Totemtimer
    Totemtimer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Looking for a reliable 2nd book

Hey all,
    I live in MN and have been using betonline.ag for years without an issue, they pay out(quickly also), they have customer service by phone, etc- no real complaints whatsoever. I am looking for a reliable 2nd option. All my bets are at least $1000 and once in a while the game I want to bet on will be circled by betonline so my max bet is $500. By the time it is uncircled the line has moved so much I lose a lot of value. I have used mybookie with poor experiences and have heard negative things about betus, and everygame. I was about to land on bovada as my choice for my 2nd book and I had a question about a deposit bonus so I tried to reach their customer service. They are still using the Covid excuse for a reason to not have by phone support and I also found a lot of mixed reviews so both of those things prompted me to ask this community for their advice/opinions.
    thanks,
    Logan

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16678

Bookmaker & Heritage

Titan
    Titan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

+1 for Heritage although you are going to run into the same issues if you are trying to bet on Circled Games the night before or before 10AM the next day. Bookmaker has a good rep and has higher limits with decent lines but then again, they are holding my money hostage for going on almost 2 weeks now because they apparently feel like it with no recourse.

Same thing with YouWager, you are going to run into limits the night before and early morning. Bovada has been good to me and will have somewhat higher limits early on but the odds are not going to be great compared to BO.

Is this for a specific sport like Baseball?

Totemtimer
    Totemtimer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Ok thank you for the help!