isn't massively better at odds anymore but they destroy Circa and SB with the amount of markets they offer. SuperBook seems like it's more refined than Circa as far as their online product, gives you kind of a happy medium between Circa which kind of leans too basic for some and mainstream books like DK and FD.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

  23. #23
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 39,703
    Betpoints: 11310

    I was ok at WG until I bet an AUSSIE Moneyline and then they cut me to 500

  24. #24
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 393,062
    Betpoints: 453

    Westgate scared book now

    Itís a good recreational place
    Points Awarded:

    turbobets gave jjgold 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  25. #25
    RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-08-07
    Posts: 6,696
    Betpoints: 8454

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    WG pleasing to the all around customer some areas over CIRCA, but CIRCA the edge others................again, much depends

    COMPS----WG kills CIRCA, $3-4 per 1k risk, Circa 30 cents.

    Customer service at the brick and morter of each...............CIRCA A+, Westgate C

    Limits- Circa better

    Circa open 24/7, WG not.

    As far as the app, WG will limit you, Circa will not

    -----------------------
    If anyone has any inquires like answered, if can, ask, I play heavily at both weekly.
    I know WG and CIRCA much better than Pinny..................as use Pinny only with beard and for no-juice options with private group of 30
    Can you beat circa to line movement?

  26. #26
    RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-08-07
    Posts: 6,696
    Betpoints: 8454

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Play at all three daily
    ALL three good day-to-day.

    Again, so many aspects to grade............and different almost daily.
    How can you play at Pinnacle if you are in the USA?

  27. #27
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 39,703
    Betpoints: 11310

    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    How can you play at Pinnacle if you are in the USA?
    Not directly....through Canada.

    Also, Pinnacle lines are used as a reference in our JuiceFree club, which is nice small option(getting Pinny lines with no juice)

  28. #28
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 393,062
    Betpoints: 453

    Agents from USA or brokers

  29. #29
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 40,603
    Betpoints: 436

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Westgate scared book now

    It’s a good recreational place
    The owners used to have faith in the Church and they lost their way in 2018. Very sad.

  30. #30
    Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-19-10
    Posts: 923
    Betpoints: 324

    Any Vegas books offer overnight MLB first 5 inning wagering?

  31. #31
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 53,781
    Betpoints: 3485

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Not directly....through Canada.

    Also, Pinnacle lines are used as a reference in our JuiceFree club, which is nice small option(getting Pinny lines with no juice)
    Is this the same club you were chasing members of calling them stiffs here on SBR?

    At the same time KR was calling you out for stiffing the same group?


    Seriously, this is a subject we really do not want you talking about on SBR in any context. You've been asked to quit it quite a few times too.

Top