Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22139

Quote Originally Posted by Four33 View Post
    If you been betting there with there live software you know to refresh everytime to make sure the bet didn’t go thru.
    And why should you have to do this or even know this? They are NOT capable of fixing this problem themselves?

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by Four33 View Post
    If you been betting there with there live software you know to refresh everytime to make sure the bet didn’t go thru.

Unfortunately, the responsibility has fallen upon the customers

futbolbettor
    futbolbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Didnt know that bkdick but makes total sense.. four33 if you’ve been betting there youd know you rarely need to refresh and esp when the second bet is withdrawn automatically but not the first bet? Why would you think you need to refresh in that situation? The times you need to refresh is when it prompts you saying it may have been placed and please refresh to check.. again if u don’t believe it I have the proof in screenshots.. also does anyone know how to contact someone at bookmaker besides the useless chat agents ?
    Last edited by futbolbettor; 05-16-22 at 01:12 AM.

futbolbettor

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Dick View Post
    And why should you have to do this or even know this? They are NOT capable of fixing this problem themselves?
    exactly it’s insane but again only possible because they know there’s no government or entity that can hold them responsible for wrongdoing

Brooklyn Dick

Bookmaker/Cris has only gone one way for some time now, and that clearly is DOWN. More juice, bad software, zero customer service, etc. Oh but they pay. Like this is something to credit them for. PAYING........

vampire assassin
    vampire assassin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9896

Quote Originally Posted by futbolbettor View Post
    tonight their betting system rejecting one of my bets...but when I logged back in it had placed the same bet twice and it ofc was the side that lost.
    I've experienced this too. Did you contact CS to request they void one of the losing wagers?

bruloc
    bruloc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21082

Quote Originally Posted by futbolbettor View Post
    Didnt know that bkdick but makes total sense.. four33 if you’ve been betting there youd know you rarely need to refresh and esp when the second bet is withdrawn automatically but not the first bet? Why would you think you need to refresh in that situation? The times you need to refresh is when it prompts you saying it may have been placed and please refresh to check.. again if u don’t believe it I have the proof in screenshots.. also does anyone know how to contact someone at bookmaker besides the useless chat agents ?
    support@bookmaker.eu

Brooklyn Dick

Quote Originally Posted by vampire assassin View Post
    I've experienced this too. Did you contact CS to request they void one of the losing wagers?
    You would have a better chance dealing with the Kremlin.

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

Paying out like clockwork is only half the equation....they do not eject or limit winners. I'm not trying to diminish whatever issue the OP is having, I readily admit their CS operators are pretty useless, but it's my opinion the site runs good 99% of the time. They ALL mis-grade the occasional bet.

futbolbettor

Natty I completely agree they payout and they don’t limit which is huge for winning bettors, high stakes bettors and pros but there’s no other pros for bettors besides these.. are they important in sports betting landscape.. of course! Doesn’t mean they shouldn’t correct all the other stuff going wrong with their site and to be honest if you want them to be around in 5 years to offer the things the actually do well then you probably should hope they get their shit together too otherwise they won’t have enough volume to
    compete with all the new USA books

futbolbettor

Yes I contacted customer service and yes Exactly I have a better chance receiving help from the kremlin.. they totally blew me off by saying u have to contact us during the game but as I mentioned during the game my balance reflected only the second bet being subtracted not the first so I never imagined to check during the game.. only noticed after when my balance was not what it should be.. if anyone knows another channel to reach an authority figure at bookmaker I’d appreciate it.. and please guys stay off bookmaker unless you’re a high stakes bettor or a pro .. the only way to show them they need to change is to pull our business and to be honest unless you’re high stakes or limited at other books there’s nothing they offer than you can’t find elsewhere!

futbolbettor

I also should mention I resend my email to support everyday just to mess with them and they responded about 50 times with some variation of sorry we know it happens all the time but all bets stand so go ef yourself smh

First 12