spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20433

$300 into $17,000 in less than 8 hours?

I'm not sure anyone around here has ever heard anything approaching that.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2013

Quote Originally Posted by spurginobili View Post
    $300 into $17,000 in less than 8 hours?

I'm not sure anyone around here has ever heard anything approaching that.
    I heard it several times around here but NEVER actually seen it.

Points Awarded:

spurginobili gave Headsterx 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Dev_Vert
    Dev_Vert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I know some of yall think this is funny and whatever the issue is what this person account is similar to my issue and several others, MY biggest issue with BOVADA on it is they allow you to send the money they take your bets and if this person just like I would have lost the deposit it never is an issue and bovada takes your money, it only becomes an issue when someone wins and asked to cash out which i get there are some people jealous of that, Bovada should have to commit to giving a time frame and a response of the outcome and not leaving it just dangling out in front of you. And come up with a reasonable solution.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Again, how did you deposit the original 300 dollars?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Bovada is under the Starlite unity as well as a few other offshore books , in that they take CC deposits. So is this how you deposited?

Dev_Vert
    Dev_Vert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I used Bitcoin thru cashapp

Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

More like bitcrap 😆 🤣 😂

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

Quote Originally Posted by Dev_Vert View Post
    if this person just like I would have lost the deposit it never is an issue and bovada takes your money
    So let me get this straight…if you go all in and lose then Bovada has no problem with that???? The book doesn’t mind if you lose all your money???!!! Can somebody please alert Sherlock Holmes and let him know that dev is coming for his job. This is eye opening, life changing stuff here. We should consider ourselves privileged to have heard it first here on SBR

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Dev_Vert View Post
    Never heard of this person, I'm in Mississippi
    How do you know AlisshaHuddy isn't in Mississippi? What a stupid way to out yourself.

As has been advised, we no longer deal with offshore mediation. Best of luck in your future endeavours elsewhere.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

online books dont pay out and never have could'nt stay in business if did .only in business to collect , now you know sir .. gl

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

assuming this is legit, and i don't mean to sound rude when i say that, have you heard their side yet?

was anything strange about the bet payouts? like you bet knowing it should not have paid as well as it did.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2013

What happened? No more huffing and buffing?

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

You signed up took a big bonus. Max bet your balance over and over (which is against their rules) in obscure markets. And ran up a big balance. Of course you were flagged.

Just because they have that rule does not mean they need to enforce it on their regular customers whose action they want to take. They are not obligated to let you slide on the rule as a new customer.

With all that said if you’re not multi accounting they will probably still pay you. For now you’re account was flagged and they are looking into it. They have thousands of customers. You are not on the desk of their CEO and their highest priority. They might even sub contract another company to do investigations and they are waiting for answer.

Just be patient and understand if you bet with this kind of behavior this is something you will have to deal with.

First 12