arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3140

Betting Agent - Odsy88.com - Sport Odyssey - Paying out but extremely unreliable

I've been using this betting agent for quite a while, but recently I've been getting worried about using this agent, they have become extremely unreliable - here are some examples from my own recent experience with them:

• They tell you the relevant person in charge of your deposit is on a break so they will process it several hours later (after you've sent the crypto to them).
    • On so many occasions, if you wish to deposit or withdraw with them they will claim they have technical issues with their bank/blockchain, it happened simply so many times, I haven't had one single experience recently where things went smoothly with these guys - always, always having problems.
    • They require you to receive a SMS to approve a withdrawal - last time I did it I've never received it - eventually they sent me the code via WhatsApp but I had to wait quite a while to get it done - and even then the withdrawal wasn't processed immediately but they told me they would inform me via email once it's done (it was done eventually but nothing felt like things are going smooth with them).

On the plus side, they barely charge you any commissions (i.e. in comparison to Bet-IBC they are far better) however I am not sure what is so wrong with their operations recently, so I'm creating this thread in order to share my experience and raise awareness.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Thanks for explaining what your experience there has been like. Always good to pool information about these necessary but sketchy brokerage services.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The only really reputable broker services are AsianOdds, BetInAsia and Sportsmarket

turk0011
    turk0011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1126

Thanks for your feedback.

thirteens013
    thirteens013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Quote Originally Posted by arie1985 View Post
    I've been using this betting agent for quite a while, but recently I've been getting worried about using this agent, they have become extremely unreliable - here are some examples from my own recent experience with them:

• They tell you the relevant person in charge of your deposit is on a break so they will process it several hours later (after you've sent the crypto to them).
    • On so many occasions, if you wish to deposit or withdraw with them they will claim they have technical issues with their bank/blockchain, it happened simply so many times, I haven't had one single experience recently where things went smoothly with these guys - always, always having problems.
    • They require you to receive a SMS to approve a withdrawal - last time I did it I've never received it - eventually they sent me the code via WhatsApp but I had to wait quite a while to get it done - and even then the withdrawal wasn't processed immediately but they told me they would inform me via email once it's done (it was done eventually but nothing felt like things are going smooth with them).

On the plus side, they barely charge you any commissions (i.e. in comparison to Bet-IBC they are far better) however I am not sure what is so wrong with their operations recently, so I'm creating this thread in order to share my experience and raise awareness.
    Have you heard of or seen an instance where they suddenly ask for KYC docs after a good winning streak? If everything is legit, will they pay or find some excuse to get out of paying?

Moneygreen
    Moneygreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3334

I was back using them a month ago as I was on vacation in betting for a long time (since pandemic) I deposit many times recently and withdraw coupled of times and seems nothing change since I used them ever since. Though you experienced like that, were they be able to add your deposit and withdrawals successfully? IF Yes, they still reliable for me. At least they never had any false payment after those waiting game..

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

No issues with two quick deposits, but I have not tried a payout yet.

70'sMan
    70'sMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6782

Last payout with them was about 8 months ago. No issues then. However I do not believe Bianca works there anymore and she was my go to person in customer service.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

I used them heavy last year never an issue outside of a deposit delay once in a while. They go on break for an hour or so in the morning that was my biggest complaint. I use on occcasion still and did have a deposit delay on a saturday a few weeks back but other then that i have no complaints. The SMS on withdrwals is for your protection thats a postive

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

You would think they could stagger their breaks so there is no service outage

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    You would think they could stagger their breaks so there is no service outage
    its always right when the UK horses are starting up and EPL or other big soccer games are goin between 7:30 and 9 it seems.....What i do before sending deposit is chat them to make sure they are avalibale. I also been sending USDT which is nice option

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I don’t see any major complain some of the office people seem to change but you jump on the chat to get info so decent

Moneygreen

Quote Originally Posted by 70'sMan View Post
    Last payout with them was about 8 months ago. No issues then. However I do not believe Bianca works there anymore and she was my go to person in customer service.
    Just made a quick deposit an hour ago.
    Bianca is the name of the support who assisted me.

70'sMan
    70'sMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6782

Quote Originally Posted by Moneygreen View Post
    Just made a quick deposit an hour ago.
    Bianca is the name of the support who assisted me.
    Yes she actually texted me last night that she had just returned from maternity leave. She is very good to work with. I am sure that whatever issues they have with CS will improve dramatically with her back.

bookie

Congratulations Bianca on the birth of your child.

weeminer
    weeminer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

Haven't had any issues with odsy88 except for the approx hour deposit wait that's been mentioned. It's been a couple months since I withdrew, but never had any issues.

I got my ps3838 limits raised from 3000 to 5000 a little while back. Has anyone been able to get higher limits than that on ps3838?

EasyTiger
    EasyTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2990

Glad to hear that Bianca is back. She is awesome!

Moneygreen

Quote Originally Posted by weeminer View Post
    Haven't had any issues with odsy88 except for the approx hour deposit wait that's been mentioned. It's been a couple months since I withdrew, but never had any issues.

I got my ps3838 limits raised from 3000 to 5000 a little while back. Has anyone been able to get higher limits than that on ps3838?
    I haven't notice in Ps3838 but I do notice that I had an increase of limit in Orbitx. They increase the exposure limit of my orbitx to 10,000

littlekona

been using them a bit more again. Last 3 withdrawals via USDT
    1 Had a bit of delay submitted late night processor issues they said and it took 8 hours
    the next two all fast done within 30 mins I sent request in AM

Happy with them they are great option.

thagame24
    thagame24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4445

Odsy has been great, the wording of this header really isn't fair to them. They do have strange processor issues but I'd like to point out that for me, it happened when i wanted to deposit as well...they asked to check back in in a few hours for a deposit address which i did, and they said the problem was resolved and gave me the address to proceed with my deposit. Reason I point this out is that it's probably not a stall tactic if it affects deposits as well. At least when they do have issues, they work to get the problem resolved quickly.

Moneygreen

I just had a withdrawal from them now
    and it was processed in 20 minutes. They also told me they have a referral program where I can get 20 euro freebet for each friend I can refer to them with minimum deposit of 100 euro

weeminer
    weeminer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

Quote Originally Posted by thagame24 View Post
    Odsy has been great, the wording of this header really isn't fair to them. They do have strange processor issues but I'd like to point out that for me, it happened when i wanted to deposit as well...they asked to check back in in a few hours for a deposit address which i did, and they said the problem was resolved and gave me the address to proceed with my deposit. Reason I point this out is that it's probably not a stall tactic if it affects deposits as well. At least when they do have issues, they work to get the problem resolved quickly.
    Yeah have had this issue last two times I deposited in the past month. First time was a little worried as I sent btc first then they told me they were having technical issues. Took a few hours before deposit hit my account. Second time they told me before I sent btc so I chose to wait til issue was cleared before sending. Again took several hours before I was able to send/deposit.
    It's not ideal, but until someone has problems withdrawing I don't see a reason not to use them.

Camma23
    Camma23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2293

At my first withdrawal request, they asked me KYC. So this broker is no-KYC just untill you won't win and won't ask for a withdrawal?

"Hello sir, upon verification your account will go through the kyc process as required by our partnered books. We will send you the kyc details into your registered email address. Once kyc has been completed, we can proceed with your withdrawal request."

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11850

Didn't you use Mollybet platforms before? Why on earth would you use some random unreliable agent?

Camma23

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    Didn't you use Mollybet platforms before? Why on earth would you use some random unreliable agent?
    yes, I still use mollybet platform but needed a ps3838 with full volumes (not half cutted like other brokers).
    Why you say unreliable? I honestly read good things about them overally

bookie

Quote Originally Posted by Camma23 View Post
    At my first withdrawal request, they asked me KYC. So this broker is no-KYC just untill you won't win and won't ask for a withdrawal?

"Hello sir, upon verification your account will go through the kyc process as required by our partnered books. We will send you the kyc details into your registered email address. Once kyc has been completed, we can proceed with your withdrawal request."

Was the KYC just a utility bill and ID, or did they want you to send bank statements and the whole POW stuff too?

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9825

yes, I still use mollybet platform but needed a ps3838 with full volumes (not half cutted like other brokers).
    Your PS3838 won't be full volume if you win here.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11850

Did you also invest in Terra Luna and Celsius? Good APR there tbh, you should look into it.

Camma23

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Your PS3838 won't be full volume if you win here.
    When this will happen, I'll move back to molly who has already half volumes by default . Any broker out there offering ps3838 full volume same as my old Pinna?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    Did you also invest in Terra Luna and Celsius? Good APR there tbh, you should look into it.
    Nope
    Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    Was the KYC just a utility bill and ID, or did they want you to send bank statements and the whole POW stuff too?
    So far just ID and bill

Moneygreen

How's your kyc going?
    I just received an email they are also asking me to submit documents. Will submit in a while after work.

Camma23

Quote Originally Posted by Moneygreen View Post
    How's your kyc going?
    I just received an email they are also asking me to submit documents. Will submit in a while after work.
    They completed the process today. Verified my acc and proceeded the withdrawal request. Everything ok