chalkman777
    chalkman777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3177

Deposit bonuses at legal books

with football around the corner im sure legal books will have tremendous sign up bonuses. so im looking to earn off some of these. i will prob drive to NJ and sign up at almost all of them and also here where i live in PA. i have a few questions and hoping someone can answer

1. are most legal books 1x rollover?
    2. if i have an account with say DK in PA do i have to reregister in Nj?
    3. is middling the best way to extract the profits?
    4. can i make a DEPOSIT in PA if the book is located in NJ or do i need to physically be in NJ?
    5. would it raise a red flag if i repeated the bonuses in my wifes name since we share the same address?

if there is anything else im missing or need to be made a whereof please comment. thanks in advance
    Last edited by chalkman777; 06-27-22 at 01:01 PM.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by chalkman777 View Post
    with football around the corner im sure legal books will have tremendous sign up bonuses. so im looking to earn off some of these. i will prob drive to NJ and sign up at almost all of them and also here where i live in PA. i have a few questions and hoping someone can answer

are most legal books 1x rollover?
    if i have an account with say DK in PA do i have to reregister in Nj?
    is middling the best way to extract the profits?
    can i make a DEPOSIT in PA if the book is located in NJ or do i need to physically be in NJ?
    would it raise a red flag if i repeated the bonuses in my wifes name since we share the same address?

if there is anything else im missing or need to be made a whereof please comment. thanks in advance
    i know for fanduel and draftkings they recognize where i am at using one consistent log in and password.

when i was in the tropicana in AC for mother's day my caesar's account in NY did not work and i would have had to register with a NJ account. i did not and just used draftkings.

whenever i got a deposit bonus it was 1 x rollover. very simple and easy. highly recommend to use all of them cause it is just so easy to do.

i am not sure about the red flags. i do know of guys who created accounts in their gf's name but not sure what they did for the address.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

yes most all have 1X plus so mych free money promo its sick. Sign up for everyone thats legal in your state and enjoy the freebies. Plus payouts are fast some even basically instant to you B an k

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Cant double dip promos on draft kings, fanduel, barstool, Caesars, pointsbet and bet rivers (they told me no when I asked a few months ago trying to open IL however I believe 2 years ago I did Indiana and then Louisiana and still got the deposit match)

Mgm you can definitely get the welcome offer in each state.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    yes most all have 1X plus so mych free money promo its sick. Sign up for everyone thats legal in your state and enjoy the freebies. Plus payouts are fast some even basically instant to you B an k
    this ^^^

the payout times are fantastic